CAN I JUST

kindly remind all of you literal cancerous newfags that archiving pages is expected and pretty much NECESSARY here on this Liberian image board, Sup Forums

Thank you for your time

archive.is/

>implying that you grow a fucking brain!

why should i care if somebody wants to archive a page?

redditors care because muh poor """"journos""""

fuck the archive

Le* lolbritarian board
>this is bait right?

He said Liberian, not Lolbertarian.

Liberia is another name for the USA.

tenx norbot

This my first post on Sup Forums.org. I lurked for a whole week my fellow kekistanis. What I want to know is, why doesn't anyone here talk about Alex Jones? I mean, have you guys heard about Bohemian Grove?

>baby's first redpill

I still am unsure what redpill means, does it have something to do with African Americans?

I downloaded this pepe le frog from the internet. It's my favorite because he has a glass of wine.

I asked my stepson why no one on here is talking to me, and he said to write bump.

Bump

alex jones is retarded and so are you. i know someone who goes to bohemian grove. it's a bunch of smelly old men singing songs together.

Look fella, I don't appreciate being called retarded. You can have your opinions, and I can have mine without name calling. I just think is awfully suspicious that all of the worlds leaders go into the woods to do mock sacrifices to an owl statue.

CALLING ALL MUSLIMS ON Sup Forums i have 23 confirmed kills on muslim children and babies, lets have an AMA i want to throw acid on your ugly muslim mothers face while she jews bacon off my huge fat dick pisses on koran

HAHAHA newfags! I've been here since 2015.

There is a lot of bad language here.

lurk more, frend

Bumo

bump

do it faggot

You're going to throw acid on the face you got your dick buried in?
Are you that much of a retard?

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks