Are we on the precipice of a new paradigm?

a) The seal faces into the "right" direction (double meaning)

b) Trumps US seal faces the arrows, first time since 1945 where it was changed to face the “olive branches of peace. “

c) TRUMP TOOK E PLURIBUS UNUM OFF FOR MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

d) He directly declared war on the bankers with this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946460939578167296
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ewe74xOlkQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=7Ewe74xOlkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And he has his name on it in THREE places. talk about egotist.
never mind it's supposed to be a coin yet it looks like a medallion.

MAGA

one can only hope

did he give a reason for the head-facing change?

Someone said it's because facing the right is the side of HONOR.

it's a collectible coin, my neighbour has lots of different ones and most of them have this shape

"E Pluribus Unum" should never have been on the coin to begin with, these are collected mostly by regular civilians, non-Marines who have things with that motto on it look like poser faggots

23 is a very POWEFUL number. 2/3=.666. Caesar was stabbed 23 times. 9/11/2001=9+11+2+0+0+1=23. Titanic sunk on 15/4/1912 or 1+5+4+1+9+1+2=23....There are 23 characters on every American coin. Bill Clinton's Initials? B=2, C=3, 23. The letter W has 2 downward points and 3 upward points and conviniently rests under the 2 and 3 digits on your keyboard. Oklahoma City Bombings happened on 19/4, thats 19+4=23. Hitler organized the Nazis on Jan 23 and took power Nov 23. Kennedy was shot dead on 11/22/1963 if we ignore the 11, we get 2+2+1+9+6+3=23. The Hiroshima nuke was dropped at 8:15....again 23.

Why am I bringing this up? Well tomorrow is 12/28/2017 or 1+2+2+8+2+1+7=23.......with all the happenings threads tonight, I think we need to revisit the idea that cosmic numerology cannot be escaped...

It’s the unofficial motto of the US not just the marines you brain dead retard

bump

>Trump making war against the bankers

For how long are you going to stay protecting Trump? The guy is the biggest Israel's supporter in charge for a long time, half of his family are (((merchants))) and he, himself is one of them as well. The Muricans felt for the meme. UI

Forever.

Holy shit that is tacky, not surprised though its coming from the man who lives like this

>most of them have this shape
wrong

Do you really think its not tacky as fuck? really nigger?

I think it looks great.

Is a person not free to decorate their own home anyway they choose? If you're a real anarchist loser and not a larping leftist loser, you would know the answer.

Where do I get this pin?

Something like this looks a lot better - simple design, iconic, not covered in fucking gold
>is a person not free to decorate their own home anyway they choose?
Yes, did I say they weren't? Reading comprehension faggot

I want to know as well.

Reminds me of the Temple of Solaris in poe

I will believe you if I end with them

Congrats on having an opinion, unfortunately nobody gives a fuck. That seal looks stale and boring. Definitely preferring the other one.

>b) Trumps US seal faces the arrows, first time since 1945 where it was changed to face the “olive branches of peace. “

There are no fucking arrows or olive branches on the new one. Why are you fucking boomers ignoring that fact?

>Congrats on having an opinion, unfortunately nobody gives a fuck
>proceeds to give own opinion

>Not knowing ironing
>Being this much of a newfag

Boy howdy, I want these people off my board. Go back to facebook gramps.

been here longer than you

Considering how serious you're taking this, the air you give, the way you type, I consider that not possible. I don't know if you came here with good intentions or not, but day of the rope for your types cannot come fast enough. c:

>I consider that not possible
Wrong

You think when we hang you you're gonna be choking on your tongue? You think that'll get you before the spit clogs up your airway? How do you think the rushing of blood is gonna feel when we finally drop you? You think your neck is gonna snap from the fall? Dude, I get such a massive hate boner from imaging this you have no idea. I really cannot wait till we get to start the hunt. Something big is coming! c:

>I really cannot wait till we get to start the hunt.

;3

You've exposed yourself Jew shill.

Yes. He's finna MAGA by draining the swamp. 9/11 indictments. Gitmo. Tribunals.

The time is now.

The only people that get upset about Amerimutts are literally newfags lol, meme's become popular because there's a bit of truth behind each one. Duh. Simple memetics!

NEW TRUMP TWEET

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946460939578167296

You got anymore? I'm trying to fill out my folder rn and since I got a bot in front of me this is the perfect time!

that coin is great

While the arrows and olive branch aren't shown, the gesture itself is very meaningful and everyone knows what the Eagle is holding

sure
You can delete a post you know

>a) The seal faces into the "right" direction (double meaning)
it's literally looking at the left wing you rural and suburban retard

Did you know? You have to wait a couple minutes after posting in order to delete a message! You probably didn't know that cause you're new, but it's okay. You got me here to teach you! That's one more Amerimutt picture pls.

>Fixing Trumans mistakes.
Now fix FDR and Nixons mistake of getting off the gold standard.
>But but muh market manipulation
The reason (((they))) took us off is because they couldn't fund endless wars. (i.e without war bonds)

He will.

>anything daddy does is good
you are subhuman

Is being gifted them the only way to get the presidential coins? I collect challenge coins and would love to buy this one if I can.

Sort of reminds me of pic related.

/ourguy/

At least another 7 years... k?

A quick look on the web shows only used ones for sale. This appears to be the original Trump coin. Also it goes against the spirit of the coins to just buy one, though the first thought I had when I saw the hideous new Trump coin was how can I buy one?

>Also it goes against the spirit of the coins to just buy one,
Sometimes you don't really have a choice friendo. I made it a thing to get the coin of every ship I sailed on but a couple times I either couldn't get one myself or lost it during travel and had to buy replacements online.

Also, I don't think that was his official coin. I know thereve been multiple trump coins made but they are all from PACs, affiliated organizations, or independent sellers. His actual official coin is the one in OP

holy shit that Trumbo clip
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ewe74xOlkQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=7Ewe74xOlkQ

bump

Note the very blatant ridges on each coin as well, with coin ridges originally being created due to Jews skimming valuable metal off the edges of a coin and using that metal to create new coins.
Trump's making it clear that he's putting Jews on watch.

Semper Fidelis is the Marines you Cuckhold

>Trumps US seal faces the arrows
There are no arrows on that seal.