Chess world champion from Ukraine is boycotting the upcoming championship in Saudi Arabia because of the kingdom’s...

Chess world champion from Ukraine is boycotting the upcoming championship in Saudi Arabia because of the kingdom’s record of women’s rights abuse. Why don’t we hear more about this in the news?

She looks cute in that picture but I'm guessing it's old because I went on wikipedia and now she's a babushka

she's only 27
Slavic women at their finest

Female chess world champions don't even crack the top 100 if they are ranked alongside males.

Why are women worse at chess even though they don't have any physical disadvantage?

I would penetrate her backrank and pin her if you catch my drift

Who in their right mind would hold any event like that in a nation that wouldn't even let every competitor in, let alone treat women like cattle? It clearly was all about saudi shekels.

bump

they banned israelis to participate tho
top /bant/

>womens chess world champion
nothing to see here, move on people

This picture is so right

Can say the same about middle Easter girls

First they are skinny then they get fatter and fatter and fatter

it's the same with all females

prime fertility exists for a short period of time

yep, can confirm

it's because the degenerate lifestyle these women have.
After giving birth they should exercise a lot and eat responsibly. Instead of that, semitic patriarchal cultures (as opossed to hellenistic patriarchal cultures now extinct) always allowed the woman to overeat after and during pregnancy because "muh housewive" and they didnt exercise because all they had to do is stay at home, cook (overeating again) and take care of kids.

In Lacedemonia, women would exercise naked in the morning to keep their top tier physique and eated more like warriors. Kids were taken care of by slaves and by men (they had to be teach the ways of fighting from an early eage).

Sexism and patriarchy.

Can be beaten by a 486

Women are dumber and less capable of focus than men.

>After giving birth they should exercise a lot and eat responsibly.

Yep. No excuse for being a fatass. Btw don't marry an American or live in America for this reason. Women are complete fatasses once they reach middle age and find a hundred different ways to justify it.

>In Lacedemonia, women would exercise naked in the morning to keep their top tier physique and eated more like warriors. Kids were taken care of by slaves and by men (they had to be teach the ways of fighting from an early eage).

plz stop I only have so much cum

I would probably support her if she was a Jewkrainian

The irony is women can't even chess.

I love that a thread about an important topic (the fact Saudi Arabia still literally crucifies people on a regular basis and is currently trying to kill thousands of children in Yemen by starving them to death) can't be criticised in the media as long as it is a US/Israel ally has been so masterfully sidetracked.

>She looks cute in that picture but I'm guessing it's old
It says "Doha 2016" on the wall behind her, the picture is exactly a year old to the day. I'm guessing you're Australian military intelligence.

Based Saudi Arabia

OBEY

>if they are ranked alongside males.
How is that done?

$$$.
Its not really news that nations on the arabic islands buy international events

Becose woman have less gpc (geniuspercapita) their population tends to be more average then that of males which have bouth more idiots and more geniuses.Just like chinks have more people but less geniuses then Europeans becose of their gpc

You wouldn’t send me to those nasty Saudis, would you user?

She should debate our boy Destiny so she can get her facts straight.

what's up with her right eye?

Boycott saudi oil, then I'll be impressed.

Oh nooo, why would you criticizes her eyes? She is a cute! Not such a cute as Her Almighty Chess Godess, but a cute she is.

Seriously isn't that weird?

>implying she did any work at all for womens' rights before this
>afraid she's gonna get btfo
>n-no i'm not going because of womens' rights
>forever imprinting in history "yeah but the new winner didn't defeat the old champion, so they aren't really the new winner", putting an asterisk next to the winner's name
>such shitty sportsmanship

Good riddance.

>why would you criticizes her eyes?

because it looks like she's using makeup to cover up a bruise under her eye.

It could just be normal lack of sleep, but it's only under one of them, so....

>women's chess
No thanks. My 14 months old son can probably beat her in 10 turns.

> boycott SA
> went to Iran

Really makes you think

Islam = feminism, that's why
She's anti-feminist for not sucking Muhammad's dick

Looks like somebody checked her bad behavior.

>tfw no chessfu gf
It hurts so much

Because men don't just have a physical advantage on average.

That's my particular suspicion as well. Saudi is no feminist utopia for women, but they would have treated her with respect and made sure she was safe as a visitor.

That's extremely Islamophobic of her.

Oddly specific??