How are Mexican-Americans treated when they go abroad?

How are Mexican-Americans treated when they go abroad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most Hispanic people would be regarded as white in Europe (like the girls in your pic). It's only really in the US that they're seen as "PoC"

I've never seen one nor have I ever known anyone who has seen a Hispanic person. They seem interesting, the women at least.

>those girls
>white
come on

No they would not you fucking retard.

Depends where you go. There are even spots in Mexico where Mexicans are hated by an even darker and shorter Mexican with their own language.

Better than other gringos.

If you told me those were English girls I would have no problem believing you

>Yuromutts

those aren't even considered white in Mexico or Brazil, lol

Man i still don't believ how retarded what you said is. You really must be a black or muslim or a jew to even write what you wrote. Holy fuck kys

Si we are very blanco hombre

man the UK must be more far gone than I thought

They're just Indians who adopted Spanish culture

Most Hispanic people would be regarded as white in England (like the girls in your pic). It's only really in the US that they're seen as "PoC"

fixed that for you

Thats because you are a fucking shitskin retard or a jew desu

Look at this woman, and then look at OP's pic. Just to refresh your memory as to what someone who is non-white actually looks like

they don't leave America because they enjoy being uncultured shitstains

"White" in America just means "light skinned enough to be attractive". That's what all this race commotion is about, lets be real.

I cant tell the difference between an Arab and a Mexican

All 4 of them will look like soulless goblins in 10 years.

So would you consider pic related to be a white person?

Daily reminder that Hispanics and Arabs are white

Dunno never seen any

lol no

sorry spic you're not white

When Sup Forums post something positive about mexican girls, you can be sure the same girls will be posted. Why is that? What do other mexican girls look like?

Oh wow a (((colorblind))) Jew what are the odds

Thats wrong you fucking retard they would be considered mutty like italians, french and spainish.

Somewhat cultured but not white, jeez why do all you greaseballs want to identify as us you have your own achievements and skeletons.

Just like all the other Amerimutts

They look like whites. Because they're whites

Definitely a troll. Even poc are not that retarded to think they are white

they all look like this pretty much. some are fatter and pregnant

first post bait post

What the fuck are you talking about? Italians, French and Spanish people are white.

most mexicans are nasty fat whores

>only nordic people are white

Mestizo not white retard

>mestizos are white

I have yet to see a frenchie or a italian that go whiter than anne frank.

>spainish

This is bait

Same skin color, dark hair and black/brown eyes.

why do mexican girls ALWAYS look like dudes
and they always have that ugly fucking ninja turtle mouth jesus fuck man why do we let you things even live

>alll those girls at once

a dream come true

if not closer to nogs
nogs are very viloent in nature

no they won't, idiot

idk where the fuck you're living breh, but that's far from white

Quit it with the purity spiralling bullshit. Look at their faces, those are white facial features. If the white race is going to continue then we need whiteness to encompass as many groups as is genetically possible, no need for this "blond hair blue eye" bullshit

HA

Yea stop putting words in my mouth jew. I pointed out that mestizo are not white or anything close. Are you a jew or poc?

If you want to argue that Spanish people aren't white, then you're only doing the white race a disservice. The Spanish Empire conquered most of the new world. Meanwhile Norway conquered... Bouvet Island? Lmao

This user is definitely a rat faced jew. Aren't ya

>descended from indian rape babies
>white

No those swarthy spics are just considered spics in America.

I am of Greek descent, so my ancestors had created the greatest civilisation of the world while yours were still living in caves. If we're not white then being white is no better than being black

White Mexicans would be treated as white. Brown Mexicans would be treated as Mexicans.
Probably the women will appear to be an exotic fuckhole. That is if they aren't already obese at 20....

You do know we can tell you are a jew though

What does conquering shit have to do with anything? Will all the Muslims currently conquering Europe become white once they have it?

sure man

And you're Icelandic so I can tell that your family tree is more like a family bush. You guys need an app on your phone that tells you when people you meet are related to you so you don't end up inbreeding

I'm from the future. Here is what these girls look like on their 25th birthday.

