The Power is a 2016 dystopian science fiction novel by the British writer Naomi (((Alderman)))...

>The Power is a 2016 dystopian science fiction novel by the British writer Naomi (((Alderman))). Its central premise is women developing the ability to release electrical jolts from their fingers, thus leading them to become the dominant gender.
BZZZZZZZZZZTTTT ZAPPPPPPPPPPPP

ZAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

She'd use the power to fry bologna.

ZINNNGGGG BZZZZZZZZZTT ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Naked Snake still beat Volgin with fists and guns, the fuck is she on about

>women become dominant gender
>dystopian

Well at least she got something right.

Classic female fantasy: no training or effort or skill required, you just somehow acquire a magical gift to become better than men.

All fantasy is like that. No one wants to hear about the details of someone's training.

ZAAAAAP!!!!!!

How would that lead them to become dominant? It'd still be illegal to attack people without proper provocation, especially in the UK

>blocks your path and has a gun

this is why women will never understand doragon boru

>Zombies, Run! by Naomi (((Alderman))):The zombie apocalypse is here. We have all lost a lot, but we are surviving. Together we will overcome the outbreak but we need every man, women and child to do their bit. This is an informational guide to help you stay FIT and HEALTHY in both body and mind during the crisis

this giant tub of jewish cream cheese wrote a book about health and fitness

Holy shit what a cheap shitty power dream. Its like the twilight of capeshit.

good thing ive been building up Ω to these attacks by shocking my balls nightly for the past seven years. come at me

jealous of thos bis and tris? I bet she curls what you bench

>to her fitness is such an alien concept that she has to masquerade it as fiction
oh I am laffin

underrated

uma therman's character in kill bill was the complete opposite. more than half the movie is training sequences

written by a man

ah yeah, i get your point now

Worthless lazy thot detected.

>the average woman
>not electrocuting themselves by accident
>mfw

I had a senior manager tell me to wash lights that were hooked up to the mains with a wet mop. I actually had to explain to her why this was a bad idea.

based shounen animeruu

>that fat cow
BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPZZZZZZZZZZZTT

I for one welcome our new overlords

If women started releasing electricity from their fingertips magically and tried to use it to seize power that would just lead to their deaths. Electrical jolts can't stop bullets, and unless this dumb bitch wrote in that you could electro-zap a sniper 1000 yards away that you can't even see, I'm not sure how this is supposed to work...

To be fair, check out those guns, their size speaks for itself.

And venom snake beat volgin with a toy water gun later on.

I'm pretty sure this development would result in an actual patriarchy being implemented, not the Boogeyman this bitches cry about.

The is a whole lot of woman. Not surprised you cucks are intimidated by her.

>The moment someone has the ability to hurt someone they immediately become tyrannical.
Just in case we needed MORE proof that patriarchy is total projection.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPP *SPARKS* PSZZTTTTTTTTTT
>mmm love the smell of deep fry in the mornin

Buuuuullshit

Training arcs are half the fun

IT'S THE FUCKING GLASSES!!!
ALL FEMINISTS USE THE SAME FUCKING MODEL!!!
DON'T LET YOUR CHILDREN NEAR THOSE FUCKING GLASSES!!!

Beginning of a great meme warfare.

Sounds like a cat hoarding, fat slob power fantasy to me. As long as I don't have to read that shit, I'm ok with it.

kerrigan does it better.

P.s.
Although I for one cannot forgive her for what she did to fenix.

Lol OP

Bring it on!

Yeah exactly, if I wake up tomorrow and see a video of a group of feminists trying to seize control of government by zapping people with their fingers you'd better bet I'm gonna start loading my rifles and figuring out where my local containment militia is meeting up.

Yeah, men have the ability to physically dominate women for all of human history, instead largely decide to care for them, and even allow them access and participation in public and politics in spite of the fact that they frequently vote with their vaginas and could be easily subdued. Women gain the ability to physically dominate men and in their fantasy use it to physically dominate men and instill their own values, but it's not a bad thing, it's a masturbatory fantasy. Yeah, looks like if we needed confirmation that male dominance is the only responsible way, here it is. If women ever had control they would physically suppress and possibly eradicate us.

No idea why but I really want one of these now

Im tired of living in a world where that, any of it at all is acceptable.

Oh man you should have feigned an injury so she would pass it on to another underling!

>release electrical jolts from their fingers
That is indeed impressive. My ability to release spray of bullets from my guns pales in comparison.

>why aren't there more popular female sci-fi writers reee
Also kek, even if women could do that, they would still lose.

Anime wants to have a word with you

>literally fanfiction tier plot

jesus christ.

Meanwhile you have the Chinks taking the lead in Sci-Fi these days with stuff like The Three Body Problem and Dark Forest theory stuff

I'm pretty sure men invented something called the gun and it's probably easy to take out a landwhale at 600 yards before she can even think about zapping ya

> What is a fiction?

Initially I thought she was joking, right up until she dipped the mop in a bucket full of water and was going to demonstrate how to do the job. I assure you this is not lie, this woman was the typical "got the job due to relatives" cunt.

All that would happen is a rash of land whales getting decked in the face. Could make for some good kinky sex tho.

Listen up Jacques, I don't need some fucking sarcasm from a faggoty French cunt today, the thought of your undoubtedly feminine features and language presuming to ridicule literally anyone else on the planet is enough to nig my nog 10/10 times. Writing a book which is little more than your masturbation pipe dream is retarded and worthy of scrutiny as implausible nonsense with obvious plotholes. If you have a hard time comprehending that I suggest you buy some rope and hang yourself from the Eiffel tower, or better yet take a walk down any of the neighboring streets of Paris and get assraped by your new middle eastern replacements.

Luke Skywalker's training in The Empire Strikes Back was one of the most memorable parts of the movie. Compare that to Rey's 3 lesson bullshit training and suddenly she's a Jedi master.

Males are concerned with Training, females not so much. Why? Because for females training is a choice, they can be fucking leeching in every field just by defaulting to weaker sex mode, shooting the fuck out of a hand-cuffed suspect, or literally dropping to their knees and blowing a producer or executive. Training is optional, and not part of the story for them.

>implying they won't instantly be turned into electrical cattle whose sole purpose is generating electricity to power the cities, in addition to being glorified vibrating bio cocksleeves with enough mangineering.

Should've let her electrocute herself.

I'm pretty sure they'll do what they do best since old times: backstab other women for the most stupid reasons possible, except this time with lightning.
Men would not be their main target.

B-but I thought that the male-female distiction is only conventional. Did the left trick me again? ;_;

>wear chain mail
>ground chainmal through pants, and boots into soil

wow, its fucking nothing. Also I believe that chainmail mitigates tasers just on its own.

This is now an electric fence pence thread

Genius

This is typical of feminists today. She just thinks that electricity magically comes out of the wall and has no idea that there is a vast infrastructure behind it that men maintain. The same men who have worked out what materials have electrically insulating properties in order to run this infrastructure without dying.
TL;DR Rubber soled shoes.

Also, I read the first few chapters of the book out of curiosity. Good God, I’ve seen erotic my little pony fan fiction with better writing than this shit.

It's called the hero's journey for a reason dumb ass. Only shit stories have unearned power.

and thots say they like star wars

oh no, if only 99 percent of electricians were men!

DGD Davidson is with us

>Make sure you ingest 10000 calories worth of rations a day to stay at a healthy weight.
>Be sure to kill fat phobic zombies who attack slow but healthy fat people by shuffling at a slightly faster speed and catching them.