Why shouldn’t I convert to Sufi Islam

youtu.be/07Ien1qo_qI
After listening to a number of talks by Tim winter/Abdal Hakkim Murad, I’m feeling more spiritually replenished than I have ever felt before. His words mirror my own views completely and Islam at least offers vitality that Christendom has lost. I’m a bit of a perennialist in a way but I would like a specific traditional base to ground myself in, so why should I not do this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nui1RCWVzBc
youtu.be/xPBzM_XXZ7Y
youtu.be/ZKVHKNbtJ2w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflERixWj6g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Jesus is the son of God, and Islam doesn't recognise this.

Yeah, I’m not really fussed about all that stuff. I do think that Jesus was a divine being etc and I’m catholic at heart, but I’m not sure it really matter what I label myself as. Sufism is pretty based and old mate understand the nature of what is happening better than anybody else I have listened to. He’s redpilled af.

these are photoshopped

>X Islam
It is either Islam or it is not.
Sufi are basically satanist mixed with some chistian cuckoldry

whats life like in iraq? are you sunni or shia? and whats your opinion on the other one?

There is a pretty big difference in Interpretation between Sufism and Wahhabism though. Sufism is a bit of a perrenialist strand which I like because the truth does not exist only in one religion. I honestly just like the idea of attacking modern western liberalism/post modernism etc from a spiritual standpoint and Islam is the only religion that seems capable of reaponding (despite its own failures in response)

>spiritually replenished
Bullshit term. There is no special feeling unless God interacts with you directly.

Again. It is either Islam or it is not.
There is no 'sunni', 'shia', 'sufi', 'wahhabi' muslim.

I’m curious about this too.

More of a relaxation and falling away of anxiety I have felt because of my concern over the spiritual state of the west.

>le sufis are satanist tomb worshippers meme
Bomb yourself wahaboi

Is that not like saying that it is either Christian or it is not? There is no Episcopalians, protestants, Pentecostals etc

>There is a pretty big difference in Interpretation between Sufism and Wahhabism though
Never implied they are the same.
Both are equally shit.
Just read Quran(tafsir first) and Hadith then decide wether you want to be a muslim or not.
That is all there is to it.

No way?

All of le spiritual feely wheelies are found in Christianity too, and that is the faith of your own people and civilization. You might have to work a little harder, read more, seek out a nourishing parish. It’s true that in modern times there is a lot of false or empty forms of the faith, but once you find the right path you won’t be disappointed l. On the other hand, jumping ship for a foreign religion just because it’s “exotic” or gives you spiritual feelies is not the answer

I like totally like think you like should like give Buddhism a try, man. It's like, gnarly and rad. Try it on for size, it's totally stylish and aligns my chakras dude. Maybe dip your hand in Daoism and Hinduism, they have a lot to offer too. Choosing which organized mass delusion to credulously orient your life towards is totally in, dude! Simply being a normal person who borrows from multiple philosophies and anchors their belief system on reason is totally ugly, lol. Personally I worship a god called Timbuktu from Zimbabwe, but I have very specific sensibilities so happy shopping!

Do it pussy nigger, you wont.

Fair point. I’ll pick up copies once I get paid and give them a read before I consider much further.

The idea of having a wife who stays at home and look after the kids and will be killed if she cheats is the only good thing.

You shouldnt because the other tribe of muslims will fucking murder you

>Both are equally shit.
so what are you?

The holy Quran was never rewritten and tafsirs have existed since it existed.
the pillars of Islam are very clear and the only thing these x-muslims are fighting about is something outside of religion.
My point is that they have nothing to do with what Islam is.
Shia can chimp for as long as they want and chimping will never be a part of Islam.
Sunni can be/spread hypocracy as much as they want and that will never be part of Islam.

Religion is not about le spiritual feelings bullshit, it's about developing a deep sense of moral duty, it's about having virtue. Exotic mysticism is simply worthless gibberish.

Islam offers you the masculinity that you think your culture is deprived of, but don't be fooled by all things that sound ideal. The truth is harsh and not ideal, because ideas come from you and the truth comes from God. Christianity is the truth.

All those normal people sure are doing it well for the West you cheeky fuckin leaf

>he needs a specific religion to be his emotional respite
just be a deist like everyone else with an extra braincell and try not to be a cunt to people

>wanting to take part in the shit show that is islam

Do what you think is right for yourself, only ones what could be true is hard core jew or muzzie

Yeah in some way if I did it there would be a definite antagonistic aspect about it. I hardly see any men worthy of respect these days and so if I were to achieve a level of genuine masculinity via a foreign religion then perhaps it would piss some people off to find their god again. Kind of a bitch move really ha.

