ITT post the best leaders your country ever had

*tumbles down the stairs in French*

SUP CUNTS

Why does pol like losers so much?

He won big time, his reform was the legal base used to nationalize the cooper reserves.

And his chair law is still in use to this day and makes this country more humane.

>lost the war due to his retarded military strategy and refusal to listen to his generals.

>best leader

>chair law
What?

Pic related, gospodin Bazza.

The only good leader we've ever had.

Big Papa

Every worker has the right to have a place to sit.

He will be back in 2019

A great king

George Washington was a badass

He's swedish tho. Did finns never get a based leader after being independent?

I don't think my country has ever had any good leaders.

are you fucking serious??????

What about Genghis Khan?

He was greatest. Mannerheim comes second

the bantz

Mannerheim. Saved Finland from fucking jewish bolseviks in 1917-1918

Yes, if we're talking about head honcho, the president.

They've all been more or less submissive cunts, especially the late Mauno Koivisto.

He considered himself russian[not a fucking commie), and thought of the finn a subhuman.

:^)

Fuck yourself, monarchist scum.

"Sotilaat! Olen taistellut monilla tanterilla, mutta en vielä nähnyt vertaisianne sotureita. Olen ylpeä teistä kuin olisitte omia lapsiani, yhtä ylpeä tuntureitten miehestä Pohjolassa kuin Pohjanmaan lakeuksien, Karjalan metsien, Savon kumpujen, Hämeen ja Satakunnan viljavien vainioitten, Uudenmaan ja Varsinais-Suomen lauheitten lehtojen pojasta. Olen yhtä ylpeä uhrista, jonka tarjoaa köyhän majan poika siinä kuin rikaskin."

>considered himself russian

Based

based

>hey guise lets get rid of monarchial dynasties so we can have commercial and political dynasties instead
amerimutts everywhere

this

King George's only problem was being too liberal and pro-(((parliament)))

He joined the kingdoms.
And promised his scottish subject ulster.

Forgot to post the image.

>couldn't even win a war against mutt farmers
>good leader

This is obviously shopped. Only non-shopped photos count.

How will Sup Forums recover?

Fixed.

It's certainly starting to look that way.
Such digits are squandered on this post.
>Literally led a rebellion against our country
>Best leader of our country
Indeed
Good choice
What did he even do again? I don't think I ever learned much about him other than the trail of tears.

Too busy fighting France at the time

country for ants

Also

He saved us all.

no

And Spain as well.

He was kind of crazy, though.

>used military force to integrate niggers into white schools against the general public's will
Even if the rest of his presidency was amazing, I can't let that slide. A great leader would never do that

Based Blocher. But don't forget the legend

>puts communists and immigrants in forced labor camps while at the same time praising our (at the time) racial homogeneity

come at me faggots

this guy was a fucking legend

I beg to differ.

That explains why Germans like importing third worlders so much.

That's the worst one you had

It's a shame and a tragedy that what happend to him.

Leaving monarchy as a system was a mistake, but the British are cucks so I'm not that upset. We could've been Canada.

Probably one of the greatest. Set many precedents that future presidents would follow like the 2 term limit, and the "So help me God" saying during inaugurations.

Also was a general during the American Revolution, helped make the constitution, set up the electoral college, set an example by constantly avoiding power, checks and balances, and many more. truly our greatest leader.

Vucic je doslovno pametna verzija Slobe. Shvata politicku realnost i igra 700000D mice. Slobo je bio idiot.

+1

Nigga why is this in here?

History would have been VERY different had America not gained independence, so different that I really can't affirm much of anything after 1800.

The Napoleonic Wars would have reached America, that's for certain. We might have become a French colony because of it.

>gets poltova'd

F

it might be cheating but since romania was three countries well

vidis, ja bi rekao da je vucic sloba bez jaja al ok

Were that the case, the real question becomes: would Napoleon have prioritized the Americas over Russia and would he have succeeded? That would be an interesting turn of events.

This guy

Andre Jackson also tried to eradicate central banking.

and him

Our navy at the time was almost nonexist and the British were too preoccupied fighting mainland to even care. After a few years of war with lack of reinforcements, the American colonies would have fallen to Napoleon. I don't think it would have been much of a challenge to stop him from going after Russia and losing. The way that I view it, the colonies were meant to be independent.

>retarded military strategy
>German troops outnumbered 12 times over still managed to win battles

DURR LOSER. Jee whoda thought being outnumbered could lead to defeat. Especially when the JEW.S.A came in last minute and basically bailed out the allies