Unabomber and his manifesto

What's your opinion on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/06/harvard-and-the-making-of-the-unabomber/378239/
mileswmathis.com/unabomber.pdf
youtu.be/gl9DgAM2zSk
archive.is/rwhRP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was literally a rural and suburban retard.

So not urban?

But IQ tests at a young age determined he was in fact a genius.

his targets were pretty gay, his ideology was sound.

there's nothing wrong with blowing up random technophiles

A dedicated autist who, while living the dream, had a mean streak combined with cowardice, so he mailed bombs. His screed is no better than Pol Pot's vision of a rural utopia. His view was outdated the day civilization was born, he is incompatible with modern society, ages ago he would have simply been enslaved, now we just lock them in boxes.

Good Kid but the government fucked him up

So is the manifesto worth a read? I hear its pretty good.

Can someone who's read his manifesto tell me if it's worth my time? I heard it's pretty interesting but I always forget about reading it.

Ted Kaczynski did nothing wrong.

>What's your opinion on this guy?
depends on the day.
have you ever spent the day with a girl who spends 95% of the time looking down at her phone, on instagram, facebook and watever else shit, no matter if you were shopping, having lunch drive or at the bar trying to have a drink and a conversation?
because if you've had, you've probably ound yourself thinking, Kaczynski was right

>his ideology was sound.
lel

IQ tests mean two things: Jack and Shit, and Jack just left town. Ted was a crazy person who just happened to know how to build bombs. His manifesto is rambling gibberish by a crazy person.

eh. His ideas are OK, but nobody wouldve cared about them that much if he hadn't murdered a bunch of people. He'd just be like some guy with a blog people occasionally linked.

that mini series done about him was pretty good. it's on netflix right now

idiot detected.
Kaczynski got the 21st nailed on the head in the 80s

This board is now full of boomers and literal shitskins

The Anti-Christ will be turned on soon.

Care to ask it any questions with your prototype mark of the beast phone?

He was a mathematical genius, proven by both IQ tests and his work in the field of mathematics. There are several theories as to why he went crazy and secluded himself. People who commit mass murder through explosives tend to be very intelligent compared to people who just shoot up places.

Manhunt: Unabomber is what it is called

there are jews who write articles, that are flounted around by liberals. that express the views of TK, only 99.98% watered down and diluted.
Something TK also predicted would happen

He was right. Technology has made people lazy, stupid, and dependent. Not to mention it is being used to brainwash a generation with degeneracy and liberalism which will result in self destruction

Yeah the Left have a habit of doing that with Rightist thought. I still don't think TK was that original.

I'd have some sympathy for his pov. But he was a murderer, so fundamentally, fuck him.

It's definitely worth a read. It's not too long and he's definitely right on the mentality of the modern left. Even if you don't agree with what he says you need to expose yourself to other people's views and defend your own unless you just want to live in an echo chamber.

Smart guy, had a bright future but something happened and it threw him off completely.

His manifesto speaks truth yet there is a lot of veiled resentment and hatred which sort of ruins the message. Definitely worth a read though.

Can't condone his violence. Free propaganda, yes, but he was smart enough to find other means. Sad.

Single man crusades are only good for martyrdom.

mkultra projects in college

People have become too dependant on technology to really do anything with their lives; I guess comfort does keep people too docile to really become anything

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/06/harvard-and-the-making-of-the-unabomber/378239/

He was absolutely correct about leftists, he should have went into politics instead of sending out bombs like a retard though.

>have you ever contemplated the mail?
>i assure you, its worth your consideration

He was so handsome before he went innawoods and grew that mountain man beard.

If you think the gunpowder plot was a single man crusade than you need to look up your history

waaaa I am scared of technology

damn, this fucker predicted teh future

he took the black pill.
you might too if you were smarter than you are

Kaczynski was a retard that wanted to rub stones to light a fire. He had some good points but anarcho primitivism is utterly retarded

Ur FUGGIN dum an gay

Eh, some people need to be killed honestly.

I don't think he was a full an-prim but its fair to say he was against dependence on tech.

Checkd

i guess he thought it a better solution to mass and widespread mind-control, with the entire world population living in a fabricated matrix, alternate reality, with the technology in the control of the 1% and secret, masonic and lucifarian cults

>Jack and Shit, and Jack just left town.

You do realize he was a mathematical prodigy right?

He is highly intelligent and his manifesto is pretty good.

Put an awkward autist in front of some angry students at Berkeley, to teach them. Before doing this guaranteed to fail operation, stoke his ego and make him do it when he's young to ensure the epic failure makes a lasting impression on a boy genius.

Tell me you didn't read about his time as a professor at Berkeley.

t. Berkeley alum.

t. brainlet

Had the right idea but went about it the wrong way.

Pretty much this. By the time people realize he was right, it will be too late. It's already too late.

Is the actual version as shitty as the transcript available online? The one I started reading has grammar mistakes everywhere.

CIA psyop
mileswmathis.com/unabomber.pdf

Strongly disagree with his methods, but he was probably the greatest philosopher of the late 20th century.

he was also tortured by the CIA

He's right on a number of issues but he ultimately comes to a flawed conclusion.

