Heh.. now that i think about it... indeed verry strange

heh.. now that i think about it... indeed verry strange

>voluntary vs forced

both are offensive, all mudslimes and catholicucks go to h ell

do you get banned for posting the same thread multiple times?

Because Catholics built Western Civilization, and Moslems tried to tear it down and would revert to 7th Century mud huts and killing folks like you, OP.
Maybe Our problem is that the LGBT of the world want to die, and the Christians won't accommodate them so they're turning to Islam.

this

The first one doesn’t blow up

The one on the left is apart of the church and will never breed while the one on the right has 10 kids and forms a fifth column in your country. Only thing right has going for it are the big arab asses I get to see when they are over here

SAGE

see you at 300 replies

>bait.jpg
I sure do love being forced to wear that nun hood amirite my fellow christians
9/11 got me to reply

If you can show me an example of modern day catholics stoning a nun to death then you may have a point.

>Suicide bomber nuns
Off the roof with you, fag

One blesses people, the other blows up people

To become a nun, one must choose that path, state one's intention, be interviewed, undergo a period of testing and trial (and dissuasion), live in the community a while, then take vows.

To become a Muslim woman forced to wear a headscarf, all you have to do is be born in a Muslim family.

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

fpbp

>One is by choice
>One is by obligation

Truly, one of the great mysteries of our time.

this

Because the first one made her choice to live her live dedicated to god and thus covered her head up in a non-federal monastery while the second one had to wear her veil since her childhood everytime she left the house to not get punished by her government or immidiately stoned to death or raped in the streets...

Fuck off libshit and remember to sage everyone.

because nuns have the freedom of choice

fp as always pb

Both are scum, Catholics deserve to be judged along with sand people.

The habit, that's how that nun thing is called, is basically the same thing as the head scarf, because Christianity is the cult of the holy city.

Christians still used scarf back then cause they still needed it to live in the desert.

You don't need the scarf in paris.

In Paris is a political statement.

>Nun receives habit after spending years studying and preparing for it
>She can disavow at any time, remove the habit, and the worst she'd face is criticism from her sisters

>Muslim woman is forced from birth to cover most of her head or face because showing a bit too much hair or chin gets the locals all feisty
>If she removes it, she gets stoned, splashed with acid, or possibly even honor-killed

THIS

Fpbp

Are you mentally retarded?

Oh, wait.

What for?

Choice Vs Force gee i wonder which ones better

> from birth
After the first periods or around the time she is 10, but that's about right.

because

One is a nun that choose to wear that, the other was told wear this or I will beat you

sage

One's voluntary and reserved to nuns, the other's forced on every woman the mudslimes can get their hands on.

You're not that smart ey...

This is actually my fetish

one has taken vows to a religious order that forbids violence and helps needy people. her habit is to identify her as a servant of that order and so people know just by looking what she is about

the other is a member of a violent ideology that rapes murders steals and terrorizes
her head is covered to send signals that are different
one signal is to her fellow lunatic and says im one of you, so dont rob rape or hurt me
the signal to the natives is that invaders are here and you should feel uncomfortable
another signal is that they think their ideology should be enforced and publicly identifiable

nice flag

pewdiepie has really changed over the years

This, first won't be stoned to death for not wearing it :^)

It was just what they had to wear in the desert cause the desert dries your hair and it looks awful.

Seriously are you all just pretending?

Both burn in hell

>butthurt cuckolick

Heh... really made me think

Last time I checked the average catholic woman isn't told by her male relatives to cover up

because they dont have to fucking wear it faggot

Nuns don't blow themselves up. Islam is violently opposed to everyone who isn't a muslim.

/thread

I hate Islam. But I do admire the unrelenting ability to keep women underfoot. Imposed modesty is for their own fucking good. After women’s liberation in the west, look at how the female demographic spent their freedoms. Being degenerate whores.

one is totally voluntary, and one could even say it is a form of being humble, pure, and helping others. The other is enforced (often at risk of beatings or DEATH).

Nuns don't wear that shit anymore. It's almost 2018

13th post best post

OP literally btfo

Christianity has like 2 1/2 of those. Beheading, burning, and the Bible kinda supports so e forms of slavery.

>poz faggot OP gets btfo

because it doesn't imply she's a good person in ANY culture

fpbp

Sage

IDK ask the man she chose to marry why he oppresses her

The first one you choose, the second is forced

first one wears it for a profession.
second one wears it because she will otherwise be beaten with a pointed stick at best.

Foolish fallacy. Appearance means nothing. Actions mean everything. Moslem filth are proven destroyers of life and civilization. Eradicate the Moslem filth and the world will be a better more peaceful place for civilized folks.

Shareblue, you changed my mind. You're right and I am now reeducated.

sage pls

Hijabs aren't forced except in a few ultra orthodox countries like Iran

post more animu muzzies pls

> One on the left aligns with Western traditions
> The other one is foreign

Why is it so hard to say this? We should be allowed to straight up say, if you don't follow our traditions and culture, you can fuck off.

We don't have to make up some BS excuses. The West is Christion and we can prey on the streets and wear whatever the fuck we want. Muslims Can't. If they don't like it, they can go back.

One is in the orders. It's her job.
The other is just the wife of your future overlord.
Fuckin dhimmi.

I'm offended by her shitty race, not her headdress

Hijabs are forced only in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Afghanistan. Also, what’s wrong with forcing people to wear clothes?

Except nuns are rare and a tiny number of virgin weirdos. The right is literally every single female member of that religion.

Fucking faggot. Stop blaming others for your mental illness.

for some reason the last one got me super hard
I knew it was coming, but still got me

>The right is literally every single female member of that religion.

Most Muslim women don’t wear hijabs though

Maybe not in Russia you slab-faced commy fuckwit. Aye, that's right, we know you've got a shit ton of muzzie scum. Fuck you. Cunt.

Come here and go to Dewsbury or fucking Bradford. The streets are filled with fucking ninjas.

If all men wore a priest's frock around that would be weird, too. If everyone who shopped at Walmart wore a Walmart employee shirt with a nametag, that would be weird, too.

Angl*s don’t have any manners

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#nopetothegrope #metoo #kony2013

because one explodes and the other doesn't

Kill yourself. We're polite as fuck. Stop buying our football teams you cunt.

My aunt became a nun after her husband died. She was in her early 60s and wasn't interested in remarrying, and I think her situation is common for most modern nuns. It is weird but not as weird as a young woman joining

Stop wearing the wife beating scarf outside the desert you dumb 4 wave feminists.

A woman chooses. A slave obeys.

Nice warrior religion that got stamped out by Christian warriors.

154754536 (you)

Saged and reported stop spamming that stupidity

You must now where a mask to save your self for mohomads dick

fpbp

the first one doesn't blow up shit

this

Flag checks out. Maybe because you won’t be executed for going out without your nun robes?

This thread again, huh?
Left is a very rare thing resulting through own conviction living a life only for the service of god.
Right is something that would be a 100% occurrence if certain powers would have absolute say and is pretty much mandatory for everyone living in certain places of the world.
Typical comparison between apples and pears now kys.

Because the first one is from our culture and the second one is a shit-skin invader.

Post your hijabfu, Sup Forums

Op didn’t seem to think very strenuously about it. :^)

That moustache

The first one is pure, the second one is a slut.

2 = 1, kike

*blows up your church and then your mosque*

Gee which one would do that?

This. Nuns are degenerate feminists and lesbians. The Bible literally says "women will be saved through childbearing" (1 Tim. 2:15). These dykes who "don't need no man" will burn in hell for eternity.