But they are considered easy rape/mugging targets in both

Self checking

What did we have in antiquity? The Parthenon, Socrates, Aristotle, god statues... what did the "true white" Germanics have? A bundle of mud and goat shit that you worshipped? Lol

Like Muslims

This. /Thread

Huh? Dudes?

Ironically jews are the ones that are scientifically known as inbred. Fucking top kek.

Why are you even here jewboy

What has Iceland ever contributed to the world?

They're not white you dumb shit, every real European knows this.

They're not white like us brother.

What's a "real European"?

didn't some Mexican american get his ass kicked in Poland after being mistaken for a Muslim?

>Ironically jews are the ones that are scientifically known as inbred. Fucking top kek.
This is actually a fact. Ask any health care provider.

Born in Europe, parents, grandparents and every other ancestor born in Europe. Those girls aren't white. Not by any standards, at all

Don't even dare calling yourself greek, jew.

People would think they're middle-easterners here

It was a Chilean piano player or some shit like that, get your Mexicans straight you half nigger.

That is a tranny

Hispanic women are unironically the female master race, their fertility is ridiculous - I once sneezed on a Mexican and got her pregnant true story.

We established you are jewish. This is an user place you might as well answer the question. Why are you even here jewboy? What is it with your people and kikery? Have the balls to answer, you people are always cowards in shadows

>mexican calling anyone else a half nigger

Do you have trannys in Tirana, Skodra or any of your shitholes?

1-3-2-4

Right.

>If you told me those were English girls I would have no problem believing you
I would have.
Because they are attractive.

Lmao says the germ who is currently in the process of converting to Islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
>Estimates of this ethnic group as a segment of the country's population range from 9% and 20% according to The World Factbook and Encyclopædia Britannica to as high as 47%
>While the (((Mexican government))) periodically conducts racial censuses for "Indigenous Mexicans" and "Afro-Mexicans" it hasn't conducted a census for European Mexicans for nearly a century.

Up to 47%, Sup Forums, that is awfully compelling for a so-called "non-white shithole". Face it, guys; Mexicans aren't as non-white and degenerate as you think. You imagine pic related as the average Mexican and you seem to believe that they are harming America in a way that cannot be reversed. But what about Iberians? Castizos and criollos who are the minority of chicanos and Mexicans (from 9% to 47% that is undeniable), but still do not account for the crime of the mestizos? Why are white Hispanics blamed for the crimes of the mestizos and indios? Don't fall for these jew and an*Mefag lies, Sup Forums, there is evidence to show that there are plenty of Mexicans who are proud members of the white race, and I am one of them. And I'll be damned if I don't have the chance to fight alongside you during the race war my white brother.

Good. Lived in Europe for four years('03-'07). Fucked a lot, I mean a lot of European chicks. Honestly, I don't look like a tiny brown beaner though. Fit in with the Med's. Italians would come up to me speaking spaghetti when I was in Turin.

They're Mexican thus mixed with Amerindian DNA some are entirely Indian.

Aren't Australoids closer to Mongoloids than Negroids?

Who the fuck are these people?

Where are you that you haven't seen hispanics in canada? Saskatchewan?

>The World Factbook and Encyclopædia Britannica
Both of those label Argentina as +90% European.
Argentina is not +90% European.

They're obviously not white mate, on what fucking planet do you live on? You can see the native admixture in them from a mile away

t. an*Mefag
All hispanics are descendants of the IBERIAN and are thus white.

I wanna move to canada

Ignore them m8 you're wasting your breath. Without the med gene pool present they are just pink apes, with a WE WUZ EMPERORS mentality. Olive skin gave them their societal structure and mathematics, but I digress, Sven will merrily return to fucking goats and dying of cold exposure lmao.

not much difference in looks between a chilean Mestizo and a Mexican Mestizo

LMAO tell that poor snow nigger

Like any other mutt.

Jesus Cristo have mercy on these poor Norse-Arab pagan cucks