Why mother x son incest is seen as something cute when father x daughter as disgusting?

Why mother x son incest is seen as something cute when father x daughter as disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/880064/9516739859/
exhentai.org/g/984117/dc733a0b36/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is cute

Who are you talking about, and why should Sup Forums care?

>father x daughter as disgusting?
But father x daughter is adorable and way better then mother x son?

Double standards.

I see both as equally hot.

Because incest is very important in anime and manga

Kill yourselves, together preferably.

No, why should Sup Forums care what that unmentioned person thinks about fatherxdaughter incest?
Again, who are you talking about?

>mother having orgasm after orgasm from her tiny son weewee
>father being able to screw his little girl manko with big cock like it's nothing special

It's all fucking dumb thrash, there isn't even one realistic incest h-manga or doujinshi

>watching anything Sup Forums related for realism

The fuck

>who are you talking about?

Shinji Ikari

That one Ena father daughter doujin was pretty hot.

In japan mothers fuck their sons because they love them while men fuck daugthers because of their evil sexuality.

Suddenly Im interested in strategy games

Gate #1
because double standards and sexism, boys ultimately are males (read: sexual predators), so there's a weird offset.
parent-child is in itself frowned upon (to say lightly).
"male parent & female child" pushes the scales way further to the point of being seen as literally a monster preying on innocence etc.
"female parent & male child" works the other way, since there's this preconception that "boys are horny" so "it's okay" even if it is not necessarily the case.

Gate #2
fathers are implied to do it "for their own desires" while mothers generally are shown to do it "because they care" with retarded excuses like foreskin exercises or showing the ropes for their >" "future love lives" ".

Gate #3
japanese media are created by and catered to male audience of neets who want easy sexual relationships because socializing is hard etc. M/s is ultimately a self-insert fantasy of having easy sex with someone who will love them regardless of how much of the fuckup they(You) are.

What was the name of that one doujin where the a new family goes on a hot springs trip and the son bangs his dad's wife and the dad bags the daughter?

You need to be more specific.

exhentai.org/g/880064/9516739859/

>doujin

>being a jew

lol

I prefer daddy & daughter over any other sort of incest even sister or cousins.

>tfw circumcised and replied to wrong post

You're fucking retarded so of course your thread is going to get a lot of replies

I thought jews were smart
I guess not

>fatherXdaughter
>disgusting

u wot? It's the purest form of love closely followed by brotherXsister.

they are both gross and disgusting and you have a diseased mind if you can find any kind of pleasure from epictions of incest or incest itself.
Cut your belly and then hang yourself with your intestines you blight on the human race.

that's the one. thanks mane

Father x daughter is natural, cute, desirable and just right.
Mother x son is not just unnatural and disgusting, it's also a betrayal to the unconditional trust children have towards their mother's intentions

I still control your money silly goy

In such threads you can correctly guess the poster's age.

>momfags are underage or very young bisexual faggots who dream of being dominated by their mothers and offered by them to other men
>dadfags are older anons who have long outgrown the shitty fetishes of the prole castes and have achieved true patrician taste - perfect harmony of paternal and male instincts

If you're still here op, there is a fairly reasonable answer. Males are typically seen as more 'mature' than females, so if you have a boy and a grown woman, since the woman is older but the boy is male and thus 'more mature', it's pretty equal, so you get this cute feeling because they 'match' pretty well.
On the other hand, a grown man and a young girl are way off, the grown man is much further along than the girl, and it comes off as much more disturbing.
There's obviously societal standards at play, but that's the most logical reasoning

Depends.

I have seen some bullshit being posted in my time on Sup Forums, but I have to say, this is hands down the biggest, most unlogical one of the lot.
Congratulations for having written some really toxic shit with a straight face.

Calm your tits darling, he's talking about 2D.

>not using your daughters as bargaining chips with arab kingdoms then subjugating those kingdoms as your son and taking all of your sisters back as concubines for ultimate imouto harem

>implying i don't realize this is bait
>not even offering or linking to a different explanation

>toxic

Killing yourself wouldn't be a bad idea. No one loves you or cares anyway.

>darling
I already sensed that you are a thumblrwhore with that post, but you just proved it beyond doubt.
Anyway, no, it's not more fitting to 2D. In fact it's the opposite.
It's natural that male is a strong figure who protects his girl. So a father x loli is a natural matchup, while mother x shota is beyond grotesque.

I managed to cuck my son on accident and he was non the wiser
>9/10 would make my son's wife pregnant again

>underage MILF fags being as butthurt as expected
Props to he got it right.

>Shinji Ikari
It's Ikari Shinji, faggot.

>auntfags are anons of the highest order. They have ascended beyond the mortal realm and currently wage war against the cruel gods who bound them to the whelms of social norms

No one was claiming father x daughter was unnatural, or that the other way around was. They said mother x son was cute. Then again, the logical holes do make this great bait

Don't glorify your fetish for old rotten meat.

Underrated.

Nice black & white theory, retard.

>ywn get a free massage coupon and use it to make love to your daughter

I don't really like either, sisbro is the best.

looks pretty fresh to me
exhentai.org/g/984117/dc733a0b36/

If you're talking about Usagi Drop, then the fact that the entire second half was as sloppily written as it was ontop of being a complete tonal shift was a lot worse than what it was trying to go for, even if it's only the latter that people complain about.

Both are disgusting. Get help.

1. Mom x son
2. Older sis x bro
3. Younger sis x bro
4. Father x daughter

But you posted that in the wrong order

If you are an adult male, that order is objectively that of a degenerate's.

