Black American anons

Daily reminder that we are all we have.

White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, asians hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bl13wd70ZSg

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us

Put that negro brain to use for once and stop africa being pillaged since the dawn of time.

ill wait.

>White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, asians hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth
You hate yourselves, user.

>Pillaged
>Sure

Your kinds hate is earned.

>arab slave trade

Let me guess blacks were secretly in control right?

LMAO

WE WUZ EGYPTION KANGZ N SHIITEEEEEEEEEEE

>Thinks Moors are white
>White inferiority com.... I mean white IQ

Those are some well dressed well disciplined black men. I wouldn't love to see them go back to Africa and better their native land with their newly learned white ideals

Bump

>posting this thread again

Your post makes no sense to the conversation, but don't kill a fellow negro just yet i didn't expect you to understand english

Perhaps if you use zulu i might get your gist?

It’s us against the world

And if we must go out

We will go out with a boom

>The white inferiority complex tries to use the most primitive of africans to define "black" people.

Africans hate African Americans

Their culture is nothing like ours

We have no connection

Fuck em

>the most primitive of africans

So please go ahead and define the most primitive of whitey

Whites HATE the way your behavior.
Whites would tolerate respectful lawful conscientious cultures.

Are all russians banned again?

Sure

Bump

>romans were black

mate you got me in stitches when the day comes your death will be slow

“"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished."

Japanese don’t hate us

Whenever I go to Japan all the young people are obsessed with me

If Steph Curry is "black" then why not?
>Pic related is considered "white" by US census bureau. WTF? Consistency people.
>Ohh wait, that's right the white inferiority complex is largely defined by a lack of classification consistency.

>Fenni
>ancient people

lmao fucking niggers man, how about something within the last 1000 years? say the zulus for example..

or any take your pick african dumbfuck savage nations

Again you make no sense, just moving to other arguments because your dumb nigger brain can't give even the simplest of counter-arguments

stick to skag and raping bitches before a fellow negro shanks you for $10

Wah wah, white people don't hate you they hate niggers, don't be an uncivilized piece of shit and no problems. Plenty of racist whites would vote ben carson.

>Can't compute
>The white inferiority complex blinds, and negates reading comprehension.

This better be fucking bait.
It's the epitome of "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET"

Seriously if you can point me to any documented scientific accomplishments from black people other than the obviously minuscule (George Washington Carver) then I will give your shit-skin kind a little more respect.

YES! Exactly. Nobody else wants you, so you MUST band together and help eachother and yourselves. Stop relying on the white mans government! Stop relying on the white man in general. Be a leader in your community, I don't care if you have to pretend you wuz kangz. Just make your fellow black men and women respectable in any way you can.

Don't blame the rest of the world for your woes, try to fix it.

If black people were given land to form a nation what sort of government would it be? Particularly, the most appropriate for your people. Is ever black person a citizen or is there a ruling class? If so, how would one qualify to be in the ruling class? What are the responsibilities of a citizen?

>White inferiority complex is one hell of a drug.

>The white man's government

A 50% black man being the president for 8 years does not make this a black mans government.

What I'm suggesting is to go to your local governments. The ones that are controlled and created by the black man. America isn't black, but Baltimore sure is, Detroit is. Start small, and fix your community.

We'll segregate the races again. You get the south. Come across the border and you get shot. We return to a natural warring state where whites win and we turn the south into a nu satellite state.

I don't hate you, two of my bests friends are American negros. It does kill me to see you fucking idiots keep perpetuating the culture that makes everyone hate you though.

Fucking kek

So this...is the power...of whites...woah...

>Thinks black Americans are 100% congoid african
>White IQ strikes again

I'm trying to help you. Our two races can't live side by side any longer. It's clear when you see how we've naturally segregated. I don't live near a single black family, and I'd bet you don't live near many white families.

Point is, all we gain by trying to live under the same government is racism and hatred. I don't hate you, I want you to do well, but when I see what some of your people do to some of mine, I begin to hate.

Don't forget DC, the Capitol.
>Here we built this for you my Ellis island immigrant friend

>White Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, asians hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.
Wonder why

>Called African-americans
>Egypt is in africa.

Good for you for trying to sort yourselves out and plan for the future. I wish more black people were on poll learning about the real enemy and helping us defeat them.

Thank you for the positive words.

