Euromutts

What does Sup Forums think of them? I'm talking about people who are 100% European but have mixed European heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=m6BQKFs3-VM
youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>100% European
>Mutt

Oxymoron.

Oh look, it's another "i know X better than Europeans" typical mutt. Everyone point and laugh at the retarded mutt!

Millennial?

not really that mutt lookig

Let me explain this to you burgerman

Euromutt example:

36% Anglo
17% Irish
13% Scandinavian
25% Spanish
11% Italian

What you are referring to is mongrels, i.e. those mixed with other races.

I'm 100% aryan pajeet, back off white mutts

Give a better example then.

Basically as bad as race-mixing.

Slavs mixing with Welsh people destroys the unique characteristics of each race.

I’ve got Ayran, Nordic, Anglo and Irish in me. What am I then?

>aryan
You mean Iranian? Indian? Then you're not a Euromutt.

They are fine. Have a 1/4th britbong nephew. Also have dutch cousins. Cant really tell the difference. They are all white.

* half dutch.

Nordic, Anglo and Irish are all Aryan. Aryan is just the core northern European genetic group, all ultimately descended from Bronze Age pastoralists on the Pontic-Caspain steppe who conquered the world.

purity is an ideal that should be up held and the families that have been successful in this should be honored. There are to few us and to many of our enemy to be divided on such things
Whites are in the single digits of population rate until we start winning the baby battle we work TOGETHER

It would be great if everyone felt this way. I took a DNA test recently and discovered that I am a Euromutt. As long as it's all European who gives a fuck?

>only belongs to one racial identity like the small minded untermensch he is

I think as long as mutts of any nation have no black or jew in them, you are good to go.

I think that this idea will prove to be polarising between white Americans and Europeans.

My great grandmother was German...she met my great grandfather just after he was released as a POW in Germany by the yanks while he got better. Pretty sure you’re a paki.

>50% spaniard 50% italian

What should I identify as

But no European country is completely homogeneous. You have a wide range of haplogroups in pretty much every country. If you're European then your DNA clusters close to other Europeans. That's really all that matters.

*starts to smile*
Thank you user

You should have just said German then you autist. I've only ever seen Iranians and Indians claim the Aryan shit to seem white. And no, I'm a Euromutt.

Americans are mutts by the same metric. It's not just about being mixed, most whites in America have none or almost no non-white blood. geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Commercial DNA tests don't really tell you very much. The databases they use are strange and their underlying assumptions about how to divide the PCA and label the groups are wrong.

e.g. A northern European gets 5% - 10% 'Basque / Iberian' on a commercial DNA test. It's just a signature from the population that got replaced in the Bronze Age turnover, it doesn't mean you have a Spic in your recent ancestry

I'm actually ~30 Iberian, ~30 Italian, ~30 Irish. The three eyes. Does that make me a euro mutt?

You can do much more interesting things with DNA and ancestry than Y-haplogroups. They're a uniparental marker - just a tiny little bit of information from the human genome. Sure, it tells you a bit about population history but not all that much.

The science has moved on. Now we can do analysis of complete autosomal genomes, and people figured out how to sequence them from specimens x00,000 years old. Forget the haplogroup maps they are boring.

I thought Anglo Saxons are different to Ayrans and Nordics though? I’ve got dark blonde hair, green eyes, black eyebrows, doesn’t sound Ayran? More Nordic probably...

Latinos?

My mate who's Welsh also took a test and came back over 90% welsh/Scottish/Irish. I had way more variety in my results. I have British family that goes back at least 8 gens.

Any good alternatives? I have like 1% Caucauss and middle eastern and 8% northern Iberian on the one I took. Still better than Jewish or African though.

What were your results? And what company?

I am scandi/Irish/British mixed. I think people like me tend to be more good looking but also find it harder to fit in in each country.

Here. It was ancestry.co.uk

Anglo-Saxons are from Anglos and Saxons, both Germanic groups that invaded and settled Britain. Modern Brits are a mix of Britons, Anglos, Saxons, Jutes, French-Normans, and Scandinavians. The true mutts of Europe.

So you just mean Americans then? Obviously I'm biased, since I'm a euromutt myself (50/50 german/polish), but white americans in general get along just fine. The genetic differences between different euro groups are small enough that we can all assimilate and get along just fine.

Of course that's not to say that I want Europe itself to BLANDA UPP and turn into euromutts with no distinct genetic/cultural identity. I want Poland to remain Polish and Germany to remain German and England to be English, etc.

ahahahaha you fucking mutt

here is mine

I'm 50% Polish and 50% Russian.

Ethnic mixing is even worse than racemixing because the later can be identified easily while the former are a trojan horse.

I already know that the Middle East/Eastern Euro is bullshit, they add that in to trigger the racists. It would still be technically correct to say that it was

>bongmutt with inbred mr bean ears complaining about europe

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At least I'm white Pajeet.

Yeah actually I do but Sup Forums is blocking me as spam.

Sheit.

I'm half euro half amerindian mutt.

feels great all this pure bloods look silly.

