So i guess we, Sup Forums, have a new presidential candidate for 2020 right ??

So i guess we, Sup Forums, have a new presidential candidate for 2020 right ??

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945827637607452673

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/932734522042585089

At what point is our influence `too much` ??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally our guy.

Notice how Shapiro and kikebart have turned on him so these threads and every tweet he makes will be flooded with "le ebil antisemitism" comments

It's so fucking easy to root out the Shapiro supporters, they're younger people who think and talk like boomers

WOW GUYS ITS LITERALLY OUR GUY X---------D GAS THE KIKES!!!!

WHAT IF WE HAD A FUCKING RALLY WITH HUGE SWASTIKA BANNERS!!!!! THE OVERTON WINDOW WOULD BE SHATTERED X------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DDD

LITERALLY OUR GUY LMAO WE NEED THIS GUY TO RUN ON A CAMPAIGN OF GASSING JEWS X-------------------DD

When has he ever called for gassing kikes or waving swastikas?

Typical kikery making up outright lies and treating them as known truths

it's really just backwards rationalisation of their tribal hostile instincts into something good and humanistic

Yep, no one can turn a phrase like a Jew. I would know, I'm a Mischlinge who grew up in a rich area with lots of Jewish friends and such. Go to the debate classroom and see the sheer arrogance of a Jew debating, it's a sight to behold

this retard is committing political seppuku, and you guys are cheering as is happens

The gravy train is gonna run dry Shlomo, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Kiss your aid and special status goodbye, the goyim know

i sense scared laughter

Fucking dutch piece of shit. Fuck you.

It looks like he lost about half his influence by likes/retweets. That means he lost a lot less than that, as there are many people on the border who don't believe the dominant narrative but are afraid of it. I think this is a good sign. He is moving the overton window.

Fucking Jake Tapper retweeted Culture of Critique to his 1.5mil followers. Most will reject it out of hand, but even if it's just a few curious minds who inquire further that's a win

Exactly. "DON'T READ THIS BOOK!" 99% of normies won't and will virtue signal with Jake. But 1% will, and that is thousands of more redpilled people.

Between Jim Acosta posting Animeright, and Jake Tapper retweeting that, I wonder if CNN became secretly redpilled at some point. Chris Cuomo is off the rails.

They basically made Richard Spencer 10 times as well known and influential just to smear Trump. They are not smart. I think these 1/4 ashkanzi mongrels are fucking incompetent compared to their forefathers.

>gas the kikes

no jews were gassed and rational criticism of jewish power should be encouraged.

I hope everybody on CNN except Chris Cuomo gets canned for sexual assault and his stupid face becomes the face of the network

>1/4 ashkanzi mongrels are fucking incompetent compared to their forefathers.
Some of us are fighting for whites and not Jews

They know that the holohoax is the lynchpin that holds it all to together. If the truth gets out to the masses of that great a lie then the floodgates open and it's open season on Jews

checked

It's really funny to me that people put forth as much effort as they do to not be "anti-Semitic" as if raising an eyebrow at anything remotely Jewish qualifies as such.

I have a fucking jewess for a girlfriend that I tell Jews control Hollywood, and she doesn't have a fraction of the same reaction as these faggots do and they aren't even fucking Jewish. Thanks to our fellow DROPPED poster on Sup Forums, and some Spike Lee ramblings, she's pretty aware of the Jewish presence in Hollywood being anything but a coincidence.

God I hate these pussyfooting faggots so much

cup size?

youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8

Kim for president