Why is the scientific study of race being fought so much? Why have they attributed so much "evil" to in...

Why is the scientific study of race being fought so much? Why have they attributed so much "evil" to in? Post 1950 anthropology considers racial classifications such as nordic, mediterrenean, alpine, dinaric etc obsolete, nevermind that anyone with 1 eye can see around them that those types and their blends truly exist and always come in packets (as in the genes that make them)

Why are whites regarded as a social construct but other races are genetic? Why is "race" pseudoscientific but they strive to achieve the eurasian and negroid global race through intermixing (which means purely genetically)?

these are good questions everyone should ask themselves and others. rise against them. europeans wont die so easy as they think.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
Read Chapter 2

Because we are being colonized by low iq people.

Whites are basically slaves for the entire world at this point.

Because all goyim are equal and they want to meld us into a marxist sudra slaveclass who all look alike.

- all 81IQ
- all life expectancy of 40 tops
- all infertile
- all black hair, black eyes, shit skin
- all short and with plenty of diseases
- probably all monogender (likely feminised, infertile male)
- all without a sense of race (hurrdurr only 'human race' my dear goyim sudra slaves)
- all without nationality (hurrdurr no more borders)
- all without culture (hurrdurr check out this neomarxist 'art')
- all without religion (hurrdurr science says so it's true)

Will do

a fight is not over until you die. whites like everyone else need a leader. the problem is, western degeneracy promotes mental (constant liberal propaganda) and biological regression (shift to lower androgenic hormonal balance). A new authority figure can influence the white mass in need of awakening like the captain controls the ship in the storm. Cryptocurrency might be the first step towards achieving this as it's impossible to fight against the withing their banking system.

where da fuck is my (you)

saved into my red pills, thank you

Ive been looking for CofC for a while, do you have any more pdf books?

what are you looking for?
I usually just type 'title pdf' into google, and it's one of the first few links.

Obviously this works better for old books

Jews

Bump

>Whites are basically slaves for the entire world at this point.

Only as long as they don't realize they are slaves. How can we win a war we don't even know we are in?

Because it leads to some very uncomfortable truths that people don't want to face. If there are inherent differences to the races that means some will be superior to others. Now that doesn't mean exceptions can't exist and the differences within groups are larger than the differences between groups but when you design a system you design it around the average person, not the exceptional.

But if black people have lower average IQ than white people then how can you design a school system that won't be too easy for the white people and too hard for the black people if there are large differences between the groups? If whites have an average IQ of 110 and blacks have an average IQ of 90 (not real numbers, just for illustration purposes) then if you have equal representation of both groups the school gets designed around the expectation of the students having an IQ of 100.

because hitler lost and the victors did not want the stuff that motivated him to spring up again

anthropology is always tainted by politics anyway, if you want old school physical anthropology you should look to chinese anthropological departments, they're pretty big on the whole multi regional origin theory as well

superior/inferior is relative. races exist because they have adapted to something over time. especially in this age and time, racial superiority cannot be brought up because of the medical and genetic advances that are made and will soon be made. Each race has it's characterstics, none of it are good or bad, they just are. Unfortunately nazi germany stigmatized the concept race to people's mind but that can chance.

But we're not talking about who is the best at running or jumping here. We're specifically talking about intelligence and academic ability, which is essential in the modern world to be a productive member of society.

If everyone ends up in academia, who will manage the crops? who will build? etc

every race has its abilities, the reason some of them are perceived as vilified is because hitler lost and the merchants use this as an excuse indirectly to turn non whites against us.

It's obviously not essential though. High IQ doesn't mean reproductive success by any means.

Look at Japan and tell me what their birth rates are.

Yup. Jews unironically believe they will rule over a global monoracial slave class. That's their eschatology, just as surely as the great white throne judgement and lake of fire are in Christianity's. Incredible how people don't know this

Morality, responsibility and ethical standards are also extremely necessary and attractive characteristics if a successful society is the aim. Many highly intelligent people are self-serving harmful scum.

Besides the liberal bullshit that is propagated nowadays the old methods of defining race were terribly inaccurate. Modern population genetics and paleogenetics may easily allow new methods of classifying 'races' or better distint populations along common inherited markers and even functional stuff like genes responsible for average increase in intellect or physical fitness. The data is there, you just have to check it on pubmed ... it is simply not publicly communicated outside the scientific community (who would do hell to propagate this knowledge to the masses as it may easily cost them their job and reputation) as our current (((leaders))) still desperately push the narrative that somehow human evolution has simply ceased to work on us besides skin melanin levels when our species left Africa. Those dense leftist motherfuckers...

That is simply not true. Most people who are nowadays successful and APPEAR to be intelligent are simply leaning towards the psychopathic personality spectrum ... they are born manipulators and liars. Most do not have above average intelligence but they are masters at getting what they want. Usually, raw intellect also mildly correlates with better impulse control and a more rational approach to social cooperation. Of course, there are always some black sheep around...

However, intelligent people tend to lack in empathy. Mind you, empathy, the ability to instinctively understand other people's emotional state ... this does not mean that they lack in compassion, the drive to help others in an altruistic manner.

>angelfire

>still believe the "we came from africa" meme

i can see a honest attempt in you to understand things but you got it all tangled up.

Wrong. Empathy requires abstract reasoning. Those lacking in such capacity will also lack in empathy.

Then maybe I do simply get the terminology wrong. I mean the mechanism by which, for example, humans instinctively try to match their dialogue partner's facial expression and body language. Some people are better at taking advantage of this otherwise subconcious form of social signaling.

I had rather tried to describe what 'their' idea behind humanity is ... I do currently prefer the multiregional explanation but I am still waiting for more proper paleogenetic data before I make a final call for myself. Bone morphogenic parameters from ancient hominids may be misleading, DNA speaks a clearer language if you can obtain at least a partial genome...

Imagine if this political race mixing was applied in the area of, for instance, natural ecology.
>We need to import all the flora and fauna of South American into Africa to increase diversity!
This should be memed.

Intelligent people make better farmers and carpenters, and often enjoy it more than office work anyways.

Bump the pay up and geniuses flock to even basic shit like small batch bakeries. Simple work leaves simple minds untaxed and gives great ones time to think about something other than the upcoming financial risks of 2018 Q2.

Smart != desiring a sedentary, but high stress lifestyle typical of the upper class

That is true. Do not like self-adulation but I am above average smart. And frankly, I would rather live as a mostly self-sufficient farmer with some pigs for meat and some sheep for cheese and maybe wool. A vegetable garden, a small plot of land with crop rotation, home-made sauerkraut ... maybe go for some hunting or fishing if there are woods or a river around. All I would need in addition would be a huge library or internet access for some reading material after a hard day of simple work.

Modern life sucks. Society is dysfunctional. The same genes that make people smart are mostly old adaptions to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle.

Ride the Tiger and Forth Political Theory