They go back to africa the way abraham lincoln intended

Answer me nigger and stop memeing, you look like an idiot.

>Nigger-americans come from egypt
>Portugal and Russia come from europe therefore are the same people

>Be African
>Have a huge bountiful resource rich continent
>Rely on food aid and foreign aid to survive

>Thinks blacks only come in one shade
>Notice how half of those being trampled are the same color as the Pharaoh.

I grew up in western Washington, it's a fairly diverse place, you have natives, asians, blacks, hispanics, any color you want it's there. While it's a liberal hellhole, us kids didn't know any better, it wasn't until someone pointed out that we were different that we saw each other as being different, that's when races started to split, and who did this? It wasn't Tom Metzger, it was liberals. Liberals don't care for race, all they care about is drawing lines in the sand and dividing as many people as they can into their party of hatred.
This is why I'm conservative, I don't play that race shit, if you're a good person, then that's all what matters.

You kidding me? If we stopped sending them aid right now, a few million would probably die, but in 50 years they would be fine. Our aid isn't helping them. We need to ween them off of it. They are savages, that is not a bad thing, they survive fine in Africa, let's let them keep Africa.

They go back to africa or the races segregate by borders and we return to natural warring state. End of

white folks don't hate us, its just that most blacks act like ungrateful brats hence why they stopped carring about us.

Dude please get your head out of your ass.
Niggers have the lowest IQs of all the races but you don't want to admit it.

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>Jesse Eugene Russell didn't even invent the cell phone
>Google "Great Inventors". Take note of skin color.
>If blacks left the country, average IQ would go up by 7 points, tying us 3rd with Japan.

You lose. Stop denying the facts. Africa is the worst continent despite being the most resource abundant for a reason.

>Maybe they should call us west-central-sub-saharan-african-anglo-americans?

Look at statistics man. Yes there are plenty of good black people, but outliers don't disprove the trends.

Look, I don't hate minorities, I do hate how they vote, and I hate what places turn into when they take over (See where I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona). I don't want to see the entire country taken over by them. I want a country with people that are like me.

Why do people call u.s. Whites anglo btw. Were mostly german

Now I'm done with this bait thread.

Self reported. I am sure we are more anglo than we let on. German sounds more exotic so if you're 50% Anglo, 25% German, 25% Norwegian, chances are you'll say you're either German or Norwegian.

>Equates black Americans to only the most primitive of africans
>Doesn't realize the average IQ of black Americans is on par with north africans.
>Fallacies derived from the white insecurity complex on full display.

>Off course. You got BTFO'd
>White IQ everybody

My mom is 88% british. My dad is half german half english. But my point is that german makes up the majority white dna. Anglo or saxon its all the same genetic lineage.

Such a stupid picture. Structure height/elegance isn't the be all, end all of human achievement. I'd wager emotional intelligence as a society is much more impressive.

kys jewfag

Lol I'm the insecure one right? You can't even admit that your race is inferior when in every single sense it is. So what if not all Africans are the same and some are primitive? Still they never come close to the white and asian countries at the top when it comes to IQ. Even what you are saying is stupid. "White inferiority" doesn't even make sense as a term. "White stupidity" would be a better term to use negroid.

I fell for the DNA meme and I'm ~55% British, and the rest is northwestern European. Before that I had assumed I was mostly German, since I have family that still speaks German. On a census I would have put German-American, now I will put Anglo or simply American.

Ofc this (((guy))) comes in to defend his little nigger AKA foot soldier. GTFO jew.

This. I grew up in the south and know many black people that are admirable, hard working, married with children, and their goals are the same as mine. The sooner black people realize that it's the liberal globalists that are trying to ruin race relations with divisive click bait articles, communities with drugs, and schools with their propaganda, the better. Liberals only want to destroy the world and we could use more Ben Carsons and Sheriff Clarkes to educate their communities on what conservatism really means.

>I'd wager emotional intelligence as a society is much more impressive.
Damn, then I guess the Jews and the Asians are the least impressive societies of all.

LOL go fuck yourself you big nose kike. Tel Aviv is a faggot lover's paradise and Jerusalem is half arab already

(I actually love Tel Aviv tho)

I bet you're a skinny fat ugly ass white dude with a shit beard and no experience with women and your personal failings are blamed solely on others

Looks who's talking Rabbi Moishe. Aren't you supposed to be busy extracting blood from Palestinian kids for your matza?

and yet you still ended in shackles and subjected to our rules and our laws and our belief systems...hmmm..I've never heard of weak people forcing the strong to do anything last I heard, but I guess this is what they meant by the meek will inherit the Earth.

