Listen to me white people

Your government no longer represents you.

They applaud your demographic annihilation.

They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation - and do they use that money to help you? No. They give it to Blacks and
Browns so they can outbreed you. (The government also gives billions of dollars to the Jewish state of Israel and other foreign governments and international organizations.)

They not only allow but they actively encourage and engage in discrimination against you.

They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen from you and turned into Third World-style war zones- courtesy of your hard earned tax dollars.

They bring the full weight of the federal government against any of you who dare to defend yourselves.

They import millions of Third Worlders in order to displace you and steal your jobs. They demonize you and call you racist while supporting racist organizations such as La Raza and the NAACP.

They ignore hundreds of thousands of yearly Black-on-White crimes while making national sensations out of comparably few White-on- Black "crimes" (many of which are complete fabrications).

They discourage you from reproducing by filling your children's heads with feminist nonsense.

They threaten to disarm you because Blacks and Browns can not behave responsibly with weapons.

And, after all of the above, they insist that YOU are the problem.

(((They))) want you DEAD.

Hate speech is speech jews hate to hear.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
youtube.com/watch?v=6G6XgzhtCJI
youtube.com/watch?v=fnNtz5Z1svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TL;DR
>water is wet

So what do you suggest we do about it loser

FPBP

Have a pureblooded White family if you are White while ceasing to feed the genocidal tax machine or go full Breivik

Boycott everything anti-white and start making substitutes.

.it's easy to solve.

babbling about the jews just makes you look like a tinfoil-hatting wearing nazi with a twirly- moustache

we know senpai. Death to all kikes worldwide

Almost everyone here agrees with you. If you really want to help, be brave and post this on Facebook. Or at the very least troll anonymously with this sort of rhetoric. It’s not really trolling because it’s true but you’ll be described as trolling

Oy Vey!!! You tell them goyim a thing or two!!!

Thanks for not calling me 56% mr toothpaste.

C O L L E C T I V I Z E

Only through cooperation is anything worthwhile achieved. It will start slow and small, but if things continue as they have been, more people will come. That said, it has to be a rational and realistic movement and it needs a respectable image.

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A SCARED WHITE MAN PRETENDING TO NOT BE WHITE IN ORDER TO "PREP" HIS FELLOW WHITES, ENCOURAGING FEAR MONGERING , GTFO

>SAGE

I'm not a big fan of kikes but I'm glad they are killing the w*st

they rose to power in 2 periods in history; rome and after the discovery of new world. rome was a degenerate multi kulti shithole who destroyed ancient knowledge and other cultures while enabling kikes to kill the prophet (jesus)

second time w*st gained power they AGAIN went on destroying every other culture and AGAIN enabling kikes leading up to current enslavement system we live in now

now that kikes have achieved world domination, they have no use for the w*st and throwing it in trash. buh bye faggots, you won't be missed

I said pureblooded for a reason
>56%
Before 1965 maybe. You can’t trust the average “White” yank. Unfortunately USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, 52%, 50% or even 40% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

Even WN figure like Richard Spencer is a quadracial mongrel married to a “Russian”-“Georgian” cryptojew subhuman

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
Kikeniggers are not as powerful as you imagine them to be. Had they full control - muzrats and arabs would have been dead a long time ago lmao

this
You don't say sherlock

Oh it's the Albanian...

He's right regardless. What makes nonwhites think they will thrive in a post-white world anyway? History has proven they will fail. Enjoy being a poor 3rd-worlder user. When whites are gone, you will suffer.

okay for starters you sound like the USA trying to tell European countries on whose white. Secondly I am full blooded white, my grandmothers last name is Weissenhauer on my moms, and Marquis on my dads. Fuck off. Thirdly, Richard Spencer doesn't speak for me or the small percentage of Americans who have an actual brain. You don't start a momement of white nationalism by showing your hand straight of the bat.

This. You are preaching to the choir here.

Guess you are 100% Bavarian genotype ecc. What happened to your Russian flag dumb subhuman

This. We can't go full nazi hate speech anti blacks and whatever at the beginning, we have to gain a large following and gradually teach them that being who you are is important, specifically skin color, then we move into the deeper shit that comes with having fully developed brains and white skin.

Have a bump, OP

Then find a pureblooded girl and have kids. Or use II Amendment the right way if having family doesn’t suit you
>like the USA trying to tell European countries on whose white.
That’s exactly what “your” government is trying to do though. Americans are constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 30-52% face. Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world (See: HWNDU mongrels who showed for that.)

