>BUDDHA VID
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWQv2tIdlY
>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk
>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

QUICK RUNDOWN:

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Quebecois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

op pastebin: pastebin.com/bLgAYf80

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/946345525816778752
youtube.com/watch?v=tgd1UgUld_I
twitter.com/CyberHarm/status/944376505370664961
youtube.com/watch?v=JbZmoCyXd1U
twitter.com/somelittlellama/status/946424881360420864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's seems that the rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper. We are seeing a major collusion of:
> Based Mama
> Skeptic Community
> Ex-muslim invaders that are trying to penetrate in the United States
> Cuckservatives that are pushing "Muuhhh SJW" trying to rebrand conservatism without ethnonationalism (anti alt-right, white-genocide denialsts, kike cock suckers)
> Antifas /leftypol/s

Jesus Christ, it's WWII retarded coalitions against those who want to defend their people all again.

BASED MAMA AND KRAUT PLANNING TO GET JIM SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT HIM FROM RELEASING EVEN MORE

I fucking hate krauts. We need another war so we can knock them down a peg.

They are flagin Jim videos after he announced that the Kraut nipple clamps video was a red herring and he was going balls deep on the KillRoy conspiracy.

Jim is basically our own Julian Assange.

>wwII
when's d-day, i want to gun them down right out of their e-landing craft.

Thankfully the person this thread is about is NOT GERMAN.

Best part of the desTiny debate was
>but blacks ARE more likely to be criminals
>o-okay
Destiny got his ass blasted by faulk before and now refuses to talk to him. When andy brought him on the stream, Tiny started chimping out and then went radio silent because he knew he couldnt beat /ourautist/ on the facts

Destiny could only call his ideas a "pipe dream" even though.population transfers have occurred all the time over the past century with:

>greek/turk population exchange after ww1
>german/polish population exchange after ww2
>breakup of yugoslavia
>breakup of ussr
>repatriation of europeans from african colonies following independence
>israel
And i could go on and on. But apparently this could never happen again? Apparently its the current year so this can't happen?

I have to say that i actually like the ring of "KillRoy conspiracy".

#KillRoyConspiracy hashtag please.

I've downloaded the first two videos so I can have them for a mirror, just in case, but i'll need someone else on the american side to take care f the upcoming one, it will be out in the middle of the night for me (3AM)

Kraut and tea is a german-jewish mongrel and another reason we need to carpet bomb your entire country

Jim was going on streams and asking about kilroy stuff for the past two weeks though. Were they really so dumb they didn't know this would come up?

>Kraut and tea is a german-jewish mongrel
HALF ENGLISH
QUARTER AUSTRIAN
QUARTER GERMAN JEW

THAT IS NOT GERMAN.

I REPEAT NOT GERMAN.

>Don Sargon
What's all this about?

He lives in your meme country. That’s reason enough to rev up the B-52s

How the fuck did he end up in a Bavarian Catholic fundamentalist family with that ethnic background?

My guess is that they were hopinh that the CRP dox would work as a smoke screen.

Remember that a day after the Kraut dox server was revealed and all shit hit the fan, Vee and Sargon both went full autismo against CRP.

Maybe Jim didn't took the bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY

the absolute state of the septic community

> It's seems that the rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper.
Bring it on. I'm ready for a shitstorm baby

>He lives in your meme country.
NO HE DOES NOT.

HE LIVES IN AUSTRIA (VIENNA).

I REPEAT AUSTRIA, WHICH is (sadly) NOT GERMANY.

I have absolutely no Idea, but considering the amount of roaches I see on the street it doesn't see to hard to get here.

Absolutely not, must I remind you that BASED mama has a really high IQ?

>Kraut nipple clamps
Quick rundown?

Well then you need to do anchluss so we can bomb both of you.

Destranny btfo

And a really big nose

Kraut owns various sex toys amongst other he owns nipple clamps

Need to introspect on your preconceived notions and stop being transphobic tbhfam

Any proof on Jim's videos being flagged? I don't notice anything when trying to view them.

Any news from kraut's bunker? Do we know he is responsible for flagging jim's video.

