Who /LargeAdultSon/ here?

>work hard during the week and contribute to the groceries
>pick up around the house and keep the garage clean
>leave parents alone for their private time
>never intercept the mail
>always ask before taking a piece of fruit

The bad reputation that Large Adult Sons get from meme factories like Vice and Gawker is pathetic. We work hard and contribute to families. Why can't we have some semblance of privacy and respect.

Furthermore, why aren't large women given a hard time. This seems unfair. Bottom line, leave us alone.

>Large Adult Son

That's only possible if you have good parents, though. We have a culture of overly controlling and interfering parents, and it would be hell to live with them as an adult. Also you can't bring girls home for sex.

This fat shit is too timid to take a piece of fruit in his own home without asking. You really think he's ever gotten a woman naked?

Congratulations on not committing mail fraud i guess.

This.

>Large Adult Sons
large women - WTF are you talking about ? Is this some kinda adults in diapers shit ? Adults living with mom and dad ? Fat adults ? wtf

I'm just saying that adult males who live with their parents at home have a horrible public meme circulating the internet while large women are seen as matronly and loving.

I'd love to meet a loving woman to prepare my lunch and caress me nightly but until then I shouldn't be mocked for helping my family

Why don't you just move out you fatso cumbeard

Because I care for my family. I help contribute to the household expenses and clean up around the house

Sounds like your family are a bunch of freeloading lowlifes.

Being an 'Adult' implies independence. You can't be independent as a 27 year old male living with Mom and Dad.

You at least need to live on a separate unit on the same property, not sleeping in your childhood bedroom

wtf is this even supposed to mean?

Means he probably has a fat overbearing tyrant of a mother who treats him like a slave.

Is large adult newspeak for neet? Neets are degenerates and should be necked.

manbaby is much shorter

Why are they all laughing at that poor dog?

My impression was that Neet's were mostly British and refused to work. They didn't help around the house or pay expenses. They invested their time in Portal 2 and masterbation.

you sound like a woman, tbqh

>Portal 2 and masterbation.
have you been in prison for 10 years?

This

>Large Adult Sons
Shit, I guess I am.
>large
>adult
>son
>love my Mom and Dad
Okay. I have a career and help support them, though.

Fix your life or your autism, something is wrong. And yes I realize modernity has made it a lot harder, but you CAN find some kind of work, do some kind of exercize and at least live in a small one bedroom flat to start learning how to be a fucking adult.

This is sad shit.
t. Living at home at 35

Welcome to the brotherhood friend. Happy for you and your family.

Let's exchange kik's later

I'm a large adult son, too. Except i live with my wife in a house 30 minutes from my parents and don't rely on them for anything beyond occasional babysitting.