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

America. It is the enemy of all that is European and Natural

>respectable image
I can see it now

>swastikas rising

burn in Hell, kike

Yeah we know
Hate it much

In case you Americans care about what we thin of you in western Europe, is spot on.
One day might you care.

Jews in Israel are fine. Jews who see themselves as a minority act to tear down the society that hosts them to their own benefit as any other minority, but are more dangerous than their numbers would suggest because they are whites with brains, actually averaging more brains per capital than typical whites.

1. WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE THE FIRST TO FALL TO PROPAGANDA.
White women, men and children alike are being told everyday to soil their lineage, it's not going to get better. Infact it's nearly impossible to find a white woman whose exclusively dates white men.
2. Using the second amendment the way I think you're describing it just gives the left another news story and reason to take guns away from law abiding citizens mongrels or not.
3. The U.S. government doesn't speak for me, I don't approve of race mixing and I never will. Muhammad Ali even said if you put cream in coffee it just makes it weak. Well if you put chocolate in milk it just makes it chocolate.
4. There are people actively trying to change the course of the future but some things cannot be stopped but god damn it I'd rather stop my blood line than tainting with impure races.

>Jews in Israel are fine
By no means I oppose the existence of Israel (we need a place to deport the subhuman sandniggers to), but your claim is pure bullshit

There are two options to deal with Jews: deport them all to Israel from Europe and it’s colonies. Or extermination with other nonwhites

/thread

Fin post best post

dumbass white people taking praise for a civilization they had no hand in creating and were just lucky to fall out of the right vagina. Now they feel they need to protect a civilization that was forced upon their barbaric ancestors by Romans who borrowed theirs from the Greeks who borrowed theirs from Mesopotamia. They even took the religion created by Jewish religious separatists as their own.

So these inheritors of a hand-me-down borrowed civilization and a borrowed jewish cult religion think they are the master race. So sad!

AYou would think with all the 'hard core' Nazis and White supremacist here that some one would have done something to fight back by now...maybe this is all a psyop by the Leftists and no one really gives a fuck about the White race?

I mean half the white race IS trying to end it self and the rest are just sitting around shit posting about it..meanwhile no one does anything about it.

And get shouted down by the whites who are trying to end their own race? we're not in 1939 now.

Maybe there really isn't enough White supremacists as Sup Forums makes out there is?

If you build Empire, make sure you ethnically cleanse the natives before you reach the modern age and hold onto your white territories. Don't let Jewish immigrants reach high places and basically fuck your government through democracy rather than having a set Imperial or Fascist government running a country with closed borders. And don't get involved into foreign wars over money and recourses through foreigners in your government rather than your own people. And don't let in any foreign ideology or book which would brainwash the populous into hating themselves bringing about revolutions and self destruction.

M D K

>Hate speech is truth that some people hate to hear.

Fixed that for you. Redpill people easier

This. Huwhite kids and family first

>licks eroticly slowly

youtube.com/watch?v=6G6XgzhtCJI

south hemisphere summer.

(((white))) people. There's no such thing.
When you're white, you're not of German ethnicity.
You're not British.
You're not Nordic.
You're not French.
You're not of any uniting European lineage.
You're simply, "white," which is merely a divisive term to separate one from their actual heritage.

For us burgers, according to the triple melting pot theory, after three generations we no longer identify with the country of our ancestor's origin, but instead identify with religion.
Therefore, America is Protestant, Catholic, and Jew.
Don't fall into the "I'm just white" scam so you are separated from your true culture.

yeaaaa!!!
the culture of muttism

The USA is already a 'brazil case'.
Mandatory genetic testing before any entry to the white ethno-state after balkanization.

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE

GROUND BREAKING!

>dangerous freedom
>results in children confused as to which bathroom to use
Thanks classical liberals, without you, there would be no modern liberal or Marxist.

sad but true

The USA at least has a large body of armed whites and females who still make 2+ kids.

It's taking considerable losses, including losing cities to blacks and now entire states to mexcians, but that large mass of whites is still armed and still breeding.

Compare that to say Italy; with a white birth rate of 1.3 (irrecoverable in all recorded history), disarmed and Muslim neighbours shitting out 5 kids per 2 bedroom apartment.

We shoud do a real demograpic case-by-case country study on Sup Forums focused purely on demograpic trends.
It should be comprehensive and updated consistantly.

My 'guess' is the 3 worst faring countries would be canada, France and Italy.

