What politics?

maledizione di nero

>great food
>great cars
>great weather
>great beaches
>great yacht industry
>fit and beautiful people
convince me italy isn't the best country in all of europe.

also
>great clothing lines

MOMMY!

Sorry Cannot Distinguish You From A Terrone

BACK TO INDIA POO IN LOO

I Am So Tired Of You, Won't Reply Anymore. Bye.
>Your Photo

I've always wanted to ask, why do so many Italians run away to other parts of Europe once they turn 16-20? I know so many Italians and their home towns look like paradise, their parents are rich and the food they can cook is incredible. Yet they have all fled to finish their education in the UK and most aren't planning to ever return to Italy. They say there is no jobs and that school is much more difficult but yet their parents are all wealthy, most millionaires. What is the real reason?

>Cannot Be Truthful
>IQ Differences Between Regions Of Spain And Italy

Somebody fucking answer this!

why do italian tanks have rear mirrors?

to watch the front line.

*GDP Also

>Says the pakistani.

Because Real Whites Of Italy aka Padanians Have Been Always Cucked By Terroni aka Imperialist Niggas. Now There Are Many Dirt-Poor White Italians Like Me Now.
>Look Here

Poos Are Master Race, Pakistani Are:
>Hindu Nuffin

We have something like 40% youth unemployment
Also most of youths (as in other western cucks) that choose to be expat usually have an university degree, which means they have experienced (((erasmus))) project
What i mean is 99% of the people you are referring to are brainwashed libcucks, defeatist mindset and don't even try to improve or put an effort on our country

because memes, and because they're rich

also ignore this faggot is just a foreign shitskin larping as north italian

I'll try to give you an insight to what's been happening in the last decade or so to people that have been going to school and into their university years
They've been exposed to corruption in our politics more clearly than in the past, the media has been hammering home the "fight against mafia" while the mafia has been moving to peripheral parts of the country, where the controls are way more lax, and then moving their drugs/weapons/laundry back into big cities. All in this, the sense of "there's no jobs in Italy" has been quite literally engraved in them, as professors have been fighting for their desks and have been passing down their frustration to their students.

All of this, coupled with the song of globalism that's been going on in the background so long, are pushing them to flee to other countries.
More recently, however, the myths of german, french, english and spanish "dream" has been continuously shattered over time by news coming in one way or another. Talk shit all you want, but the chances of getting killed by nutjobs and islamists in Italy are far lower than in most other european cities.

Because there is no future in Italy.Work is lacking and the corruption problem is probably worse then Somalia

>I'm a padanian, son of Odin, basically austrian

>DON'T LISTEN TO SOUTHERN BUTTHURT UNTERMESCHEN

KEEP CALM AND SAVE THE EU

He sure is making that an easy kill.

Are you the same shitskin from the other thread? When are you going back?

Does corruption stop them from starting businesses and creating jobs? They have money, they are more intelligent than most Brits, yet they don't set up businesses.

DON'T REPLY TO TERRONI, STOP WELFARE AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK

If they parents are rich they should already have the right connections to find a good job here. They go aboard because as said they parents are rich and they want to live the Citizen of the World meme lifestyle.

Read My Posts Better

Very high taxes and even more high bureaucracy, combined with defeatist cuck mindset

Mostra la tua vera bandiera o sei forse uno schifo pelledimerda?

What's your opinion on the Terroni?

well yes, depends mostly on what business you're building into. If it's not the mafia, it's the bureaucracy bleeding you dry, or competitors literally sabotaging you. Services and agricultural market are saturated, industrial production startup prices are way higher than they were 10 years ago and most jobs require at least a degree of any kind, even shitty jobs

He lives here, but confirmed that he isn't italian in another thread. I suspect it's the same faggot that shits up every single Sup Forums thread

>spanish "dream"
Excuse me wat?

he is a shitskin parasite, probably a racemixed product

OK, thanks now I am aware

Believe it or not, but back in 2005~2009 Spain was considered better than Italy, as far as job market went. Portugal too, to a lesser extent. Some still believe so, while staying in Italy because they haven't got money to move or are simply too lazy

