>One year later Trump declares that Jerusalem belongs to Israel
Congratulations, you memed a jew puppet into office

>implying AIPAC cares who the president is

yet you eurocucks still can´t elect a rightwing president

Kill yourself stormnigger

>snow is cold
>DRUMPFTARDS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT SNOW IS ACTUALLY HOT

>Israeli minister plans to name a train station after Trump

Trump finds a way to get jews and Muslims to kill each other and you want me to believe that's a bad thing?

but but libby tears

>Trump declares that a wall will be built
>Pretty much everyone except Sup Forums mocks him
>People overwhelmingly support Bernie Sanders as the best choice
>Election day comes but by then Bernie stepped down, candidates are narrowed to a crook and this puppet
>He wins and Sup Forums mocks everyone
>People blame it on the russians
>Sup Forums is unable to suspect that there might have been shady things done
>People associated with Trump are discovered to have engaged in fraud in the Paradise paper leaks
>1 year later, Trump declares Jerusalem as Israel's capital
>Sup Forums was tricked by the jews into voting for their puppet

merchant is our greatest ally

Americans are fucking worthless trash

Better than having a war mongering bitch that would have started a war with Russia

impyling the other US presidents weren't jewish cock suckers

t. hillary supporter

Imagine being this asshurt Clinton lost, it's hard to comprehend someone is this fucking out of touch with reality.

>Be the Jew
>Work with the jews
>befriend the jews
>betray the jews for the ultimate jewing

heh kiddo,his ∞D chess isn't comprehensive for you

we could chose from official jew puppet or unofficial jew puppet and we chose unofficial

i say that's a progress

ha-ha-ha look at the guy trying to switch the subject.

we lost. (((they))) won. but this is not the end, we must continue further until we truly are victorious.

given the massive number of non jewish arabs in jerusalem, this is actually a good thing.
they'll become citizens, completely changing the demographics of israel, which would be troublesome if they want to uphold their facade of democracy.
or, israel will be total dicks to these people and everyone will see
either way, bad for israel

>he still thinks voting for 1 pleb can change the course of things
we play the long term game oppai, Sup Forums will not stop until our people are turned back to the way they were, bloodthirsty savages conquering other lands.

with the help of this hate machine it'll spread and until it's ready to unleash its vengeance upon the world it waits,... even when its enemies move in closer, it waits.

They'll forget and downplay us, but the internet sub cult influence will spread and the older generations will die out, replaced by our hivemind.

You idiot faggot the vote to move the embassy was around for decades. You're this assmad that Trump made our country a world leader again because TEH JOOZ?!

>brainlets do not understand that Trump poured more oil into jewish/mudshits relationship so they'll keep decimating each other.
Liberals are stupid as shit.

>MFW all jewish holidays celebrate the rusing of goyim or jews escaping from larger, stronger people
>MFW Sup Forums has accidentally created a new high jewish holiday based around tricking them

You're welcome jews, I loved you all along you never even had me for a second you just got trolled into thinking i was a nazi lolololol jews btfo by my ironic humor lolololol

ples don't send me to a FEMA camp for this i-i was just being edgy you're my greatest ally

Gather the jews all into one place for our grandchildren to nuke.
>haha jewish puppet
Convince the jews nothing is wrong, pretend to be on their side, that you're just a humble ally of israel.
Then stab them in the neck.
Trump is a genius.

you redditors give Sup Forums too much credit. people voted for Trump because they are tired of establishment candidates, not because basement dwelling lard asses posted pictures of frogs

As if any President can get away with not supporting Isreal, especially one that takes a hardline approach to the spread of Islam like Trump does

He lied to us and made us believe he was a closet White supremacist.

he's getting attacked for supporting isreal too much though