Fuck, there's so much going on I can't keep up.
Why is cletus in the OP?

Who here listening to /Tonka/ right now?

Looks more like KillGoy to me, ironically like the original Killroy thing.

Anglos are the best shabbos goyim.

Is "based mama" a kike?
>large nose
>sorta swarthy
>khazar milkers
>hosts free speech event where right wingers can't speak
>no refunds, goy!
>evidence of money fraud going on
>uses stasi suppression tactics against dissidents

Kraut mentioned a particular dislike for rural and suburban retards. He used the terms Cletus and Yokel.

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/946345525816778752

I'm currently making some lunch who's on tonka

is this real? BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=tgd1UgUld_I
>Vee released a video
>"it's a shame your video got shut down, how about you give me your video and let me run ads on it? i promise to give your fair share, I have a friend at Youtube, you see"
And here I thought the Stepfather was just a meme

You say like literally now? Like live?
Or who is starting to listen to his show?

She is related to a lot of ex muslims.
We need to dig deeper on that.

he´s psychotic as well

semite and "ex"muslim

Are we sure Vee isn't a Gypsy? He acts like them
Romanians help us out here

Oh they go after old videos so it isn't too obvious. Smart.

Now is there a mirror because now I'm curious what he said then?

wew lad, literally a protection racket

semites are all the same. The only difference between a jew and a saudi is that jews are smarter on average at pulling off the shady bullshit. Arabs are just dumber versions of jews.

Ahora mismo mi blanco hermano

Typical inferiority complex. You “aryans” haven’t done anything compared to the superior Anglo-Saxon master race

I don't know, sorry. I still hope someone in america will download the next video when it will be releasd at 9pm CST, it will be 3AM for me

not disagreeing yank.

>ad-revenue
wew, Jim is a whore, but he's not an ad whore.

He's being a leech, and trying to troll shield since he doesn't want Jim to talk about him being a
vore loving inflate-a-gypsy.

I hope they catch that nigger and send him to prison.

Austria is German clay

He is a furry who supposedly holds a degree in medicine. I say supposedly because he claims YT is making him more money.

nice pic

A N S C H L U S S
N
S
C
L
U
S
S

Nevermind. Literally just googled it.

>Stepfather
What meme? Please tell me

>implying

thats pretty funny

centrists btfo

Actually according to one post his 'English' side is actually a mix of Irish and Polish Jew and his Austrian (mother's side) Austro-Balkanese. A true mutt.

I understand. You found e-fame in the Youtube political sphere, had a Patreon, made decent ad revenue. Youtube protected you; and there were appeal processes. And you didn't need a friend of me. But uh, now you come to me and you say -- "Don Sargone, give me a Google hangout." -- But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer centrism. You don't even think to call me Stepfather. Instead, you come into my Discord server on the day my wife's daughter is to be married, and you, uh, ask me to cover you, from Jean Francois.

Kraut & Tea sleeps with the trouts.

sargon is behind all of this

>I say supposedly because he claims YT is making him more money.
romanian doctors dont make a lot of money so it would be possible for him to make more money from youtube

find the genes goy

b-b-but user, didn't you hear Sargon talk to Kraut, say he was going to record the conversation for no particular reason at all, and then got Kraut to say he was not at all involved? Clearly Don Sargone had nothing to do with any of this!

When will you newfags learn that Sup Forums is always right? Daily reminder that they went after CRP to deflect attention away from themselves. Remember when Sargon went on millennial woes' show and talked about how great the sceptic community was doing and cited killroy as proof, but after this shit came out he went right back to screeching about how it's not a community and he only has private sceptic chats once a week? The sceptic mafia is real.

Why do all Skeptics have gross beards? Is basic hygiene something to be Skeptical about?

nice polish propaganda you got there thomasz
i think hans and ivan gotta spank your ass again

Sargon is at the center of all of this.

Almost all of the drama that the skeptic comunity has spawned has him in the middle, claiming that he "dindu nuffin".

>skeptics aren't a commu-

It's so transparent what these honorary kikes are all doing.

A literal nigger, Sargoy is.

That and dieting.