They lighten up from white admixtures lmao. GG. Cucky boy is claiming the ancestry of the primordial lords of cucking

I consider myself just white. It dont matter. I look like anders breivik. Its all the same

The first thing stupid people like to do in a losing arguments is make wild assumptions about somebody and pretend like they know their entire life. No, actually, the only reason I hate niggers so much is because I live around them and they act like degenerates, even if they're supposed to be smart because they are African American like the OP claims.

What it like to be black? Serious questions

How often do you think about race?
Did your mom ever say "...your black ass..."?
Do you know your dad?

>Thinks whites enslaved blacks
>Doesn't know about malaria
>Another example of a manifestation of the white inferiority complex.

>realizing that literally everyone hates niggers

Maybe just try acting like a civilized human being

10 to 15 years ago you would have been correct. Nowadays you are largely wrong. I don't want to hate blacks, I truly don't. But I do. And literally everyone that I know of now doesn't even want to talk about blacks because it makes them mad. That is the reality now post Obama/SJW era. Frustration with blacks over decades has led to full blown hate on a massive scale. I am ashamed to say that if I saw a black teenager get hit by a vehicle, I would not even slow down.

>Doesn't know how genes are passed down.
>Thinks "blacks" only inherit the genes from, and are only related to one side of the genetic equation
>The white IQ is mind boggling.

You started with the name calling, I was down for discussion

I thought u had that covered?

Yeah this used to be true. You guys really fucked up people's perceptions of you.

I really hope that your point isn't that blacks were subjugated because they were too weak to fight back because they had malaria. Because if that is how you think it went down then you might fall into the < 80 point club.

Fuck i am retarded, i replied to myself

I didn't name call you anything except what you are, a jew. If you hadn't whiteknighted the negroid, I would've been down for discussion as well. Jews can be pretty damn intelligent.

Never leave israel

White people have bent over backwards to help you. Black people have done less than nothing for black people.

And I got BTFO'd? Totally because you won't refute anything I say. I wouldn't expect anything from a shitskin.

> inferiority complex
I didn’t know monkeys could project.

You never responded to my original point, which I still stand behind. I think the philosophical works of ancient Greece (generalizing) are far more impressive than their temples. I think the Roman system of government is far more impressive than their amphitheatres (although the roads and aqueducts were pretty great). What I'm trying to say is that a civilization's value lies in more than just the structures it constructs. Living in mud huts doesn't necessarily preclude a group to a lack of progress in the other spheres of civilization.

Both ugly. All this proves is that an “attractive” black girl is still ugly by the standards of the rest of the world.

And tell her to stop appropriating my culture with her ridiculous hair and her use of picture-taking technology.

Too late, American citizenship acquired. Thanks burgers

>Being this retarded
>Doesn't realize pasty white Europeans were in no way built for the african environment
>Somehow thinks they personally went into the africa and enslaved Africans.
>Doesn't realize they merely bought african "criminals" and PoWs from african warlords.
>The white inferiority complex rules the mind of the low IQ white, and trumps any potential for objective, logical thought.

Daily reminder that all that hate you are in turn hated by you in equal measure. Maybe stop being niggers, and people will stop hating you.

But their lack of progress in other spheres of civilization DOES prove a lack of progress in other spheres of civilization.

Well architecture is a great indicator of technical and ideological advancement of a people group, and it's an important image of what a nation represents and how advanced they are. As far as philosophy, that's even worse when it comes to the Africans. The greatest philosophers of all time were Greek, German, and Russian. Those 3 people groups have had a sort of monopoly on Philosophy so your point there is void. Pretty much all I am saying is in practically every sense Europeans and Asian culture and technology have completely eclipsed that of Africans and Native Americans. If you are trying to argue that emotions and empathy are what really matter, I agree that white people generally lack empathy, but I think that empathy isn't what makes society progress after all.

I love being a NatSoc and having a conversation with a jew. What a time to be alive.

"we are all we have"
Black on black crime is the highest rate of homicide in the US, no?

So what does that "we are all we have" phrase actually mean?
I think nothing.