White father cucked

Daughter ditches your worthless last name and takes the last name of a better man, a black man.

She disowned your pathetic ass,keep crying about minorities on internet and your wife leaving you for a black man while real men carry on with life

Fuck off shill.

I don't care.

>black dude raised white guy's kids

How is the black dude not the bitch here?

African American surnames are descendent from their original owner.

>implying he's african american

How long until the Veggies make him do it?

Kill yourself nigger.

so now that he is her dad he will disappear

Kek

Just like he disappeared for his son next to him xD
There's more vegan white men who murdered their wives lol but keep jerking it

Why are you talking about based black men you stupid rat? m*slims are our enemies just like wh*toids, we are the future arabcuck. You and your people are nothing conpared to us ;)

Because hes probably plowing that pussy at this moment you fucking retard. The nigger needs execution, first the mother has to be taken out for her societal degeneracy impact.

>muh dik the post
Kys retard the nog is a literal cuck and that amerimongrel in the pic will probably anhero soon

look at a dumb white guy pretending to be black on the internet. If you had a brain you'd realize that there's black muslims too

He's going to kill them like that vegan black cook

>the stepfather is the bull
t. sargon

Is that girl actually considered white in America?

I don't think you know what cuck means.

She's whiter than you, Muhammad

The wife ditched the husband for the BBC, leaving their little girl without a father. Somehow they found the only black man in the world willing to be a parent and formed a stable family. Everybody wins except the white guy who got cucked.

Nah, I'm pale even for a paddy.

Look at this man hold it down! Effortlessly fixes a struggling, privileged family because their own moral compass was broken.

Good on ya m8!

when you're so dumb that you fall for Sup Forums propaganda

the "non-existant" black father is only associated with african americans from the ghetto, you'll rarely find an african person that doesn't have his parents together

And of course,your tiny brain will think of remote african village commiting a lynching whenever you hear african. The average african where i live is way smarter and more educated than anyone on this shithole

it might sound impossible to you but african americans are not the only black men in the world. All your stats and charts were based on african americans

Triggered!

Cuckolding is raising someone's else's kid

>living in such a backwards degenerate shithole that literal niggers are the most educated population
I can believe it given your flag.

Does Allah allow internet usage? I thought he punished science.

Why is the mom's butt so high? Looks weird.

If the stepdad raised her and the father didn't, why is it a problem? Didn't the father cuck himself by not being present? Surely he should be happy at apparently not paying child support?

> My wife's daughter

>raised her since she was 5

So he white father gets all the benefits of passing on his genes while the black stepfather suffers the cost of raising a child that isn't his. I'd say the real dad won.

He is mixed race. Being a father doesn't make you a dad. He is her real dad. Don't make it about race. You should know bet if you really are a minority.

nigerians are the most educated group in the u.s.a

I don't live in the u.s.a tho,i live in a white country

she admires black men now and is gonna rightfully marry now.

I guess cucks love that,good for them then

we're on Sup Forums surrounded by the dumbest trash in society,you have to speak the language they speak

>educated = intelligent
Womens studies majors are educated lol
How are muzzies honestly this cripplingly retarded? All the inbreeding presumably.

daily reminder all turkish women crave BBC

repost if you feel like it

Sooo does the real dad still pay child support?