Everything is going well in Japan now

Thanks Abe

Go Abe, go!

Sorry, but Japanese flags are English teachers until proven otherwise. Some photo evidence of you being Japanese?

Based Abe

Prince Asaka did nothing wrong - 80th anniversary edition

How many school girl panties you sniffed today?

You like to sniffy sniffy, Mr Nippy?

>Sorry, but Japanese flags are English teachers until proven otherwise. Some photo evidence of you being Japanese?

What does the identity of the author have to do with the value of his claim? Either Japan's doing well or it isn't. It doesn't matter who is making the observation.

>le 44% face

Arigatou Abe!

Where are the babies then!?

GIVE US BACK HONG KONG

Be vigilant Japan. Never settle in your ways, the Jews at the UN and everywhere else wants to flood you with "refugees"

CALLING ALL MUSLIMS ON Sup Forums i have 23 confirmed kills on muslim children and babies, lets have an AMA i want to throw acid on your ugly muslim mothers face while she jews bacon off my huge fat dick pisses on koran

Abe does look a pretty comfy guy

So president moon is missing 1% from his genes?

>It doesn't matter who is making the observation.
BrainletWojak.jpg

Only pure blood ruling over an Asian country. He will unite the countries into one superpower.

I want to visit Tokyo before King Gook next door feels like blowing the shithole sky high. Or before 2020, the year of olympics in Japan.
Whichever comes first

What country's dance is it?
American's dance?

Japan wouldnt be as great as it is today without the help of BASED D. MacArthur
Give him your thanks!

Don't you guys have like 200% debt to GDP? That's not good

Thanks Abe

>Abe is a good servant.

Is he Honest Abe?

Thanks MacArthur

Debt/GDP = 198% in this year.
But Japan government has assets. (Debts - Assets) / GDP = 120%. It's same as Italy.
And 40% creditors of the debts is the Japanese central bank. The owner of the bank is Japan government.

WINNING