Muslims are unironically white peoples greatest ally

Muslims are unironically white peoples greatest ally.

>implying muslim is a race
they're called "the persian horde", op.

Nope.

Yes but theyre incompatible with the west. Stay in the ME

Keep believing that lie. Then be surprised when those towel headed goat fuckers behead you for not fucking a 9 year old.

Who has nukes, who has jet fighters, who has the most tanks and the largest army? "Palestine" or Israel?

Fuck off retard.

unironically this.

If they stayed in their own countries and only killed Jews then they would be. But instead they immigrate to Europe in the millions and apoligize when they accidentally harm their Israeli masters.

your id says hodl so from henceforth you are banished to post only on /biz/

what's with the uptick in sandnigger advocacy threads lately? MIDF raus.

This. There's no use pointlessly squabbling with eachother when be both have a far greater, far more dangerous (((enemy))) in common.

Also this

we haven't had a truck of peace in a while

This.

Contain the jews and contain yourselves and you're ok in my book. Also give jerusalem.

It's ok, the modern West is incompatible with itself to begin with.

because the west is degenerate Hitler had the right idea

Must be that guy again. He will begin posting photo-shopped images of 4 year old Iranian girls, don't let him see this.

All are unironically allies...except ONE.

> It's ok, the modern West is incompatible with itself to begin with.

The war on modernity begins today!

Cats may do that too ... does not make them my allies. Filthy little creatures, they be all nice and cozy and suddenly and without any warning they hook themselves into your flesh and rip a deep furrow into your hand. Simply cannot be trusted. Sounds familiar...

real syrians stayed in syria. the ones who came here are fair game for sport shooting, I say. ethno-nationalism for all nations, I say (except israel)