>Accontentati Solo Per Questa Volta
@NORDICS:
MEDITERRANEAN SEA HAS BROUGHT YOU ALL ISLAM, JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY ( IF YOU STILL LIKE IT ), ALSO THE MAFIA CULTURE AND CONNECTION WITH SUBSAHARAN AFRICANS. MONEY FOR THE LAZY, POVERTY FOR GOOD PEOPLE. SEXUAL PERVESIONS AND JEALOUSY ALSO. YOU ALL THINK THEY BROUGHT CIVILIZATION, AND I ASK:
>WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR TO NUKE THIS SHITHOLE?

Pelle Di Merda Sarai Tu! PICCIRIDDU-MINKIA INFERIORE

>most jobs require at least a degree of any kind, even shitty jobs
Sounds a lot like UK since they changed it to get rid of commitment to repay them if you don't earn a lot. Every job has 500+ applicants and if it's a skilled job you can be sure 90% have a degree.

Seems like we don't have the problem with government though as if you want to start a business you just need to convince a rich jew or arab to provide you capital and it's pretty easy to start out as long as you have lots of money and know the law.

I Am Still The Same Guy. Do You Like It Now? It's Very Difficult To Choose Your True Enemies.
I'm Still Paolo.

>proxyfag pooinloo
kys

Votare Lega oppure Fratelli d'Italia è un dovere civico.

kek forgot to delete my "there is no race" nameshit I was using to troll

boggles my mind that people actually believe that there's no race, it's like they don't know how statistics work

Tranquillo Io Ce L'ho Solo Con I Terroni, I Traditori E Tutte Le Razze Nocive :)

Ma smettila con questa stronzata, non capisci che se si riuscirebbe a togliere la corruzione e la mafia dal sud il nostro pil raddoppierebbe quasi

se non ci fosse stato salvini e fatto retromarcia con la storia dei terroni, io non avrei mai considerato lega ma avrei votato Fratelli d'Italia

Is FDI Really Anti-Southerner? Tell Me Because I Might Vote For Them.

Ma va in mona de to mare cojon e moighea de postare bojae

i bet she is hairy in a cute japanese way
got my vote

>Morte Ai Traditori!

>non vota Fratelli d'Italia ora
perché?
alla fine Giorgia è alleata con lui

>che se si riuscirebbe
ciao giggino di maio

lo farei ma salvini deve vincere per essere primo ministro altrimenti vince berlusca, berlusca è uguale a renzi e tutti in forza italia vogliono solo la poltrona e soldi, non pensano al paese altrimenti non avrebbero votato leggi di merda solo la lega non votò la fornero ma fdi sì

che poi io non sono contrario alla legge fornero e penso sia necessaria ma non com'è adesso, troppi vecchi soffrono e loro hanno costruito questo paese e hanno diritto a una vecchiaia serena

Sapete Che Vi Dico?
La Mia Nazione Fa Schifo Ormai. Voi Terroni & Traditori Siete Solo Dei Politicamente Corretti. Disgustosi E Identici A Negri, Ebrei, Musulmani, Latinos, Froci, Malayali, Comunisti, etc...Io Me Ne Andrò ASAP Da Questo Inferno Sperando Di Essere Assimilato In Un Posto Migliore. Magari Imparando Lingue Come Hindi, etc...Spero Proprio Di Essere Buttato Fuori Da Qua.

>Essere Assimilato In Un Posto Migliore. Magari Imparando Lingue Come Hindi
nice google translate proxyfag

ma per favore, quello è un idiota, mai creduto in m5s

troppi fallimenti nel loro partitino e io dicevo dall'inizio che sono incapaci e lo avrebbero dimostrato

io criticavo anche la loro idea di democrazia diretta e il loro "sistema informatico" perché sapevo che sarebbe stato insicuro visto anche gli incapaci nel loro partito e non ho mai notato un programmatore decente, poi una piattaforma di un partito controllato da un'azienda privata non si può vedere

potrei scrivere un libro contro m5s, per fortuna che non ci sono mai cascato e creduto nelle loro stronzate

non sai quante volte ho litigato con grillini e alla fine cominciano solo a dire che non sai nulla, non sai nulla, bah

hanno persino ragione sull'euro ma uscire è un'idiozia ma loro non se ne rendono conto e non sanno argomentare bene perché l'euro ha solo danneggiato l'italia ma per fortuna molti italiani sono contrari all'euro

>Dai Figlio Di Bottana Rottainboccaculo, Processami Per Alto Tradimento!

ah lol hai criticato il mio uso del condizionale in una frase subordinata dove va il congiuntivo, guarda che io confondo spesso il condizionale con il congiuntivo

>che se si riuscisse
contento?

Underrated.

Che Cavolate Da Nazisti Della Grammatica! Pensiamo Alle Cose Serie.

Because it is impossible for most young Italians to find work. The youth unemployment rate in Italy is at 40+%

Their economy has been in the toilet for over a decade. To survive, they either try moving to the more prosperous areas of Italy or other Western European countries.

>non servirai mai sotto il comando di quest'uomo
Feels bad man.

>tfw no pizza

uno come mori servirebbe

Of Course But Remember To Put All Traitors And Terroni In The Gas Chamber!

dat randy moss jersey

Keep Dreaming That I Have That Skin Color Ekel! Also There Are Many Darker Poos That Are Better Than You!

italiani di merda

>Brothers of Italy
>leader is a woman
How fucking cucked are Italian men?

>There Are Many Darker Poos That Are Better Than You!
You have to go back

piddini butthurt lmao

Non ho nessuno con cui passare il capodanno, non ho amici, non esco di casa, non ho la ragazza, mangio pochissimo, non so come uscirne?
Ho 20 anni, a quest'età dovrei fare altro, dovrei condurre una vita totalmente diversa. Purtroppo quando si tratta di pensare al lavoro non voglio fare qualcosa che non mi piace ed essere anche pagato poco. Vorrei iscrivermi all'università ma credo sia troppo difficile per me, non ho abbastanza autostima. Non esco di casa perché sono bruttino in confronto ai mitici palestrati 1,80 1,90 che si vedono in giro, io son solo 1,68. Ho perso tutti i miei amici che si son dimostrati delle carogne. Onestamente mi sento solo. Quest'anno è il secondo capodanno che trascorrerò da solo, senza nessuno con cui potermi divertire, nessuno a cui poter fare gli auguri...e pensare che a 14/15 anni ero pieno di amici e ragazze dietro. Tutto svanito. Tutto finito. Ora ho solo me stesso!

Basta di guardare il calcio

Exactly that. They are rich. Nothing happens in their lives. Going to the UK to work in a shitty pizza place is adventurous and exciting comparing to "boring old italy". That's italians for you.

I had a somewhat rich friend who couldn't study for shit, a real spoiled little mama boy. He went to Rome to learn dancing or some shit, failed that, then went to the UK to work in a clothing retailer. He's super happy with his life, at least on the surface.

lmao you still got it better than me
unless you're a nigger, then AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ahahah

e sta zittu capu di cazzu

Una Delle Poche Frasi Sagge Che Io Abbia Mai Sentito Da Un Negro. Nonostante Tutto, Differenze D'Identità A Parte, Siete Proprio Due Gocce D'Acqua

Nuovo meme lmao

>italiani di merda
>Ora ho solo me stesso!

Are they identitarians or refugees?

sicilians

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Grazie Mille Bro

Niggas And Italians Suck Both! After I Have Escaped From My Country ( Like Butcher Bay For Vin Diesel ), You Will Both Have To Deal With Each Other!

Non sei ancora partito per l'India per far parte della cultura superiore?

>Real Madrid cap

Does Mafia Cause People To Type Like This?

Nothing better that some glorious italian shitposting

B Y T H E W A Y youth unemployment isn't always explained well what it does mean.
That 40% refers not to engineeres, doctors and so on yet to the feccia of our contry: people who does IPSIA and lower, pointless university degrees and just people who drop out of high school.