M o o t 2020

If Christopher Poole aka Moot aka the Emperor were to mount a run for the Presidency would you vote for him?

What party do you think he would run under? Does anyone know moot's politics or any of his positions on social or fiscal issues?

Finally I always thought that moot should change his name from Christopher to Christmas, because everday with moot is like Christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afAAfgaNl3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck that kike, he sold us out to gookmoot for shekels and a google job

Well of course you would say that you're Australian. Everyone knows Moot's policy towards and what he thinks of Australia.

>Never heard of pol harbor
>Wonders what his political beliefs are

>voting for a cuck

What is Sup Forums harbor?

That had nothing to do with his political beliefs, we were are all razzing him about his then girlfriend cheating on him and he lost his shit.

I'd vote for him. He kept this place going without going insane or winding up in jail.

I thought he was a gook. I always saw people posting shit about "gook moot"

Why the fuck is he called moot?

bag boy got caught being cucked by massive SJW. flew into girlish rampage and removed all captchas from pol to encourage destruction. Lost the war, rage quit and joined google where is silences political thought for shekels.

gook moot is his replacement dude. as in moot the gook version

Absolutely not, moot is a massive faggot. I was here for pol harbor and I will never forgive his betrayal

reported for underaged b8

I see.

No.
Zuck 2021

I thought moot was gay?

he was a beta faggot but i doubt he was actually gay

I would vote for him.

Smart dude, influential even.

Fuck moot.
When gamergate happened he had the mods purge threads talking about it in Sup Forums and Sup Forums, he was in league with Anita, and he sold us out to a fucking chink who sells user information to companies and government agencies to make money.

Fuck that piece of shit.

Newfag detected.

>He doesn't remember chanology
>He doesn't remember what happens when you let a bunch of retarded manchildren organize

Could you mutts have not just made your own site if you felt so strongly about it instead of bringing hordes of meme-spouting newfags here?

nah, still a faggot. chinkmoot is also a shitmoot. im afraid if we keep winning, they may try to slide us a niggermoot and destroy us before the 2020 smackdown, after we take sweden back.

Eat shit

>bringing hordes of meme-spouting newfags here?

So basically 2006 onwards

He probably sold to the highest bidder like a true hero.

I remember.

It was glorious cringe and also the end of the pre NSA world.

youtube.com/watch?v=afAAfgaNl3s

or killing himself

nope. fuck that faggot.

> implying moot is still an actual human being rather than a subsumed dongle within the Google borg

literally who?

All I want to know is if he would remove meme flags. Id be for anything that guarantees the removal of meme flags.

>If Christopher Poole aka Moot aka the Emperor were to mount a run for the Presidency would you vote for him?
doesn't matter if I would vote for him or not, he's a jew so he can't win in the general

>There are people on this board that have no idea what "pol harbor" was
>There are people here that have never heard about m00t
>There are actually people here that praise m00t for being the site's creator

guess its 8pol for me now

>implying Sup Forumsharbor was a bad thing
>memeflag
nice b8

>voting for the original cuck, faggot and Jew
I guess I would.

the only great M00T=/=FAGGOT was mexim00t

Richard Goins 2020

This is actually depressing.
I have lost all energy trying to argue with scum like you.

moot won, afterall. He has not only destroyed the entire narrative behind Sup Forums, but also fled the gold sink that is Sup Forums.

>there are people on this board right now who hate on meme flags and praise country flags
>there are people itt who don't know why country flags were introduced