Please do. There are free online resources for quran and tafsir. Might want to be careful regarding hadith sources because of sunni/shia conflict.
tl;dr:
-shia create their own hadiths and it is bullshit
-sunni just spread propagnda (e.g our prophet hurr durr omar state) they never edit hadith but they always think they are on the right side.
It is very easy to distinguish once you finish 'string hadith'-sources first.
I am tired of all of this x-muslim bullshit.

I disagree with deism though, for one it’s kinda faggy and lame. For two I think we need structure and tradition.

so you are a muslim? whats your opinion on muslims leaving muslim countries and going to europe? would you rather they stay in the middle east and rebuild rather than flee?

Thanks user, I’m pretty good at picking through bullshit and understanding something on my own terms so I’ll see how I go.

>implying those fleas can rebuild
We don't want them either. Do whatever.
They are mostly cab drivers and closet extremists wanting to leech on another country.

I’ve gotta get some sleep fellas, thanks for the input.

>We don't want them either. Do whatever.
if europe decided to genocide all of them would there be a massive backlash to it from the muslim world and iraq?

>understanding something on my own
You are on the right track.
This is where most x-muslims fail.
Islam was never intended to be followed by mere inheritance from father to son.

bismillah

also Al Mawt Li Al I Saud

>so why should I not do this Sup Forums?
>His words mirror my own views completely
answered your own question really.
Look for challenges, not a mirror.

Yes, of course.

Sufi Islam is formally Sufi school of Sunni Islam. There is nothing wrong with it, and if you feel it suits you you should embrace it.

>string hadith
I meant Strong Hadith

because if i see you in the street i'll fucking knock the shit out of you, that's why

Quran.com
Sunnah.com
Do not buy qurans or hadith books, they are founding God knows what with it.

If you want to convert after reading this you must really be a brainlet.

No it fucking isn't you tin foil hat wearing conspiracy retard. Let me guess, no one died at sandy hook too? Fuck off.

I’ve spent 5 years reading and considering my positions on a lot of this stuff, so I’m used to challenging myself and others beliefs, and gradually god has revealed himself to me so on many points I am happy with the truth I have found and I’m not just blindly accepting anything.

Doubtful

when a white man converts to islam he is no longer white

Good point, I don’t want to fund further invasion of the west.

Wait don't sleep yet I've got to tell you something.

/thread

>kill yourself saracen dog

I want my country to remain white but white people are also failing to respond to the failures of their civilisation, so why should I not attack it from a spiritual perspective?

Then forget about religion but go through religious sources and compare the similarities, pagan and far eastern sources especialy.
Sufi scholars have some pretty good stuff, but you don't obviously need the Qu'ran and Sunnah to read them since most of it is about the mystical.

How soon before there is a Islam General on this board? Incredible.

To add to this, I believe in natural hierarchy and am an evolian in the sense that I believe a society needs a heirarchy in which priests and “holy warriors” are a part of the highest classes. These are the people who can unite disconnected civilisations in peace because they understand the metaphysical nature of war. I’ve served my country in combat in Afghanistan so I at least have a direct perspective of war and the nature of it, albeit a modern, soulless war.

Ok so I basically took the Traditionalist pill some time ago as well, and I started softening up to Islam after it, and since there actually are initiatic schools in my country, my plans was basically to go tasvvuf some time in my life when I felt ready.

However, Islam never quite felt right to me. It seemed like a very savage and shitty religion however I looked at it. It's incredibly exclusionary nature also flew in the face of any perennialist understanding.

So why did people like Guenon and Schuon and even Evola had some respect for it? Because what they liked about it wasn't actually Islam, what they liked about it was a heterodox Persian (Indo-European) innovation. Islam really is a savage sandnigger faith, and Sufism is an innovation, using Islamic symbols to express itself but is not intrinsic to the faith itself (as Perennialists would have you believe):

youtube.com/watch?v=nui1RCWVzBc

I remember watching the vid you linked some time ago and it seemed cucky to be honest. The guy was like "muh Xenophobia", "muh Islam is a good path for Europe"

Nah, it isn't mate. it really isn't.

>Spiritually replenished
Just stop taking the soy

Good post.

Thanks user, very insightful and yeah, I actually don’t really like much of Islam and like I’ve kind of aluded to in other posts, it would be more of a decision based on the facts that Islam is a vehicle for attacking the failures of the modern west. So in saying that, my motivations are probably not right, but i’ll Follow this path for a while and see what comes up.
Yeah the guy is pretty cucky, I just find it interesting how well he clearly understands the emergence of the far right and the anxieties and spiritual depravity/disconnectedness that is driving it.