>The true mutts of Europe.
Feels good man.

mother is german, dad is scottish
im good looking and not inbred

>flag
>76% paki/pajeet

Checks out desu

I thought he was going to start to cry when he thought he was 1/4 Italian. Fuckin pussy.

As a fellow Brit, I was interested to hear your thoughts on my results.

As long as they remain predominantly in their own ethnic group it's fine, but the "quarter this, quarter that" types can go to hell.

If you're basing that off of recent ancestry it's probably wrong. I have a Polish surname but got back almost no eastern European on my test.

>talking about people who are 100% European but have mixed European heritage.
That's literally all Europeans user

obviously the bolivian subhuman would know the racial composition of Europe

I have a russian mothern and an italian father. Am i white Sup Forums?

>haplomemes
These are nearly always inaccurate, especially for less than thoroughly tested nations (basically most of them)

I'm part Mediterranean, part German, part Slavic. I could pass for German.

No Chang, you're not.

yes

italians and russians aren't white so why would you be?

Yeah, one of the new Germans nigger.

I like it how east Europe has no beakdowns, as if we are all the same.
Even though anyone with a functional set of eyes can see that to be false, but whatever

He proclaimed double jeopardy.

I would read that very cautiously. It's not really possible to differentiate 'Great Britain' from 'Ireland / Scotland / Wales' on an autosomal PCA. It's also tricky to differentiate 'Scandinavia' and 'Europe West' from Great Britain.

The Finland / Northwest Russia is interesting. Probably an early remnant of pre-Aryan population history. One of the groups that became the proto Indo-Europeans were hunter gatherers in that part of the world in the distant past.

I don't think you come out as a mutt. I'd take these results with a pinch of salt, it looks like the database is deliberately designed to make everyone into a big happy rainbow mix.

keep trying, I don't get offended by such petty "insults".
It's a shame Sup Forums spiraled into this "you're a mutt!" shitfest.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6BQKFs3-VM

pakis out

>russian
>chang
???
Say Boris or Vladimir at least, american retard, if you want to insult someone that is part russian
Amerishart intelligence
Says the cucked britbong, see pic related.
Even your queen wants to suck ahmed's dick.

>Austria
wtf is this? Is it Slavic, Turkish or German?

You are mutt.

only NW Euros are white, so no
nevertheless, good combo, not sure why you would want to be white

I'm russian-finnish descent and I say proudly that I am NOT hwhite. Therefore the sins of white men are none of my concern and I can say or do what ever I want.

Ah yeah forgot that. According to cucked northern euros everything south of the alps isn't white, so i'll follow their superior aryan snownigger intelligence.

desu I'd be a right cheeky cunt to be against them being an Englishman.

I work with a cute Latvian girl, I should ask her out...the Latvians I met here in London are usually good folks.

Russia is part Asian, and in the future will be more and more Chinese dominated.

I know you said you were marked as spam, but how could I go about getting a more accurate test without having actual access to a lab and a degree in biology?

>half German, half Italian
>blue eyes, light brown hair that was blonde until I was 10 or so, pink nipples, pale but can tan if I'm outside a lot during the summer, manlet
As long as you don't have any non-white blood, I don't see why it should matter in the New World. Germany should remain for the Germans, England for the Anglos, Italy for the Italians and so on, but the New World (and Australia and South Africa) were settled by whites of all types that united against shitskins

Lucky you; it's shame I'm part wh*te...oh well, no one is perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

Right, I guess perhaps you get what you pay for. The "my heritage" test is more expensive but seems to offer more "accurate" results.

If you are white and assuming you have lived in bongland all your life who can tell?

Go for it, just tell her outright that if she gets knocked up she's not welcome back.

I thought Russians were hapas. But I guess your dumb dago brain didn't know that.

the "euromutts" are those considered white american

I'd rise the child to be a proud of his/her Latvian roots too.

My russian mother came from an isolated village in the south-western russian countryside, and i'm pretty sure they haven't got a single asian in the village.

Guys I have Brown hair and Hazel Eyes.... Am I a amerimutt?

please I need to know?

But user, that would mean I would only be 95% white.
No one as far as I can tell. But usually if I ask someone to guess my ethnicity they say I look French or some shit. I guess I should take that as a compliment as Brits are very often not that attractive.

*also (sorry, bad typo here)

see

Argentinian

When it comes down to it, most Amerimutts also have european heritage

Superior Anglo-Celtic mutt with those good Norman genes reporting in.
Feels good to be tall with blue eyes man.
Rapist viking ancestors are the fucking shit lads.

Call me petty all you want, you can't escape the truth Mohamed.

Basically these tests are doing very basic modelling of a limited number of autosomal SNPs and then comparing it to a junk database. The weird results you are seeing are probably much deeper in your ancestry but, because the database was designed by people who don't follow the literature, then it shows up in odd ways. Like in your test.

You don't need a degree in biology. There's a site called Eurogenes blog. Look that up. In 31/10/17 Davidski the founder offered to run tests for people who e-mail him. Instructions are all in the post. That'd be the most accurate reading you could get really, the guy is right on the cutting edge of the science.

As long as its white its ok. Italians and spaniards are borderline degoses. Slavs are not white.

>tfw 0% white