Sweatpants-wearing white faggot gets KTFO outside bar!

youtube.com/watch?v=c0pTRnasILI

Hahahahaha. Stupid cracker dares a giant black man to swing at him, dude does, and cracker goes down. White out. The cracker lost like 10 IQ points that night.

Some of them chicks look hot. I would've been hitting on those girls, but you know white people... always being as faggoty as can be.

Admit it, Sup Forums, blacks are superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewtube.com/user/Lord_Molyneaux/EZ0J1uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gorilla three times his size sucker punches him. incredible levels of superiority.

dat wypipo got KTFO

Come to eastern europe please.
Please come here... We will have some fun with "Black superiours" please,fight us. ;)

>Eastern Europe

Ewww. Aren't those countries people try to LEAVE? lol

Comeon...Come fight us,it will be fun,we havent atempted genociding some mudskins in a while.

pewtube.com/user/Lord_Molyneaux/EZ0J1uw

Nigger muscle knocked out by fat white man. Nice try nigger.

>Admit it, Sup Forums, blacks are superior.

go back to africa faggot!!

Lmao, now look at the cracKKKers that will appear in this thread saying "MODS".

Fucking bitch made bitches. Us BLACKS own you.

>The cracker lost like 10 IQ points
That's one way to equalize outcomes, but you need more like 15 per person

tl;dr niggers still mad we enslaved their asses and beat the shit out off them in prety much every single war since the dawn off mankind.

I know my country is brety irelevant.But fuck me... It could be worse,my entire race could be completly whorltless and irelevant. How is it feeling you own your entire wellbeing to WHITE people?
But like I said to the other faggot. Come to eastern europe...We will treat you well :) (By the knife that is)

gorilla three times his size sucker punches him. incredible levels of superiority

lel niggers here are quiter than church mice.

Guten tag, nigger.
sage

how did he produce that much fucking saliva?

Let me tell you all the story of "Broussard." I don't remember his first name, but he was a muscular black guy I was in Boot with at Camp LeJeune. Six-foot-five, maybe. Muscular as hell. Tough talker. Deep voice. From somewhere in Louisiana. Walked around like a badass. We were all kind of intimidated.

First day. Kept forgetting to say "Aye aye, sir" instead of "Yes, sir." DI all over him. Forgets once. Twice. Three times. DI pokes him in left eye, then right eye. "That's AYE, AYE, you ignorant goon!" Starts CRYING.

Wake up at 04:30 next morning. Can't dress himself. Asistant DI has to help him. The Assistant DI is black, starts calling him "Muscle Coon of Camp Lejeune."

Can't hack PT. Can't hack instruction. Slow runner. He even EATS too fucking slow.

He eventually makes it to MCMAP training. And guess what...he can't fucking FIGHT, either. Keeps trying to fight like it's teh projects, ends up getting shit kicked in by skinny white nerds.

If you ever want to see how "tough" a nigger is, go through basic or boot with him.

that is some cowardly shit from the black dude.
Sucker punch: you have no honor

niggers gonna nig

Me chimp, me punch

Funny thing is, i was expecting the sucker punch. /pol has taught me well. Thank you

I honestly don’t get it Pol. If you were such based nazis then you wouldn’t even care about this sort of thing. Clearly you’ve all got a lot of growing up to do. I bet you all search for anti white stuff and start feeling real sad when they tell you how much they hate you. Absolutely pathetic. The lion doesn’t care what the prey think of him because they’re nothing but things to be used. Smh

>154764742
Romania you sound a little psycopath

Teach me

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggots who organize on discord, tumblr and (((Kraut)))

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

Hide and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

lulz, did anyone expect anything less. The white dude is now even more retarded and the black dude has no honor as usual.

The last one they took down very quickly. They seem to get triggered very easily. Short fuses I suppose.

lions are smarter than niggers though

What the hell? Why would the mods take this topic down?

They allow "nigger hate threads" to stay up, one against white people should be allowed too.

Some of us have the attention span to follow multiple threads and shit post on some while having white civilized conversations on others.

