Pewdiepie confirmed /ourguy/ AGAIN

Pewdiepie confirmed /ourguy/ AGAIN.
Uncropped screenshot from 6:50 in latest video.

Fuck off pewds.

>trust me he's (((ourguy)))

quit posting this trash here

Already pointing out the obvious. A thread died so you could post this trash

I saw that and enjoyed it. The rest of the video was shit though, leagues better than most but still garbage

>pewdiepie unrionically shilling his videos on Sup Forums thinking no one will realize it's him

fucking immigrant

In latest vid dolls are in profile facing tallest doll, pewds doesn't have a hair on his ass if he doesn't make all dolls salute in next video.

Pewdiepie doesnt need to fucking shill anywhere, he has like 60 million subscribers

kek

>Pewdiepie using Sup Forums to make content

Next video due in three hours, only time will tell. It would be nice if he had another platform to perform on, jewtube removes his content multiple times daily

CALLING ALL MUSLIMS ON Sup Forums i have 23 confirmed kills on muslim children and babies, lets have an AMA i want to throw acid on your ugly muslim mothers face while she jews bacon off my huge fat dick pisses on koran

Hello PewDiePie

(You)

Sneak this into ylyl, something something respecting wahmen

Respect wahmen

RESPCTUU WAHHHMENNUUU

> literally one trick to respecting wahmen, finds out why

>pewds 2015, colorized
Been meaning to try to work up a meme on pic related. Maybe an expanding mind. Respek Wahmen.

Respect wahman you pigs

He was only respecting two women

He regularly shows partial blurred screen shots from a Maylasian Competitive Net Tying Forum.

What'd she get hit with?

Heil Kjellberg

>ecksdee using the newfaggy not using an argument meme named (You)

Pewdiepie is obviously a newfag, he might as well put the “Sup Forums was never good” meme in there with some autistic maga shit

Tbh I unironically watched yesterday his vids and it aint bad.

The memes are subverting the children. Liberals can make a dozen of "listen white america!" articles but they are only read by 20 and 30 year olds meanwhile kids are feeding of the memes and being not PC aka dank. I like it.

Only because checked but I'm guessing it wasa road sign

He did an entire episode on Chris chan you nigger

>not knowing that he was a Sup Forumsirgin shitposter before youtube

This. I know him when he posted there, too. Been so fucking long, though.

>(you)
Fucked it up, like a typical shill.

He is making fun of you under aged larper.

The other user is right. She got smacked upside the head. Checked.

Checked respect those women

what happen?