Oops! Ivanka Trump Vacation Photo Has Confederate Flag on Boat Behind Jared Kushner

Wow. The Trumps are pathetic pieces of shit. May they all rot in hell.

yahoo.com/news/ivanka-trump-vacation-photo-confederate-192401139.html

Atleast they’ll be remembered as the family of the president, what will you be remembered as? Think before you call someone “Pathetic”. And I don’t even like the trumps, but who’s the poor, dumbass here

Lol... you’ve obviously never boated in the south...

More intriguing is the fly reels..

They are probably on Lake Norman in North Carolina. They hang out there a lot. Lots of those flags out on the water there.

Ya weird. Also weird that on the same day Ivanka posts a pic of the confederate flag, a confederate user shows up and correctly predicts when Trump will tweet and a connection on the twitter handle he includes in the tweet regarding the storm. But all of that is just a coincidence.

Keep making excuses for the trumps you inbred fucks.

Saged faggot

Some Other boater had a confederate flag near DRUMMMFFFTTTTT!!!! IMMMMBEAAACH!!

Woah dude, so Trump's daughter took a picture and there was a Confederate flag on SOMEONE ELSES boat?! Impbefdsaach!

>Oops! Ivanka Trump Vacation Photo Has Confederate Flag on Boat Behind Jared Kushner

OMG! Impeach Trump!

right on...im so inbred.

This is it, I can't support Drumpf anymore. I'm voting for Hillary instead now.

>Muh 2 million worthless votes

Why were the trumps even in the vicinity of a confederate flag in the first place? They should be more careful when they take pictures due to being in such a high position of power.

Unless, they wanted the confederate flag in the picture, of course. Which seems highly likely.

great stuff

>Unless, they wanted the confederate flag in the picture, of course.
Yeah, on famous people's social media accounts, there are no accidents.

Seems like they're trying to sell the kike to the White right. Not gonna happen, Vank. Remember, traitors get the rope before enemies!

oh thank god, for a second I thought it was because there was an israeli flag

>x-files theme starts to play

Shut up, jew. Start packing your shit.

Make sure you never visit the south, Nigger. You will not be able to control your trigger reflex.

t. fat feminist Jew nigger fucker

Why would I go south? Bunch of fucking retards live down there.

I'll stay up here, thanks.

That's cool.

What? A confederate flag? But Sup Forums told me Kushner is le evil jew.

>DA SOUTH IS THE HOTBED OF RACISM!!
When will this meme end? THe south is the most BLACKED region in America ffs.

cool

Dixie forever

^^Racist post from someone claiming to be anti-racist.

>jews don't like Trump
Kek stay deluded trumpnigger

Didn't realize calling someone a retard was racist. Guess you're retarded.

Lol why would I want to visit Africa?

You're bitching about what flag is on somebody else's boat..

And we're the retards?

You fucking Yankees stay away. So goddam holier than thou, you really think you have a say regarding other people's shit. Fucking liberal. This is why all of the northern States suck so bad.. People think they can run everybody else's business. They don't even all have stand your ground laws. Stupid wannabe commie rats.

Nobody cares what you think yankee assholes. If think you're big enough, come get these flags.

Reminder: this yahoo article is being used to shore up affinity and empathy for the embattled Jared (((Kushner))) in the Southern states
>Kushner is just like us y'all
And plenty of Southerners will fall for it.

low tier bait

time for you to leave your Portland Oregon basement couch you noob

Jared is trolling lefties .... of course he knew

awesome!

Green and Silver one is a cabella’s RLS I’m pretty sure

I like the confederate flag. It's a good flag. Only a poofter wouldn't like that sexy flag.

>Dixie flag on someone else's boat in the background
The horror.

>implying jared isn't part of the deep state
>implying the entire Trump family isn't part of the deep state

Photochop... in the original version, that candle holder was painted with a rebel flag...

That's someone ELSES boat you fucking morons.

Yeah but they should have ordered the airforce to blow it out of the water for having the wrong opinions

IMPEACH

Looked at original photos... what’s more offensive is the use of Suzuki outboards and a low tier unkept boat

He’s a cheap saltwater jew

TRIGGERED FAGGOT ALERT!

Blame Trump for someone else's flag? Lol wtf.

Oh no someone is flying the rebel flag in the south of all places, where multiple states use it in their own flag, what a fucking shock

Man, that campaign advertisement didn't age well, did it?

Oh yea, this looks like the boat of millionaires.
Retards.

I honestly hope they actually do it intentionally to trigger you faggots, it's amusing and you look pathetic.

Everyone of them.

Journalism is a mental illness.

That floating shanty with the flag is hilarious

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trump supporters are a mental illness.

No, it's even worse, you are actively discriminating against people with disabilities, at least a nigger could pick up his shit life and work like a normal human beign.
You are everything you hate, so most likely, you are a liberal

Retarded is the medical definition.
Retard.