>Muscle Coon of Camp Lejeune

History will never forget who the slaves were and who the masters were friend.

You see...I...And alot off us "europeans" wouldn't give a fuck iff you kept your buzzfeed or whatever bullshit too "WHITE AMERICANS" and "WHITE BRITS" or whatever...
Not all white people are the fucking same geneticaly or culuturaly.
So please...Keep puting me in with the same fucking retarded soy boys off the west and labeling "racial" bullshit while claiming not to be racist,then you will see why as an east european Im quite fucking pissed at both Western europe and America.
I don't give a single fuck about the living standards there or whatever the fuck people do... Im NOT the same fucking blood or ethnicy as those people. We might carry the same skin tone,a dagree off similar DNA. But we are not the same,nor do we wish to become pussyfized faggots like the west has.

le nigger larper

The White man asked the nigger ape to hit him as some kind of drunk test I suppose. The gorilla hit him, he was too drunk to dodge. What is the point?

whats that old phrase? "History repeats itself."

Lol we wuz ownerz and sheeeeeit
Nah thebest and brightest of you niggers either dance on stage or play sports for our entertainment. We brought you here. We "freed" you. We GAVE you civil rights. You have nothing that wasn't literally handed to you by whites. And as a race you "people" still can't get your act together. What fucking gives man?

Well that nigger's going to nigger college.

True. They didn't establish WHEN the punch would occur.

Would the black bouncer even get in legal trouble for this? Can you hit someone if they give you permission?

I guess it depends on if the sweatpants-wearing half-gay white faggot wanted to press charges.

Please make more of these videos
Your contribution to the recruitment effort is appreciated nigger

They allow "nigger hate threads" to stay up, one against white people should be allowed too.
I meant the same as well.

everyone hates nigger, so they're acceptable, kys /r/anarchism faggot.

How lonely you have to be to shitpost here every single day.

Are both your parents dead?

>Indian fag
Can you guys take you gypsies back please?
West europe is qqing we are dumping them unto them. And..west being west they are to pussy to beat the living shit out off them every now and then to force them to stay in their place and not chimp out.

Says a guy also shitposting here. lol

>Random belligerent gets his ass kicked.
Doesn't matter what color belligerent fucks are, they deserve to have their asses handed to them or shot. Hide power level, don't be belligerent but always be ready to answer belligerence with lethal force.

>lol
Oh...Hey there reddit.

But I'm not notorious to be here everyday making the same posts craving for attention.

Like I said: Are both of your parents dead?

>The cracker lost like 10 IQ points that night.
and he still has higher IQ than the nog

>sucker punching a guy who weights over one hundred pounds less than you do

Kek what a badass. That would be like me knocking out a 100 pound preteen and bragging about it

Say that to my face fucker not online, see what happens.

You are so irrelevant that there is no point in replying you. Get some relevance first.

>But I'm not notorious to be here everyday making the same posts craving for attention.

How do you know whether I am here every day?

Other people use the Gadsden flag too.

>Imblying niggers got the guts too do this shit in any other places other then West Yuroop,scandinavia or america

They'd get stabbed to death within a few days for being disresectfull.

the white guy is intoxicated but his posture, arms crossed, indicates he is not combative.
The black guy uses this opportunity to knock an intoxicated person out.
I used to bounce at several clubs as a part time job and would be astonished to see how fucking retarded most bouncers are. I would never engage the person, would always remain polite and always talked down the drunk/high patron without having to put my hands on them.

That black dude has no honor.

Based Pajeet.

...And you are relevant?
lol.
"Supwerpower y 2020"
How's ur complete shithole off a country going?Goten a good infrastructure yet? Are 99% off your people still shiting on the streets?
How about going around you know..Fixing some off your buildings,learning to take baths and take care off your igene overall?
Yes...Must be nice being relevant.
If becoming like you or western europe is the price we would have to pay to beome relevant.
No thank you,we good staying "Backwards" ;)

India can wipe you off the map in a matter of seconds.

Pipe down, gypsy.