Can we have a Yozakura Quartet thread? Just finished this show and it was suprisingly comfy...

Can we have a Yozakura Quartet thread? Just finished this show and it was suprisingly comfy. Just sad it will never get a second season.

Anyone else here that has watched this show?

It's a fun show, and Sup Forums doesn't talk about fun shows. Very rarely do we have YQ threads.

>tfw there will never be another show like it ever
I miss the threads when this show was airing. Can we just appreciate how best Kotoha is again?

It follows the Sawashiro rule.

>tfw you watched the remake first
i think i fucked up

Hana no Uta is literally the only way to watch it. I personally watched Hoshi no Umi, Hana no Uta, then Tsuki ni Naku, so yeah.

Was the first shot really that bad? I never went back and watched it which is why I feel like I messed up.

>sad it will never get a second season
why so?

ALL QUARTETS WILL LEAD TO THE LALALALALALALA

It was a poor adaptation of the manga. Hoshi no Umi came after it which used the new character designs and followed a more arc-based structure. The OVA format fit it (and Tsuki ni Naku) much better.
It was made by Tatsunoko so they more or less have bigger things to do. I assumed it was just a commercial for the manga anyways.

>there will never be a show again with animation as good as this

>I assumed it was just a commercial for the manga anyways.
Hows the manga doing?

I SHALL REMEMBER

It's almost finished last time I checked.

always thought this is a passion project by ryo-timo

Meant to reply to

But its translated somewhere?

I watched it, but it had too many upskirts for me. Every part without upskirts was enjoyable though.

She and her sister were so hot

Yeah the scans should be online.

I got used to it after a while but I can see how it turned a lot of people off.

>not this best imouto

Did she lost the MCbowl yet?

Yes. Ao best girl.

very comfy show would definitely recommend
all girls are best girl

Mob Psycho and One-Punch Man aired not too long ago.

no mention of one of the best girls

>tfw only watched Hana no Uta in release order
What did I miss?

Best character song

werewolf and necromancer I think

Go watch Hoshi no Umi at least. The animation's even better than the TV series. Tsuki ni Naku was mostly a cheap outsource fest but the last episode is well animated.

Hoshi no Umi is Zakuro's arc in the same way Hana no Uta is witch-chan's arc.

Lightning Bolt SFX is best YZQ.

One of the best nekko out there

>implying she ever liked akina romantically
Come on user.

Hoshi no Umi (necromancer arc) and Tsuki ni Naku (werewolf arc). Both are really good sakuga shit