There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewish

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGNtxAtf1Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I bought a Kosher shit in a mall and I'm gonna do an ebin thread

If you were really a Jew, you wouldn't say : "There is nothing wrong with being Jewish"

You'd say : "Being Jewish is wrong and Im gonna kill a lot of them tomorrow" and then you would have called a radio and you'd pass a law to fight antisemitism on Sup Forums and on the internet.

Give me some tips on how to become filthy rich, Moishe.

I think jewish identity is toxic.

Given that races are social constructs no one should claim jewish identity or make claims based on it.

... except everything.

How much cum does Soros fire up your rectum every day?

only if you are ashkenazi, otherwise you are just as dumb as the goys.

>Be Jewish
>Move to Williamsburg, Brooklyn
>Never shop at a non-jew store
>Never take a non-jew cab
>Never donate to non-jew charities
>Put your kids in jew schools so they too can get brainwashed into supporting/doing business with/marrying only jews
>Need a loan? 30 of your cousins work at Chase and Citi bank in the loans dept. They all got their jobs through uncle Taavi, and he got it through his Jewish cousins.
>Be Jewish, turn on the news, see white people getting demonized for not wanting their culture destroyed
>Go to Sup Forums. Read thread saying "Theres nothing wrong with being Jewish. Jews are just smarter than you thats why they got ahead."
>Laugh and say good goy
>Light up menora

I hate buying kosher food, every single thing I buy has a Jew tax on it.

Go be a kike in Israel.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewish.
Let me verify that with my concordance.
>14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
Hmmm...

/thread

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewish.
only 14 posts Sup Forums is ded

>putting the day before the month

ill just leave this

I work with media jews who eat pork. You schmucks can't get enough of our delicious cuisine!

but drumpf loves the jews

pol is pro israel

jews = oven

youtu.be/qGNtxAtf1Sw