Is Gon hisokas first pedo husbando? Has he done it before? If so, how did he get away with it...

is Gon hisokas first pedo husbando? Has he done it before? If so, how did he get away with it? Why would the hunter organization tolerate this pedo clown stalking the children of its executive board?

Hisoka did nothing wrong

Hisoka isn't a pedophile. It's just strong opponents and fighting them turns him on.

*potentially strong oppenents.

Hisoka sees that when Gon turns 30 he'll be the strongest person to exist on earth, stronger than Netereo

Gon with nen, is already 100x stronger than most nen users his age

Hisoka wasn't a hunter before Gon was, so what would the association care about him lusting after children? And Ging doesn't give a fuck about Gon anyways so I'm sure there's nobody on the board too upset about it.

To answer your question, Hisoka also lusts after Killua and Kalluto, but most of the toys on his shelf are of legal age. Children with the amount of talent that Gon and Killua possess have to be very rare, so it's likely he never encountered a kid that interested him before them.

>stronger than Netereo

Nope. Prime Netero is about twice as strong as prime Gon (would have been)

I'm absolutely positive Gon is Hisoka first shota fruit, hense why is he was somewhat emotionally invested during the Election arc; Gon's virginity pretty much belongs to him now.

>citation needed

Regardless, Netero got as strong as he was by years of vigorous training. Gon-san is just the manifestation of what would become with all things left equal. If Gon hadn't squandered his Nen and had trained himself as diligently as Netero for decades it's entirely possible he could surpass that level.

Get this trash out of this thread now or I'll shoot!

>Not wanting Hisoka to usher Gon into adulthood
Who else is going teach him how to take it like a man?

Dear god, get this filth out of my face

That yodeling at the end of the anime ruins the mood.

what yodeling?

Hisoka is the reason "eye rape" is a term. I clenched the fuck out of my ass cheeks when he did the stare.

That waahiiihuuuu during the ending narration.

hisoka is not good and he needs to stay away from these children

>I clenched the fuck out of my ass cheeks when he did the stare.
Are you a fag?

I'm sure he was just subconciously trying to protect his asshole

>Not liking REASONS
Nigga this shit is perfect, it's only in the phantom rouge movie when that song starts playing as some literally who is burning to death is when it's hiralously out of place.

Since 99.9% of children aren't ultra talented men users I'm sure most of them are simply ignored

Hisoka's ass is whack

>men users
>men

I don't think Gon is autistic enough to go pray and punch the air in the mountains for like 10 years straight.

because molestation is okay if the molester is sexy

even if the molester is sexy it's not okay if he dresses like an autistic clown

he was a goddamn troupe member. the hunter organization is retarded if the exam was their first knowledge of him. Also remember when the guard tries to kill him because he killed the guard the year before?

The zodiacs aren't that inept

He was only a member for a couple of years, wasn't he? They probably didn't do anything significant in that time period.
Also it was the same guy, Hisoka didn't kill him, only disfigure him. That's why he wanted his revenge.

Did Netero even fucking eat or drink anything at all during that time? How did he not die from dehydration?

nen magic

me on the left

ah, so you want to get fucked in the ass by a clown

Probably sustained himself on the bare minimum for survival like water.

probably foraged for some roots and shit

>REASONS
Thanks I spend too much time searching for that yodeling song. It's out of place no matter what why the fuck was it made?

Why would I clench my ass if I'm getting raped in it? I do it because I don't want it in, in the first place.

Gon's potential is at least as high as Netero's. With the right discipline and training, he could certainly surpass him. But the right training would have to be something on the same level as Netero doing 10,000 punches a day every day for 2 years after reaching what he thought was the absolute pinnacle of technique and strength.

he's rubbing off on them

>Pitou states that Gons power is equal to that of the kings
>Netero gets rekt by Meruem
>Netero is 2x Gon
>???

So has Gon now lost all his potential
Is it gonna get asspulled back?

guaranteed

Maybe the manga will reveal it when the next chapter comes out in 2019

In order for that to happen, they'll have to release more chapters.