>degenerate
deal with it

>son can't fuck anyone else
>mom comes along and help him starting with the lack of sexuality and pure love
>daughter can fuck anyone
>dad chooses to fuck her just for sex
hmmmmm

I have to hope to god paternal instincts override male instincts in most men who aren't just pretending with cartoon images.

>daughter can fuck anyone
>son can't fuck anyone else
You're a shitty parent m8

and more importantly, why is mother x daughter (the true only patrician choice) so underrepresented?

yuri is boring in general.

I like how you think.

Parental Incest is disgusting but there are rare exceptions like any rule. It would still be a sad affair though.

because there are more rape doujins with father x daughter than mother x son

also power balance due to penetration or something

Because it reminds them of the time when their father touch them on wrong spot.

Because men and women aren't the same and they never will be.

That's defiantly not true. Every other mom x son doujin involves the kid being a little horny shit who forces himself onto his mom, and it only doesn't seem like rape because she submits midway through.

But most loli incest stuff practically bends over backwards to try and portray it as anything but disgusting.

"is seen as" is just evasive language for "creates friction with my cultural values"
Both are equally condemnable or 'cute' depending on the person and bias leaning one way or the other is a personal thing.

>Because men and women aren't the same and they never will be.
This is true, but that image you're citing is p retarded.

If you talk about real life, there is a double standard for male single parents, you are generally expected to be a degenerate pedophile who wants to raise a sex slave in rape dungeon. It's just a stigma people have that mothers are more like parental, despite larger numbers of killing their children and men are generally expected to not want a family.

In anime there are some cute examples, though.

>If you talk about real life, there is a double standard for male single parents, you are generally expected to be a degenerate pedophile who wants to raise a sex slave in rape dungeon.
What the fuck world do you live in.

Try entering an orphanage without being looked at like you are a pedo

Accurate.

Being a single father is not the same as adopting.
Also, even in the case of adopting that blurb doesn't really say anything about what you implied people think about single men who want to adopt, but rather that any single person looking to do so may be turned down.
I won't deny that a stigma may exist, but it's likely hardly to the extent that you may be imagining it.

I will admit, my fanfiction might be exaggerated a lot.

No, Shinji is his first name and Ikari is the family name.

Because men are seen as sexual predators at all ages while women are seen as ranging from innocent virgins to sexually liberated.

And I guess for good reason too as the general sexual dynamic is that of predator vs prey, at least until the last 20 years. With the rise of cougars vs boytoys and rebellious teen girl vs worried father it's starting to balance out.

But it's not like all the "cute girls doing cute things" anime are doing anything to change the old stereotype but then again when has anime culture ever been progressive when it comes to sex outside of the tentacle thing?

Try adopt a child as a single regardless of your gender.

>progressive
Dude.

I know. It's a bit of a dirty word nowadays but I couldn't think of a better one in the spur of the moment.

Are you retarded? Because there are plenty of animes with cute boys doing cute things aimed squarely at women.

And what's wrong with cute girls doing cute things anyway?

Father x Mother is best incest.

Nothing wrong with them, they are my favorite ones. But you can't deny they don't reinforce the stereotype of all girls being innocent virgins.

A stereotype should be at least vaguely grounded in reality.

Mother x daughter is where the fun starts

>Why mother x son incest is seen as something cute
Those people deserve to be stoned.

>This is true, but that image you're citing is p retarded.
Sup, biologist here, that image is actually pretty accurate, at least in an instinctive animal behaviour level.

It is however, not taking into consideration society's influence on the individual.

nbr
shittiest incest
you deserve to be stoned for talking shit like that
nor taking into consideration that people are not binary man and woman inside their brains.

>It is however, not taking into consideration society's influence on the individual.
Exactly.
It's super cool that you're a biologist and all, but the opinion of a sociologist might be a bit more relevant. Discussing human nature as it relates to the most banal animal instincts only goes so far, after all.

I deny that immediately. You must be retarded. How does a show about kids hanging out, enjoying their youth and living their lives enforce a stereotype about their sexuality?

1. You're an idiot
2. You clearly don't even fucking watch SoL if you think that's an aspect of it at all.
Go back to tumblr

Because males can't be pure. Adult or not, they are the ones who get it hard, they are the ones who are at fault.

I agree.

>opinion of a sociologist might be a bit more relevant
The opinion of a sociologist is never relevant.
The reason we fall back so often on biological explanations is because fields like sociology, psychology and so on are not only tragically flawed in their implementation, but actually have very few answer which produce any kind of meaningful understanding of the world. The only useful thing sociologists do is generate census data on obscure things, though their methodology is flawed and skewed towards a particular agenda or outcome more often than not.

>nor taking into consideration that people are not binary man and woman inside their brains.
HAHAHAHAHAHAGAHA

No, there are only 2 genders, and no amount of mental gymnastics, hormone replacement therapy or genital multilation will change that.

>It's super cool that you're a biologist and all, but the opinion of a sociologist might be a bit more relevant. Discussing human nature as it relates to the most banal animal instincts only goes so far, after all.
See, here is the problem...

Even though society plays a part in our behaviour, deep down we are still animals.

Our brain and animal instincts still works to influence our behaviour far more than society itself ever could.

Even if you change society, the effect that will have on human behaviour is limited by this fact.

Also, sociology itself is incapable of taking this into consideration as they believe behaviour is entirely psychological, they do not believe in genetic controlled behaviour, which has been confirmed to exist.

>Sup Forums leaking again
I thought this was going to be a fun incest thread.

>shittiest incest

2 genders isn't Sup Forums, it's common sense

>Sup Forums leaking again
What? My opinion is based on biological facts I learned at university, not shitty racist memes.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is Sup Forums.

Nice reddit spacing