Degenerate

It wasn't until I saw this in NYC earlier this week that I realized we're all gonna be Gomorrah'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Vbcx2LNLg4
rt.com/usa/414400-giant-penis-art-nyc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Surprised it wasn't a BBC

In a statement to NBC 4 New York, Falkholt said the mural and another, which shows a more abstract depiction of a vagina on Pike Street, were “about not being ashamed of your body and who you are as a sexual being…

“Talking about these subjects in public space is a must for a healthy, nonviolent community/world,” she said. “And the dialogue created around feminist public art pieces raises awareness.”

“Art is one of the only places left where we can truly be free and discuss whatever difficult topics there are, since art has the ability to translate and transform language in any direction possible,” she said.

my dick is bigger lol

>Gomorrah'd
tfw you would rather be Soddmed.

Begging for a GIANT swastika to be painted over the top of if it. really show them what a "complicated social talk" is about. We must RAISE awareness for complicated social issues.

Please, Nostradamus. be correct. youtube.com/watch?v=_Vbcx2LNLg4

How is this legal? There are young children in that neighborhood.

haha benis

Now what if I told you...

that the artist is Swedish?

She paints vaginas at schools in Sweden

On the bright side; at least it'll piss off feminists.

the absolute state of State of New York.

nah, it looks like a dildo or a dick being cut off. they probably love it

see if you can get on the roof of the apartments to the left, you could throw down black paint on it

>sweeded

>rather be Soddmed
then move to SF. My buddy's friend got "soddomed" on his way to middle school walking thru the Castro

What comes next will piss feminists off a lot more.

?, Δρυγσ αρε βαΔ ,!,.

Someone should spiderman their way up there and add a swastika

Offensive only because its a fucking lazy and boring attempt at art - complete cornball bullshit

Pff. Portland power lines were littered with dildos, like shoes in the ghetto, for years. Nothing's shocking.

So this...is the power of feminism

lmao

At least it's not black. Just imagine how fucked up the west is, when that's the only compliment we can say of our modern art.

> “I usually paint giant vaginas, pussies and cunts, and since I had just finished one on the side of a five story building on 56 Pike Street, I felt like a dick was needed,” Falkholt told us in an email. “The wallspace on Broome was a perfect fit for it. To paraphrase Judith Bernstein, if a dick can go into a woman, it can go up on a wall.”

“Many of my murals, including these, are about not feeling ashamed of your body and who you are as a sexual being,” she continued. “You can be a woman with a cock and a man with a pussy at the same time. It is all up to yourself, and not society, to decide what gender you are. Talking about these subjects in public space is a must for a healthy, nonviolent community/world. And the dialogue created around feminist public art pieces raises awareness.”

Its feminist bullshit at its finest - at least its already been erased.

>its a fucking lazy and boring attempt at art

>art

NIGGUH
it's a fucking act of vandalism, not something even related to art.

Something something Pompeii

>USA
>cut dick

surprise surprise...

This is the real Greek flag, μαλάkα.

rt.com/usa/414400-giant-penis-art-nyc/

>“It’s not offensive — it’s 2017,” said Felton Chen, 30, no relation. “It doesn’t bother me.”
It's the current year!

>art

HAY GUISE WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT DICKS MORE LOL WE TOTALLY DON'T ALREADY TALK ABOUT DICKS NONSTOP LOL xD

>we're all gonna be Gomorrah'd
God willing user, God willing

>Circumcised
OY

>literal symbol of the patriarchy, masculinity and virility

I see nothing wrong with this.

Go stick it up your butt then.

I'M ASS-PREGNANT WITH OUR NEW THREESOME-BRED TRANSCHILD :D

this

>This thread again

> !, ορανγε βειγε ,!
!, βειγε ισ βειγε , 1 το 7 , ρεΔ το βειγε ,!

>we're all gonna be Gomorrah'd
Yep.

Careful not to catch diarrhea.

i came here to post this.

Looks white, but on too many dick pills.