Classical Liberal is two steps away from ethno-nationalist and extremely close to civic nationalist.

I wonder how many ethno-nationalists were once "classical liberals"?

I don't know man, depends if you're talking relative or absolute. In absolute terms you're not going to fucking touch the US as a "white" country that isn't white.

Most. I always leaned heavily libertarian but conceded it's not fucking feasible.
The poor would breed, people would feed them and then it would break.

It has a large body of whites on the continent, some 200 million.
The country itself is irrelevant.

In my opinion, Civil War would probably break out if two or three prominent politicians from either side were taken out by somebody on the other side. I think if that guy who shot Scalise would have killed a few more people, the war probably would have broken out by now. The US is already Balkanizing, with whites moving further and further away from minorities (if you need any proof of this, look at all the whites moving out of the blue states and in to Montana and Idaho).

Outside of a Civil War there is no way to permanently fix this country. I'm really not sure how a Civil War would unfold in this day in age, as most of the right wing politicians would not associate with people who would be leading the fight on the right.

Take the same area in Europe and you've still got more whites and fewer non-whites, and that's not even getting into who exactly they're counting as white.

A barrel roll

I feel like the Jews in 1934. I might start wearing a white star on my shoulder to show how I am discriminated against.

Well said, OP.

There are ZERO long-term solutions, white women are too simple-minded, they are too brainwashed, white women will hand the keys of the USA over to the 3rd worlders. Your own white sisters, white female cousins, they want NBC every night of the week, their head is glued to their iPhone, all they care about is Hollywood propaganda and seeing how much of it they can consume, they can't wait until the self-driving car comes about, so they can spend more time on their phone in the car, without the steering wheel getting in the way.

There are NO long-term solutions, the white female has stabbed us collectively in the back.

>I think if that guy who shot Scalise would have killed a few more people
Yeah at the time it was looking close; starting to look like tit-for-tat assassinations.
The political violence has begun in Europe too,
it's only a matter of time.

I don't think the USA has a 2nd civil war in them. California would rather try some kind of techno-direct-democracy, they don't want to invade neighbours.

I guess so, some 400 million. It's full of 'infections' though, just like the USA.

Assuming no civil war on either continent, the non-white infections will spread, and whites will retreat like they always do. North in both cases, they will be living at the fucking north pole by the time of the very end.

Your right OP, thats why i got an asian wife and started popping out kids. 3 so far.
We have to fight the black menace, and the best way, is to marry asains and have the smartest offspring to fight and rule the country.
We need tiny asian women who want to have kids, to become mothers and become what american western women have abandoned for decades.
Men need queens, not annoying shopaholic feminazis who want cats!
>WHO'S WITH ME????

Shut up. 23 and me has employees that brag about how they fuck with results just to mess with "Nazis".

Yeah, the US isn't going to do shit as long as everyone has 3 square meals a day.
We will sit back and take anything--even sodomite "marriage" via judicial fiat. Since our gov't is the first secular, godless State in recorded human history, we have no rudder to base objective truth upon. The State does what the State does because it is the only authority unto itself.

>3 so far
Godspeed, user. My wife and I have five, thus far.

Wish you luck bro, and factually you are right.
But they are the bland looking, wierd ass ethnicities. And I have no idea why so many white dudes like them.

And before anyone gives me some sort of picture of sexy Asian chick, I am talking about averages.

Average white woman, or black, or arabic, is not even close being a demonstrative "beauty standard".

If the "white race" got to go, unless it exists as some sort of wierdo melted fondue, then fuck it lol.

>as long as everyone has 3 square meals a day.
The Jews make sure America has excess calories and entertainment, they think that's the red-line that matters.

Basically they can leech, plunder, abuse, poison and rape the society in almost any ways they want as long as they throw some chips and sportzball at the bottom dwellers.

It seems to be working. Here in Australia the average aussie will take any abuse, they just need beer and sports.
They would work 40 hour weeks for peanuts without complaining but don't touch the food, beer or sports.

Le 56 meme is only getting worse because of people like you

Well, Japanese are effectively white so I wouldn't say that. Their genes are also incredibly weak, so the Caucasian genes completely dominate the "Japanese" genes. Look at all the half Japanese people on TV, they just look like white people with dark hair.

Dean Cain is half Japanese. I actually didn't know it until I Googled "half Japanese".

maybe the jews are right about the goyim, hmm

fake tears from a Russian spambot

DESTROY AMERICA!!!

