I'm going to join an Intelligence Agency, Who are the "Good Guys"?

Redpill me on which US intel agencies are the white hats. Don't want to join evil deep state.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/calling-all-nerds-the-armys-cyber-force-wants-you/article/2643359
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a faggot. If you have a moral compass, don’t join the IC, pussy.

You don't just "join" an IA unless you're working a menial job.

To be important, you must be recruited.

Military intelligence.

washingtonexaminer.com/calling-all-nerds-the-armys-cyber-force-wants-you/article/2643359

I spent 4 years in the USMC already, I've considered going back as Military Intelligence but also interested in seeing what other agencies are offering

wait until the great purge and we get through the military junta I guess.

>Redpill me on which US intel agencies are the white hats.
that is up the the individual

just join the army and do your best, get into a program

just join military intelligence once you're in the community it's easier to transfer depending on your skills

From my experience with Marine Intel guys, most read maps and menial shit. Counterintel are the big boys...anyone have experience in other branches intel?

So diverse a black women center of pic.
I feel safer already

The NSA are the good guys, trust me.

go private sector. The CIA has already seen your Sup Forums posts, FBI has your illegal torrents, and the rest, and you probably can't get a job at any of the other all source agencies which are the only ones worth selling your soul over

nsa are not all glow niggers, many came from our culture. the boomers didnt pc so good, lots of guys got recruited from places like defcon for many years. scares me a little that gen x has that power, but if they were glow niggers, we would know it by now. you have one son you never hear about but once in a great while, and one that gets picked up with hookers and blow in columbia every other weekend. who is the good one?

If this is your idea going in you probably should not be going in. DIA are pretty chill though. They got that military organization without the usually fuckery and work well with others. CIA are asshats who think everyone else shouldn't even exist and getting them to work with you is like getting Gollum to give up the one ring. NRO are literally autistic, and the NSA gets mad when you email them because that means someone knows they exist but once you get in contact with them they will usually work with you.

All of them are just average joes/janes doing their jobs in their only little compartmented worlds.

Dept. of Naval Intelligence.

/thread

Story time since I no longer work in the biz. I once changed the title of a database entry to reflect where a facility was via its closest town. Some brainlet before hand had linked the facility to a city some 30 kilometers away which is stupid. The dude probably just picked the closest dot on the airforce map rather then actually zooming in.

Anyway, within 15 minutes I got some sperglord from the NRO who simply could not even on my phone. I had ruined his perfect database by messing up all these important connections that linked through it, and this was just horrible and ffs could I not stop stepping on cracks in the sidewalk. I offered to fix all the linked entries too because, as I reasonably pointed out, this facility was nowhere near the city it was linked too. Unacceptable though. How dare you mess with perfection. Being a database entry monkey, I was not going to fall on my sword over some facility in bumblefuck nowhere, so I just switched it back. Didn't even get a thank you from the autistic fuck.

I heard there's this group called ''4 chan''.

you are exaggerating but who cares

Sup Forums is probably your best bet.

It would be "fun" if you called Alex Jones and got his opinion.

>he thinks he's not already on a blacklist from being on Sup Forums

What's the name of that independent ex-military group who are saving kids from pedos? I bet they could use some intelligence work.