More like Falkholt and his ilk want to make people forever uncomfortable and pissed off
How is that conducive to well-being or nonviolence?

Straight out of period pussy.

my dad finally gave me the family jew coat. his father and grandfather both wore it with pride.

xDDDD

>“Talking about these subjects in public space is a must for a healthy, nonviolent community/world,”

There is nothing even remotely insightful about painting a giant cock on the side of a building.

I fucking hate progressives.

What do you expect from the most jewed and degenerate nation?

Fuck I hate america, stay on your lands and stop your fucking cancerous influence

(((who))) is behind this?

!, γρανΔμα ρεΔ αΔμιτσ το ασΧινγ γρανΔψα ρεΔ το φλαση ηισ ψενισ , θισ ισ νο χοστ ινφορματιον , ΘανΧσ βε το ουρ ονε τρυε φορεφερ αλωαυσ εξτρα νεφερ γοινγ αωαυ φριενΔ , Θε Διφινε ινφινιτε υνιτυ , Θε Διφινιτυ , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

Diversity is our strength

I wonder how hard it would be to pull off this plan, but what if we do a similar thing where we decorate a street in some random city with facist decorations. We say it is part of an "art project" so liberals don't lose their minds over this. I am talking that we get some giant flags and eagle symbols decorating the place, nothing straight up with swastikas or other nazi imagery, but enough to get people to understand that they are walking through an ultra right wing simulator. We get the street cleaned up, convince nearby shop owners to put on a traditional looking facade in front of their stores that be kinda reminiscent of the past. We could also get "art students" that would be just secretly Sup Forumslacks to dress up in modern brown shirt attire to just loiter and give off the impression that they are police. Even though legally they couldn't act like police it should add to the experience. It would be necessary to stress to the media and liberals that this is an elaborate art project that is supposed to represent how horrible an ultra right wing white american town would look when in reality, we make the area look 100X better. Kinda imagine how the show "the man in the high castle" was supposed to depict a nazi america to be terrible but "accidentally" made it look like a better time

Obviously this would require a lot of money and time, but it is just a thought

kinda funny if it was planned to be in plain sight for the women's march next month

A Swede. Read the article.

>Living in Jew York City
What the fuck is wrong with you

The painting was commissioned by Milan Kelez.

needs more black

more aggressive, more modern.

Needs altered to show the merchant being circumcised off with one of those big grotesque clamp devices.

The hell is vagina awareness?

>Judith Bernstein
Imagine my shock

>You can be a woman with a cock and a man with a pussy at the same time. It is all up to yourself, and not society, to decide what gender you are.
No it isn’t. No you can’t. You will get the rope.

NY anons, we need you to cover this up!

ive had enough. we need to purge new york and make it safe for families again

BRC
In my city, a spa had to take down a sign advertising anus bleaching because it bothered parents.

Jesus. That must have cost a fortune.

the person who did it admitted to it
why didn't you fucks demand she was arrested?
then at least she would never be able to get residency in the US
she's a feminist from sweden you dumb fucks
she wants to leave the hellhole she made there and stay here
WHY ARE YOUR BRAINS SO FUCKING SLOW?
the FUCKING CRIME OF THE CENTURY - almost as bad as the jews... IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND YOU NIGGERS ARE ASLEEP
WAKE UP YOU GODDAMN SUBHUMAN BITCHES

I imagine that Sodom and Gomorrah aren't NYC and LA but the entire US and we'll all be smote

This. The dick is already a pretty good outline for a banner, just paint it red and include the swastika. Being in Jew York makes it 100x better

you fucking piece of rapist shit
"at least..." fuck you
why aren't you calling the nearby precint, sending them her details (she's a resident at some place in NY) and demanding she's arrested
THE MARXISTS AT THE POLICE STATION ARE HIDING BEHIND THE LIE THAT THEY NEED A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO TAKE ANY ACTION
AND YOU NIGGERS
ARE LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT
NIGGERS
LAZY USELESS FUCKING NIGGERS
GET HER ARRESTED == STOP HER BEING ABLE TO FLEE SWEDEN