"I don't know anything about this!"
>disavows kraut
"I really am not all all interested in any of this!"
>backs out of kilroy
"Did I mention I really just don't care at all tbqh?"
>records secret tape with Kraut to exonerate himself

>skeptic community
>fuck off collectivist, i am an individualist hurr

Yeah, yo check harmfull opinions twitter he goes in more talking about the skeptics not been has individualist has they claim to be.

Caption this.

I never get why all these 'skeptics' trust her further than she can throw her. She comes out of nowhere and is an ex muslim. As to why this should be a red flag
> ex muslim = apostate
> Quran ordains that apostates must be killed
> let's be realistic, every mosque in the west has a stash of ar-15s
> If HO found out as much as he did, Imams and their community shouldn't have much trouble finding her and sister danger's address
> it is perfectly easy to kill them if you're a Muslim in America, no excuses not to
> muslims consciously choose to disobey the Quran and not kill them
Or...or...they're not apostates and this is the Taqiya at work yet again.

As for her particular case
> 'apostate' shows up out of nowhere with tryhard namebranding using 'based'
> organizes a free speech event
> ebil wayciss who may have trouble signing a contract as referred to below disinvited
> enlists lots of youtubers to promote the event, fucks them over if they have second thoughts
> demands every speaker signs a non-compete and an NDA that binds them not to based mama, but to the company the event runs on
Here's a far-fetched speculation
> Due to some diversity quota among organizers being met, event/company has a legal of being 'ethnic' or even 'islamic' in some way
> NDA forbids from disparaging Kilroy LLC
> as consequence or even stated somewhere in the NDA, anyone signing it makes themselves liable to lawsuit over disparaging Kilroy LLC if they say anything disparaging about Islam

Prepare for anyone who actually goes for a panel there, not making any negative comment or even video on Islam for the next three years. Maybe more.

But he isn't doing only that. If he were simply denying it then it would be ok but he is also extremely defensive on top of trying to justify all of it. In fact, he even called Braving Ruin a right-wing SJW for saying in the comments section that he should correct a factual inaccuracy that Sargon even ADMITS was factually inaccurate. He has pent-up anger and hatred that strongly hints towards him being much more deeply involved than he tries to make it seem with his retarded "haha I don't know and I don't care" act.

>inflate-a-gypsy

emotional connection

But why would Kraut and Tea lie about Sargon not being involved? Is he that loyal to him? He has nothing to lose at this point, why doesn't he just spill out everything?

she was probably searching a new sex partner to cuck zeph with

No se supone que el chabon hace el programa a la madrugada?

this is an interesting angle

Hence the Don Sargon meme. He's like a mob boss who has his henchman get their hands dirty so that the law can't pin anything on him. He gets to superficially claim ignorance and say that he dindu nuffin and didn't know nuffin. Which, considering the way we're seeing how the skeptic community operates, we know is bullshit. Every one of these fags grovels at Sargoy's feet and gets his advice and blessing before doing anything.

Yeah honestly i think i wanted kraut to succed and now he is butthurt that kraut got exposed has and creepy wierdo and psycopath, he is losing allies in the culture war , remember it was him who first promoted kraut.

also extremely high iq

twitter.com/CyberHarm/status/944376505370664961

A la madrugada de la costa oeste.
youtube.com/watch?v=JbZmoCyXd1U

top kek, I bet he'd use this as fap material too just to spite Sup Forums

Also
>NDA and NCA have a clause that states that you can't visit any event within a couple miles of the area for a duration of SIXTEEN MONTHS
>for an event that will barely last for a week
>"um yeah, that part is to protect former Muslims, I totally swear...would someone so based and with so much IQ ever lie?"

a small loan of 30.000$
twitter.com/somelittlellama/status/946424881360420864

Why would he? CRP is effectively a nobody and there's nothing he's done that makes him even remotely entertaining to make a video over compared to the trainwreck that is krauts MI5 larpers, the skeptinati, and kilroy. Jim is probably having a field day going after these youtube commentator faggots after they carpetbagged their way into gg so they could water it down to promote themselves and score shekels.

kek i wish he was not such a retard