Liberal Arts College: Before and After

Liberal Arts College: Before and After

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U0_pZt1vCvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically look better after, before they all fit the stereotype of the basic white girl, nothing interesting, just confirming to social norms. Now they have their own individual style and quirks, no more conformity.

>Unironically look better after

College fucks a lot of kids up. I knew a lot of kids who started and tried to 'reinvent' themselves in some collegy image.
I will really try to direct my children away from college. Away from cities. And away from the debauchery of the modern world. I will have to use a delicate touch so they don't rebel and do it just to spite me. But I think I can make it work.

Oh come the fuck on. Jesus Christ, you guys need to get laid or some shit.

So it makes people look better, interesting

Sage, kys retards
Heil

she looks pretty normal and is a bad example for your argument

Just proving ez

Except for these
There were no big change.
Now let's talk about changes after Brazilian Federal (public) Unis

one on the right looks like my ex after one year at college

Looks like a faggot in both pics

Same for him

He went from gay to super gay?

From a Brazilanon

no surprise

GANGSTA

Fuck off shill
Its simple, be a young, thin white girl with long hair and you can get a quality guy given todays thirst.
So simple, yet leftist college fucks that up during their short window of attractiveness.
Sad!

Chicks with hairy armpits are my fetish. It's the bad hairdo and the shitty tattoos that turn me off.

Not a good example

>Enter Photoshop
>decrease blackness
>increase Asianness
Done

kek

she went from cute to CUTE

Figures the fag would like the dyke haircut better.

well, yeah

FAG

Marginal girl, who with a feminine haircut is on the right side of cute even with a stupid expression to:
"Wasn't that guy an extra on 'The Hobbit'?"

Dildos

all the kissless virgins itt

The desolation of short hair and wrinkles

Op's pic is one of my favs. She's 20 and trying to look 50. She doesn't realize that her favorite aging dyke feminist professor who she's trying to emulate hates men irrationally and is trying to make her students miserable along with her.

honestly these are slight improvements style wise

this was fail

shes stayed roughly the same in terms of magnitude, only her palettes gotten darker

Seriously she looks like she aged 25 years and a three occupy muh unshaven twat drum circles.
What a waste

showden

thats sad lol
poor guy is a slave to opinion and perception of others. Hes the type I make money off of, god bless em

what do you do?

Carol Seleme turned into a psycho after going to one of these schools.

I second this question

The last girl sitting Indian style is a lateral move. Bad example.
The red head could be argued as an improvement but it's because the first pic is an unflattering camera angle and she has her mouth open in a way that creates a manjaw. The camera fixes all that in the second pic.
But as a rule, dreadlocks on a girl are a huge red flag.

White Power!

Our federal (public) colleges are machines than turn normal/average people into braindead communism/social justice activists by the thousands.

Almost everything that's not math nor engineery is basically communism 101 in our colleges.

Are you rooshv?

Yuck. Suzy Rottencrotch.

So sad.
Like seeing a Ferrari crash.

>of
Shit, thats a shame.

>Hes the type I make money off of, god bless em
And god bless you for separating a fool from his money, because money is power and no one wants that.

but i like short hairs ...

Okay, I'm going to post the mother-load of this Jewish movement. Fuckers better save this.

left one turned into a ''man''

faggot

one day i want to viciously rape a dyke liked this just as a test to see if they like it.

that's better
exept the smoking ofc

I prefer this pic

you too

I recommend that you treat college like a job and get them to go to a commuter school. You can have college without "college life".

Many online schools nowdays allow students to take community college classes for dual credit. (High school and college). If you get them to do this you can cement the hard work culture. I am paying my high schooler $150 per college credit that they complete while in high school; they could graduate with 10k in cash and are eager to do so. This ultimately saves me money when compared to the cost of college and room + board were they to do it normally. At that point they can enter full time University at the junior level, where things start to get serious and people don't have time for the liberal arts horse shit.

She would look better with long hair

Eggman's sister?

too lewd, this is a catholic board afterall

Wise choice user. I'm screencapping this.

egggman's gf

This is a Baptist board.

Sup Forums is life

hmmmmmm, good strat. how do you make sure your child is well read but also violently anti nig?

id still lick her asshole. short hair girls are my fetish

kill yourself
is it really necessary to remind us with a visual display of the product of the the great 21st century brainwashing machine?

>started and tried to 'reinvent' themselves in some collegy image
That's a good way to ruin yourself. Everyone I know in college who tried this ruined their GPAs and transferred out of STEM. The ones that just focused on learning actual technology or engineering shit and have done well. It's gotten to the point people get mad in our class about not making the dean's list while the people that left STEM are claiming STEM is a sexist boy's club.

They’re all unique in the exact same way.

Before
>I'm a young lady ready to take on the world
After
>I've had enough. Rode the cock carousel too much and did some pretty stupid shit but I'm getting old and the future is looking bleak so ready to settle down now :P

What happened to pic related? Did he remain a transfreak?

ouch

Aware me on eggman

>white
good goy

Screencapped. Your kid may be the next Trump.

This thread is painful.
Imagine being the father, imagine having a little girl and working like a dog for the next 18 years so she can get an education, a good chance at life, make something of herself.
Then, a year later, she comes home for Thansgiving.
With dyed hair. Piercing. Tattoos. A black boyfriend and a steady stream of criticism towards all your success being simply the product of your skin color and how much she's ashamed of the fact her mother is a happy homemaker.
Imagine seeing two decades of care and effort go down the toilet like that.

There must be something wrong with US colleges because me experience is just studying, drinking and memeing. Although most of my friends are slightly right leaning.

He's still a freak.

You're saying there are no trannies, no communists, no feminists, no allah snackbars at your school?

NOT EVEN ONCE

She looks like total waifu material in the first pic.

Girls with short hair are nasty

Thanks for the kind words. They are not all my idea, I took some of it from the biggest success story at my local online school. Surely the parents played a role, but the kid finished an associate's before graduating high school.

Experience is the best teacher. Have them experience these cultures and they can decide for themselves.

youtu.be/U0_pZt1vCvI

I dont recommend someone be "well read" in the classic sense because most books are a lot of verbose garbage. Keep them goal focused and they will find the information they need while discarding the chaff.

You can be well read in communist horse shit. A lot of college types are, it is why they are so convinced.

This is bait

same, but only because study engineering. My university is a sjw shithole and sometimes I see some naked faggots and blacks and fat girls screeming like monkeys.

You know, he fixed his hair, he's not skinnyfat, all he needs is a better sweater.

OP are you falseflagging?

Hopefully other people take use this strategy and she has stiff competition.