The Death of the West

I genuinely think that Western Civilization cannot possibly be saved, point of no return has been reached already. Climate change, overpopulation, megainequalities, elite with no longer any credibility, culturecide and identitycide, we cant gain anything back.

So instead of fantasizing for past societies, embrace the chaos and drop here the lessons we should learn to construct the next civilization (after the roman and the western one)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqYnevHibaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Typical euro faggotry.

Frenchies giving up as always

nice try ahmed. Your head will be on a pike while I stomp on your pregnant spuse's stomach like it's a goomba and I'm fucking Mario

not an argument

>cannot possibly be saved
incorrect.
>climate change
not real. earth weather is cyclical.
>overpopulation
myth.
the entire population of earth can fit into the state of texas.
it can also be maintained at current american middle class levels for all 7.5 billion people.
>megainequalities
no such thing.
invent something useful and get paid, faggot.
>elite with no longer any credibility
you still think there's an "elite"?
interesting.
>culturecide and identitycide
preten ding culture and identity are important is like pretending that by leaving a bit of milk in the jug means you don't have to go to the store for more milk.
>we cant gain anything back
how do you gain back what was never yours?
were you born with any money?
no, you weren't.
quit being stupid.

I can’t wait to see all the brown kids being slaughtered

Oh, look - a French fatalist. What a surprise!

>myth. the entire population of earth can fit into the state of texas. it can also be maintained at current american middle class levels for all 7.5 billion people.

This is so true. 'Overpopulation' is a myth. We don't have a problem with 'overpopulation', we have a problem with mismanagement of resources by greedy kikes!

We should just try to assimilate everybody to the culture as fast as possible to preserve its legacy and make sure its not taken over.

I think in the USA western culture is very healthy, at least compared to Europe which is taking in too many middle eastern refugees at once.

Quite a lot of people thought this was true already in 1850 or 1900. back then it was only cultural signs not the imminent disasters awaiting us now, but it was a pretty common theme.

I'd say the most interesting take on the idea is Spengler, but Carlyle had some interesting things to say as well.

Also the things you list are all complete memes compared to us not having children and allowing massive invasions of different races.

Normandy is rightful danish clay!

The best we can hope for I think is a fascist 'American Empire'.
The left won't allow that so balkanisation is the 2nd best option.
The worst thing I can think off happening is just 40-70 years of decline and watching your 14 year old grandkids live in an utter ruin of a world with no-where to run since everywhere is a mixed race overpopulated hellhole.

you had me until the culturecide/identitycide part. Oosh, sad

Mercy was a mistake. Next age of conquest, genocide the native savages.

How is the East Europe now?
I see news about the area only a little on my country's media. So I don't know well.

Why do you faguettes even bother with the other two colors on your flag?

White by itself is more than sufficient.

Oh shut the fuck up,are you starving?Is your country razed to the ground by war while and uncurable disease has killed 1/3rd of the population?!
Your ancestors survived worse and you are being a faggot pussy over nothing,come and cry when muslims finally take over your country in 30 years or so.

We’ve been in worse shape before

This is the correct attitude. Hunker down and build a community of like-minded people to survive a coming collapse. We are probably on the precipice of a new Dark Age.

Svalbard, Antarctica, Iceland. Etc. Some extreme weather environment. And if you don't ban jews then history will repeat itself. They have their own ethnostate, whites don't.

>West can't be saved
>Proceeds to list endless list of commie lies

Culturally, we've fallen quite a long way since 1900. They were right.

>flag
fag

You're the unfortunate bastard child cannibalising its corpse, you've no right to speak.

>assimilate everybody to the culture
What culture, it's already changed beyond recognition from just a few decades ago and it was already on its last legs at that point thanks to the European civil wars.

why do you think this way?

And some argued it has already fallen beyond a material sense, which I think to mostly be true.

And some argued it had already fallen beyond a material sense, which I think to mostly be true.

>a fascist 'American Empire'
I hope a bomb drops on me in the inevitable war so I never have to see that abomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqYnevHibaI