BIG LIPPED NIG NOG BLM MONKEY DECLARED BRAIN DEAD

Press F to pay respects

Press S to spit in grave

Practically brain dead before the CVA (since birth), oxygen loss finally subtracted the last 40 iq points...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rip Eric Garner

reminder that this is the most jewish OP on Sup Forums right now

She apparently wasn't a very active activist.

S but I would much rather L for lynching

I'll take "Things showing that heart problems might run in the Garner family, thus legitimizing the claim that Eric died of a heart attack, not suffocation" for $800, Alex.

S

Heart Attack and coma at the age of 27. Wonder if her last words were "can't breath"

S

>getting mad that your dad sold loose cigs makes you a civil rights activist

Jesus Christ.

Black nigger monkey

Aren't they all brain dead?

that white privilege so strong it forced her to stuff herself full of twinkies and become fat

>"Massive" Heart attack
>27

It's not impossible, but still. I wonder who she pissed off.

S

Yeah ... it's rare but damn. Either incredibly unhealthy and bad luck orrrrrrr

Shhhhhh, she's still here physically

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Damn, she was trying to tell us, we just didn't listen.

This, McCain subpoena and Destiny destroying JF and Alt Homo.

Good month.

Trump Curse?

I mean she's fat but not huge massive my 600lb life fat. She must have either smoked or done cocaine to have a heart attack at 27

lol!

"I ain't never met nobody over 65" - Cleveland Brown

Mein gott
How many layers of autism are we on right now?
I laughed by the way (not proud)

I thought she was already brain dead.

>Implying she wasnt brain dead before the coma

'she is not gone'...I'm sorry to tell you this dear but brain death means the neurons (the stuff that maps everything you are) have been starved of oxygen and died...she isnt with you anymore and is just a corpse that doctors can keep animated for a bit longer.

Does this mean she won't be doing any more activism? Being brain dead hasn't stopped BLM in the past.

Lol

Bye bye nigger bitch.

She probably snorted too much cocaine or smoked too much meth

Congenital heart defect probably

Oh wow, black people with heart conditions? I've never heard of such a thing. I was told they're superhuman and invulnerable to such concerns until much later in life. Black don't crack, as they say.
Now that I think of it, her father died the same way, huh? I bet gramma's cooking didn't have anything to do with it. Gramma makes the best fried pigs feet every night, with fried chitterlings, fried collared greens, and fried chicken. Then she follows it up with two tall glasses of purple drink and a cup of lemonade. It's real down-home cooking, and you white folk wouldn't understand. You've never had real cookin' until you've tried gramma's.
I bet gramma finds someone to sue for this. Somebody's got to pay for all dese chillen left behind.

At least they can't blame this heart attack on the police.

Bump