DESTROY AMERICA

youtube.com/watch?v=fnNtz5Z1svg

Why are you in our countries?

In the sense that classical liberal, secular "democracy" or neo-liberal republicanism that gives "liberty" to the people to indulge their base vices; yes. Jews have always promoted vice to destroy Christian societies.
The only difference is we live in a secular republic founded by Protestants which unleashed free-willy licentiousness disguised as liberty. This is Jewish paradise.

"And we will give it to you, the people"

Commie traitor filth killed my dog. Masonry, Satanists, trouble making minorities. They all have to go! Human garbage.

Good for you, 5 you sit have more patience than i, May God Bless you and your family.
>The nazi larpering neck bearded virgins on here, will never know true happiness with some 300lb hoverround Walmart American greeter

Just take more as they come. We all have to change our thinking from "I want [x] many kids" to "who am I to tell God how many children I am willing to bring into the world?"
Throw "family planning" out the window and just let God work through nature.

My wife treats me like a king. Its LITERALLY the way marriage was in 1940s America. Shes redpilled (hates niggers like all asians) and she always knew something was wrong with Jews, and since ive explained it to her, she now is wary of jews.
As for looks, sure i could post some 10/10 supermodel but we all know those are the norm. My wife is a solid 8, 5' 105lbs after 3 kids. We still make love 3 times a week, and love each other after 10 years (all my friends have had divorces by now)
>Marrying my soul mate who is asian was the best decisioni ever did.
>Oh and she was a virgin too, i busted that hymen and loved doing so.
Do you know any virgins at the age of 20? American women are whores, whove been brainwashed by joos to hate men, thats why 75% of relationships fail.
>Good luck user, maybe go get ya a nice rissian or polish chick, anything but the crazy american ones

Im poor, and 3 is alot for us.
I can see your point of view but thats a jump i dont know if we are willing to make.
Anyway, congrads and god bless. Kids are the reason to live, they literally brighten up my life.

Son I am proud.

I havnt paid taxes for many years. I fear they will come for me soon. Oh well, jokes on them. I also havnt paid any of my debts since becoming redpilled.

That's where Christian chastity comes in, brother.
Coitus interruptus and contraception were considered sodomitical sins for 1,900 years until 1930 when Anglican Protestants allowed it; and since then every Protestant sect followed suit. After the 1960's, almost all Catholics now contracept.
Besides, it gives credence to the sodomitical lifestyle. Contraception & coitus interruptus are philosophically the same as sodomy; they both take what is fruitful and make it sterile.
This is why Dante put sodomites (and those who deliberately frustrate conception) and usurers in the same circle of Hell. Christians always understood this correlation, at least until now.
Godspeed sir.

>clarification
Dante put sodomites and usurers in same circle of Hell because sodomites take what is fruitful (marital act) and make it sterile, and usurers take what is sterile (money) and make it fruitful.
Both unnatural.

bump

You don't know fuck all about sociology. White Americans do not race mix. The mutt meme is just a meme. Hollywood and TV are not representative of American populations, and races in America self-segregate. The only ones mixing are stupid self-loathing commies in liberal cities.

I like Asians too but you need to raise at least one full white kid to continue your bloodline.

>Weinstein looks like a quadroon
>Moore looks like a Jew
I do wonder.

Our government is 100% illegitimate by it's own constitutional definition. It is again necessary to sever the ties that bind us. No-fault divorce now! A white nation now!

CALLING ALL ANGLO-SAXON GENTLEMEN

So according to this estimate south Europeans aren't white.

Your 3 kids are not white. And won’t identify as white. Good job.

>ALL ANGLO-SAXON
Stop this

The term Angloceltic includes the Anglo Saxons and also Celtic which is a term used to describe the people from Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Cornwall. Angloceltic, however, does not include the celtic people settled in the mainland continent. The term is very common in Australia where it refers to people from British or Irish descent. These people form the 80% of the population in Australia and it is common to find an angloceltic Australian with a British or an Irish ancestor. The term however is not that common in United States or Canada. The term Anglo Saxons is not very commonly used now a days as it specifically refers to just a few tribes that invaded and settled in Britain.

tl;dr

1.Anglo celtic refers to various cultures native to Britain and the Ireland whereas the term Anglo Saxon is used to describe the invading German tribes in the fifth century.
2.Anglo Celtic includes anglo Saxons and celtic people and also includes the entire diaspora settled in various countries like United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa.

You keep lying to yourself to feel better about not marrying a white woman. Pathetic.