>I’m catholic at heart
you're an heretic
and will get the purgatory so you can reflect on your ignominy

if you convert to islam youre a fucking cuckold

captcha: reclaim 6100

>sweden

Islam is not a white religion.

shut the fuck up faggot
you're the reason why your country shithole

>Christendom has lost
It's sad that your search for God revolves around winning and losing.

>The Quran was never rewritten

Well it was, at least twice. First by Uthman who had the book standardized, and then by Hajjaj ibn Yusuf who edited and rearranged the book.

It's funny how the traditional accounts from the Abbasid era spit all over the Umayyad legacy and smear each and every individual in the regime, but the fact is that Islam was never more powerful than it was under their reign and Islam didn't really become a cohesive thing until Abd al Malik and Hajjaj unified it.

>be sufi
>worship dead people in grave
>dance around graves
>ask dirty wart ridden old men to bless you with their spit.
>drink foot water of old dirty man who doesn't take bath
>take your wife to Mazar so others can grope her
>smoke weed
>drink blood of donkey
>fuck a donkey as an act of revenge
>kill donkey and sell it's meat
>apply for asylum in western country
>groom 14 year old white girls

Would rather be a raging homo than a sufi.

Do you really want to be a sufi? Don't forget the pakis in UK grooming white girls are from sufi background.

Sufism is religion of faggots, cowards, merchants, hobos, illiterates and do nothing bitches.

Sufi street fighter edition

youtu.be/xPBzM_XXZ7Y

Sufi break dance

youtu.be/ZKVHKNbtJ2w

>sufi islam
>white man
>convert
none of these things exist

If your god can't bring victory in battle, then he's a lousy god. Survival of the blood is ultimately the only thing that matters; all that contrived shit about the salvation and the kingdom of God in the afterlife is just speculation, if not a fabrication.

If you pray to a god for victory and he fails you, he ought to be cast away. Pray to a god that actually listens

>Shia can chimp for as long as they want and chimping will never be a part of Islam.
Fuck you pagan nasibi shill may Allah resurrect you together with Shimr

quran doesn't exist either
perhaps you also don't exist

Sufis jumping like kangaroos.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflERixWj6g

>If your god can't bring victory in battle, then he's a lousy god.
Nigger you play too many video games. It's fucked your whole world view.

Muhammed was black:
-had 9 wives, couldn’t commit to monogamy like white people
-one was a child, just like how black men abuse children of the women they’re with if hey’re not the father of said child
-couldn’t read or wrote, had to get another man to write down the Koran
-stole, raped, killed all way across Arabia, like black men still do
-stole another people’s culture, called it his own (the black stone in the Kabah was originally idols for another religion).

What else?

Well then keep praying that muh jeezus will return to earth during armageddon to destroy the muslims jews and pagans then, since you expect him to do all the fighting for you.

>jeezus will return to earth during armageddon to destroy the muslims jews and pagans
Thank you for proving my point. God isn't Gwyn, Lord of Cinder, bro. He loves us.

If you feel the urge, then you should. But you should also aim to live in a country (or region) built upon that tradition.

I hate to lose a brother to a foreign sect, but it is no doubt better than degeneracy if you are feeling that lack of solid foundation due to your upbringing, friends or whatever.

Good luck.

Convert to real Islam not some dancing sect.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY

fuk off, turk

There is no reason not to do this, there is a strong tradition of the more intellectual people on the Right being attracted to Islam, especially Sufi Islam. The most famous example is Rene Guenon, whose work I think you know. Look into it, find out what your local group are like, don't pay any attention to the "Deus Vult" fags on here, most of them don't know what they're talking about.

That's one of those Jesus card boards, right?

>Why shouldn't l convert to Sufi iSlam
Well for one they throw faggots off of buildings.

>Well for one they throw faggots off of buildings
He asked for a reason NOT to convert

>american intellectual

This video proves that race is real. This guy is so quintessentially british and even the way he performs his islamism is british through and through.

He totally de-arabized islam in this vid lmao.

>tasvvuf
Did you ever try Greek Orthodox? Gnosticism? Gnostic is like Sufi Christianity if you will (I know its a shitty metaphor but I think of it as like Christian Mysticism so)

You could not all out convert and still get a lot of mystic elements.

Wow that thumbnail is epic Btw how did nobody comment on that? These guys look like he tore his own face off and decided to do his sermon with no face.

>I'm Catholic at heart
>except for that whole Jesus thing lmao he ain't important right?
I'm confused. Have you EVER been Catholic? Christ is a reasonably important figure in Christianity.

>Why shouldn’t I convert to Sufi Islam
because interpol and fbi are now tracking you because of this thread that you created

>de-arabized islam
Those numbers suggest that if anyone succeeds in this endeavour, the West is theirs for the taking

Guenon started as a Gnostic before switching to Sufiism

I'm ten minutes in, and this is excellent stuff, thank you user.