>pancake ass
Which fucking Irishmen did this?

What arc is this from?

>their eyes literally following the length of his erected BWC

chairman election

Togashi is probably going to use his situation to introduce a new element in the story, something which retards call "asspull", yes.

YAMERO

>file name
so did he pop a boner?

What do you think?

Thier eyes say it all

Are you talking about ending 3? Cause that shit's awesome

Ging looks like he has a weak chin I don't give a shit about him and his friends.

I honestly can't see how he could come back. He's accomplished his goal of meeting Ging, his best friend is currently travelling the world with his brother, and he can't use nen. For now he's pretty much been written perfectly out of any future developments.

Killua's dad is honestly the ugliest mofo in the whole series.

What? Silva is a fucking turbochad.

>Pitou states that Gons power is equal to that of the kings
That never happened, it was a mistranslation from animeniggers.

He looks like a loaf of bread.

I don't know what kinda bread you've been eating but it must've impaired your vision.

As you can see Satan the resemblance is uncanny.

that's bowie-sansamasenpai not a bread, you retard

>Why would the hunter organization tolerate
Because it was ran by a psycho 140 years old powerhouse with a nuke connected to his heart?
Maybe?

But Silva reminds me of Cars from Jojo when the hair is out.

To be fair, the nuke was connected to his heart during CA. Once that happened, he wasn't really filing paperwork with a nuke to his heart.

you can do anything if you can kill those who try to stop you, and in hisokas case he wouldn't die even if you killed him

if anything that only makes me worried that this cute face will turn into something like his father's face and that really hurts me

What order should I watch the anime in?

He died but o his rubber plus gum nen

From first to last episode, are you retarded or wat

Just watch the 2011 anime.

The 1999 anime is good as well, it has a more unique aesthetic to it, and a really cool art style, but it's poorly paced and obviously covers less.

The manga is good, but honestly, it's not necessary. The art's really shitty at some parts. Unless you actively prefer reading manga, just watch it instead.

Don't listen to that user. Read the manga, the 2011 anime skipped vital information, changes scenes that didn't need to be changed, and never completely matches the tone and atmosphere of the manga which 1999 did fairly well.

It always seems the people who get into the franchise through the anime ask the stupidest questions and I don't want that to happen to you.

what info did the 2011 skip?

It's fine to watch the 2011 anime without asking anything stupid, and then read the manga afterwards like I did.

It didn't skip, but it did a poor job with Kite in the sense that when you first see him in 2011, it's at the CA arc, whereas in the manga and 1999, you see him at the beginning.

>The art's really shitty at some parts
you mean the unfixed scans from wsj?

Breadposters get out of my board

>this is Killua in grand daddy mode

>This David Bowie is ugly

Watch both pilots (since the 2011 adaptation skipped some important parts) and then decide wich one you like the most.

That's like great granddad Kil.

This is granddad Killua. Looking pretty badass.

Is Killua gay for Gon?

>2011 strikes again
No

Yes

>2011
BTFO

You mean like this?

20 year old Killua is cute! Cute!!

Post the pic of grown up Gon and Killua hanging out in the woods.

>2011
Have you read the manga?

Killua is cute!

>implying he missed my heart

>implying you have a heart

You're right, he stole my heart a long time ago

sure friend

Have you?

Keep your headcanon to yourself. Gon is is his first friend ever, that means romance in your eyes?

I don't like this Killua, he's not cute.

>I don't like this Killua
wrong
>he's not cute
wrong

you're dumb as hell and wrong

Damn they look like two Sean Cody models. This is so hot.

>tfw you will never be relevant again after having to cheat to win against a fucking clown

>Anonymous 03/19/17(Sun)04:17:16 No.154764533▶
God you're retarded. It's literally in the anime.

>chrollo using his nen ability is cheating
>hisoka getting his DEATMATCH after stalking him for so long and losing it and therefore DYING and then pulling OH MY RUBBER NEN is somehow not cheating

Hisokucks will NEVER revover

Most pathetic, unfunny meme of all time.