youtube.com/watch?v=Bl_U4vaqqXc

Other urls found in this thread:

health.state.mn.us/divs/eh/water/factsheet/com/copper.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filter_paper#Qualitative_filter_paper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_fixing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muh copper

This explains a lot desu.

Infowars is the biggest piggly wiggly shill bait cuckfest dragnet of the century. Jones needs someone to tell him his mangina is showing.

>copper or silver coin inside

this is brilliant I tought he was going to suggest boiling the water.

I already have pic rel SS water bottle, but where can I get a copper bottle? they barely make them

haha holy fuck he is LITERALLY retarded, this video proves it once and for all

>Recent studies have shown that copper alloy surfaces kill E. coli O157:H7. Over 99.9% of E. coli microbes are killed after just 1–2 hours on copper. On stainless steel surfaces, the microbes can survive for weeks. ... Copper's antibacterial effect was found to be intrinsic in all of the copper alloys tested.

wat the fuck?

Use a sock with copper coins/ copper ball bearings inside

>klean canteen
>metal thread closure
>ingesting aluminum dust every time you drink from it

I doubt anyone takes Infowars and their ""products"" seriously tho.

No hes right, copper is good at killing bacteria but I'm not sure how it takes out things like mercury,lead and other mineral impurities in the water

do these retards even deserve to know, i mean just look at this thread

Doesn't deal with chloramination or fluoridation.

Copper and silver are naturally antibacterial, this is not exactly rocket science.

The point of water filters is to get the flouride and estrogen and shit out. Not bacteria.

So letting refugees and doing their culture in your own land isn't?

Why? This is not the first time I've heard this.

does this really kill most bacteria? seems like army would issue copper canteens if this was true instead of water tablets.

Yeah, 'cause they're Judeo-Christian concepts devised to oppress European pagans, fag.

Copper isn't exactly the cheapest metal. It's probably a lot more cost efficient on a large scale to mass produce purification tablets

Does rainwater contains such things

of course it is

Ok, you've killed the microbes.

Now how does the copper get rid of the TOXIC BYPRODUCTS of the microbes, chemicals, sediment, dissolved solids and hormones in the water?

Oh, wait, it doesn't.
You can only do that with a reverse osmosis filter.

STOP LISTENING TO A RETARD WITHOUT EVEN A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION

Some chemical impurities remain in water after evaporation, yeah.

Wait what? Using copper cups longterm will result in copper toxicity.

I'm pretty sure he means for people who DON'T get their water from (((treating plants))) like Suburban InfoWars soyboys do

>Copper is a reddish metal that occurs naturally in rock, soil, water, sediment, and air. It has many practical uses in our society and is commonly found in coins, electrical wiring, and pipes. It is an essential element for living organisms, including humans, and-in small amounts-necessary in our diet to ensure good health. However, too much copper can cause adverse health effects, including vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, and nausea. It has also been associated with liver damage and kidney disease.

health.state.mn.us/divs/eh/water/factsheet/com/copper.html

I hope you realize that via precipitation and the water cycle that literally all bodies of water (except for fucking vacuum sealed cave water) contains toxic chemicals to some degree. If you can find somewhere where there is never any humidity or precipitation, feel free to let me know.

Eainwater is distilled and doesnt contain bacteria. If you get sick from some natural bacteria you are weak as fuck and probably on a terrible diet, most bacteria is good for you. There are over 160 strains of e.coli and there is only one that is actually dangerous, it was probably man-made as well.

Anyways the main reason you filter your water is to get rid of chlorine, fluoride, other heavy metal toxicity, medical residue, pesticides and herbicides, radioactive isotopes etc. Most of these things are carcinogenic and estrogenic

how the fuck do you think animals drink water

What did you expect from some brain-dead murderer?

youre an idiot, our whole world is toxic by now, you cant put the genie back in the bottle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filter_paper#Qualitative_filter_paper

it depends on what has to be filtered out and the size of it

biological entities can be filtered out with specific filter papers which can block at the micrometer level and nanometre level

>varg
>infowars
Both are more or less the same in their credibility. They're entertainers who occasionally get some things right, but that's it. Varg is still higher up on the make-believe scale though.

Moscow Mules

does it kill viruses? might invest in a silver cup for myself

MERRY YULE

silver is way less toxic than copper so if you wanna larp about bacteria then yes its a less harmful choice

>>ingesting aluminum dust every time you drink from it

Klean is 100% stainless steel exept the silicone seal or optinal plastic cap.

>copper coins/ copper ball bearings inside

noisy and you can swallow it. not optimal, copper bottle seems to be smarter

(((copper)))

keep the bearings in a cloth

>attach copper rod to lid of Klean Canteen

there

>does it kill viruses?
No, only bacteria. But if you're getting your water from a natural source then the only viruses present should be bacteriophages, which will die out anyway once the bacteria does.
And yeah, as Sven said , silver is a better choice. It's one of the most powerful antibiotics in nature.

Silver is more antibacterial than copper but way more expensive - silver water bottle will cost a small fortune.

>tfw also have coloidal silver at home

>>attach copper rod to lid of Klean Canteen

weld it? to much hassle. new ones on e bay are 18$

you could throw a silver coin into your container of choice and it will kill the bacteria, its what larpers used to do in the olden days

this, inorganic copper is nerve toxic and will also lower your testosterone unless you also increase zinc intake

viruses are dead

before modernization this thing called stomach acid would do that job.

Having copper in your cornea is based

rotten food is perfectly safe to eat as long as it's raw and never been cooked, might give you the shits but it wont make you ill

>varg
when will these fanboys be purged once and for all?