Worth the time.

I'm sure he took his Flintstone's automobile to his home made post office to somehow use primitive means to deliver his bombs that he made with his own piss.

My God this is cringey

>brainlets actually think a math professor would be scared of technology because he was afraid of change
Teddy only understood what technology would ultimately mean. Death, enslavement and destruction. Manipulation, brainwash, complete loss of liberty due to ''security''. Eventually direct thought-control of the masses through transhumanism. Engineered bio- and nanoweapons that you can't fight against with a rifle. The future is dark, far darker than nearly anyone dares to imagine.

He was not anarchist. Anarchists don't believe in hierarchy. Teddy was certainly smart enough to realize that hierarchy is natural and therefore good.

So, he was a radical civcuck?

I read the part at the beginning about oversocialization as an explanation for the liberal and I thought it was spot-on

Fix it!

>IQ tests mean two things: Jack and Shit, and Jack just left town.

How are threads like this not deleted for being thinly veiled "redpill me on X" wastes of space?

Because I'm voting for ted in 2020

AudioBook here

youtu.be/gl9DgAM2zSk

cheers dude

thank (you) user

>Retard
Ph.D. in theoretical mathematics

>209. The reason why technology has seemed always to progress is that, until perhaps a century or two before the Industrial Revolution, most technology was small-scale technology. But most of the technology developed since the Industrial Revolution is organization-dependent technology. Take the refrigerator for example. Without factory-made parts or the facilities of a post-industrial machine shop it would be virtually impossible for a handful of local craftsmen to build a refrigerator. If by some miracle they did succeed in building one it would be useless to them without a reliable source of electric power. So they would have to dam a stream and build a generator. Generators require large amounts of copper wire. Imagine trying to make that wire without modern machinery. And where would they get a gas suitable for refrigeration? It would be much easier to build an icehouse or preserve food by drying or picking, as was done before the invention of the refrigerator.

"Fuck refrigerators"
-Ted

>He was not anarchist. Anarchists don't believe in hierarchy. Teddy was certainly smart enough to realize that hierarchy is natural and therefore good.

>215. The anarchist [34] too seeks power, but he seeks it on an individual or small-group basis; he wants individuals and small groups to be able to control the circumstances of their own lives. He opposes technology because it makes small groups dependent on large organizations.

>*34. (Paragraph 215) This statement refers to our particular brand of anarchism. A wide variety of social attitudes have been called “anarchist,” and it may be that many who consider themselves anarchists would not accept our statement of paragraph 215. It should be noted, by the way, that there is a nonviolent anarchist movement whose members probably would not accept FC as anarchist and certainly would not approve of FC’s violent methods.

Teddy was an anarchist

He is very smart, but became a schizo.

Basically hates himself as per ultra’s torture

Unless your IQ is in the top .1% of the population, there is a good chance he was a LOT smarter than you, retard.

Yes, there is, but he wasn't wrong in much of what he said. In fact he was a damn prophet.

I was talking about hero based ideologies.

Heroes fall.

>Jack and Shit, and Jack just left town.
Go home Ash. You should be focusing on removing demons and not shitposting

uncle ted woke af

He was the personal project of Henry A. Murray, father of the mkultra and later supervisor of Timothy Leary, investigating LSD ans psychotropics.
He was the brightest man of his generation and the government broke him.

Ted made some great observations and predictions about our society.

But his solution of 'sending bombs to random smart people' was dumb as shit.

Based Ted

>was

you mean is.

the portion of his manifesto on oversocialization is spot-on. Primitivism is ass-backwards however

>live in an echo chamber
welcome to Sup Forums, hope you survive the experience.

Another coward identified.

Ted Kaczynski #04475–046
Federal ADX Supermax
5880 State Highway 67
Florence, Co. 81226

>archive.is/rwhRP

MK Ultra fucked him up. Watch "Manhunt: Unabomber"

said he had a chip up his arse. It's possible

Brilliant hero.

If I thought I could kill a few journalists before I get caught, I would.

My other problem would be narrowing the hitlist down to a few

What does his manifesto say about the Jewish question?

He did nothing wrong

It is.

Correct diagnosis
Incorrect prescription
Insane and ineffective execution of prescription

Literal genius who could have done a lot of good had he not been MKUltra'd by those niggers in the CIA. The blood he spilled and the lost lives he might have saved are entirely on their hands.

>Jack and Shit, and Jack just left town

It's so good I believe it's a CIA tool to radicalize white males.

>He was a retard.
His academic achievements prove you wrong. He achieved more as a teenager that you would've achieved in your entire pathetic life.

i've read somwhere that he was part of a cia psychological experiment at harward, he was only 15 years old when he got accepted at harvard because of his genious in math, he and some of his friends were intructed to have a debate about their ideas with other student, vut the proffesor guy who moderated the debate brought in advanced law students who broke Ted's ideas, and who knows what else they did to him, he later specifficly targeted psychologists with his bomb attacks, he was a genious and american gov made him into the unibomber

He's pretty much right about everything.

haha yeah it really is fucking so concise and on point as if crafted in some sort of laboratory.