>The poor and smart man
If you were smart you wouldnt be poor

t. cringe master

>you could throw a silver coin into your container of choice and it will kill the bacteria, its what larpers used to do in the olden days

silver has legitimate benefits and 0 side effects unlike copper. Its still used in mainstreat medicine for serious wound treatment but they dont admit it publically.

Shills. He's only ever been a meme.

Never, Varg is bigger than any other alt-right youtuber, he is dominating the white nationalism movement.

well you could argue that all inorganic metal is toxic to the human body but as far as metals go silver is probably the most harmless

and yes

Since when does Sup Forums give two shits about any e 'celeb'.

Colloidal silver works better than TCP or whatever and doesn’t sting at all

>if you can afford it you can use coffee filters
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF YUROPOORS

>not drinking and eating off of solid sterling silver plates, bowls, cups, spoons, knives and forks

get on my level Varg

Varg should just lay off the jenkem tbqh

>Colloidal silver works better than TCP

offcourse it does, that is why I use it (I buy it from more exp people). Far cheaper also.
Hospitals also use silver layers when people get seriosuly burned or have an open wound.

its so weird how the price of it went down compared to gold recently

Since always, it's constantly talked about, we popularized our ideas through e-celebty

There are non-stop threads right now about JF and all that drama you are a deluded moron who discards e-celebs just because you think it's a cool thing to do.

If you add a pinch of salt to your colloidal silver and it turns milky, don't use it, you have dangerous impurities in it.

>its so weird how the price of it went down compared to gold recently
gold and silver prices are completely manipulated

And people wonder why the board is devolving into faggotry.

The boards was always full of whinny faggots like you. jewtuberss are more respectable.

i have no clue what an info war is tbqh

>gold and silver prices are completely manipulated

smth is up about it. Gold is insanely price today and hard to buy (shop for buying it of you are all around) while silver is so cheap.

What is even so important about gold? Very low medical properties...you know the jewgold memes and the whole Annunaki story about gold? There must be smth to it - prices of gold started rising from early 20th cenutry which when (((they))) got more power.

any sane cluse?

Sorry ahmed. I forgot to say my prayers this morning. Ever since schlomo fired me, I've started drinking.
Please don't kill my family.

when i say it is manipulated i dont mean that as some kind of loose theory, i mean its the most manipulated asset ever en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_fixing

why does Sup Forums keep shilling this snownigger?
the faggot is a murdere, who killed another white for fun and profit.
fuck this nigger, he's retarded and scared like a little bitch hiding in the woods
we need leaders, not e-fame niggers.

It doesn't filter parasites you actually need a real filter. But decent for camping.

He didn't kill him for fun or profit, he killed him because he was paranoid, also he wasn't white, he was half-Saami. also killing communist for fun isn't wrong. fuck off centrist cuck.

Kek. saved

stop shilling for your e-celeb daddy. he'll never fuck your boipussy, so grow out of it and move on: he's a nobody, value yourself and you'll stop channeling your energy to trash like this murderous snownigger

fun fact: our ancestors would have hurled his backstabbing ass into the borg to die in pain, he's only alive because of our weakness. chew on that, fanboy.

Euronymous was a commie. Fuck him

his blood wasn't.

You don't waste your money on varg though.

ALL HAIL VARG KING OF Sup Forums
(press H to hail)

H

>any kind of admiration is gay worship
you are perverted faggot, kys.
your ancestors would be on literally buttfucking British priests and castrating and selling them as slaves.
how am I fanboy? btw I'm banned from Vargs channel, that's how much of a fanboy I man. I disagree with him on a lot of stuff.

>killing a communist who has treathened to torture you a kill you
Wow! Varg is such an immoral person! My mommy doesn't let me watch his videos because he's a MURDERER!

Change your diapers and get back on board, homo!

>poor and smart

kek, pick one varg

>he'll never fuck your boipussy

I heard the Anunnaki use gold and niobium for the atmosphere of their artificial planet Nibiru. Each time they pass on Earth (12.000 cycle iirc) they collect it. They were supposed to arrive here in 2012 but due to a supernova they deviated from the route.

How do you know that?

>0 side effects

weak faggots defending their e-celeb
wtf the absolute state of nu/pol/

but tell me, how do you niggers feel about Michael Jackson? you know, another celeb to suck your energy and drain you

Isn't that from consuming silver nitrate? Also, isn't that the ONLY detrimental effect?

>becoming silver white
>side effect

You have "kekistani" tier beliefs and you call us nu-Sup Forums. I see you learned all the buzzwords quickly, newfag.

Michael Jackson? wut? how is he relevant?

H

they have to be in contact with the copper. e. coli in water could go years without contacting the sides of a vessel.

>pegan, awake, trying to muster energy to defend our dying tribe
>piss away said energy on a fucking youtuber peddling his ego via jewish means

you bring fourth sadness

Michael Jackson, Varg, Jim Carry, whatever: unless you can touch them, they aren't real - worship our ancestors, not some nigger trying to suck your energy for his own egos sake. He has nothing to teach you, but I'll bet you can list a hole host of people IRL in your life that's desperate for your energy and passion and guidance.... I can't explain it better.

wtf i love copper now

Bacteria, sure. But does it work on Giardia and other pathogenic eukaryotes?

It's from drinking colloidal silver daily for years.
It's also where the term "blue blood" for royalty comes from - regularly eating with silverware for a long time has a similar effect.

>Also, isn't that the ONLY detrimental effect?
Yeah, but turning blue and looking like a freak for the rest of your life is quite a big one if you ask me.