WARNING

Donald Trump is going to lock up several thousand government officials very soon.

General Mattis just returned from Gitmo, where already several people are held up (including some who were just arrested and flown in from Toronto).

Several high level politicians will be tried via mitary tribunals. Military will be used to suppress and prevent any form of uprising from happening.

Trump will make peace with the world, and will create a peace deal for the middle east (Tillerson told Lavrov this, you can find it with a google search).

This deal will be for the rest of his term, which is about 7 years.

Once Trump secures his re-election, that is when all hell breaks loose. He will break the peace by attacking Israel. Trump will then threaten to destroy any nation who goes against him.

Trump will then make a presidential address where he will state that he is God.

Screenshot this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/author-director-of-cia-told-me-its-war-with-north-korea-within-12-weeks/
youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8
youtu.be/-ULFTAJvdqk
youtu.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The older I get, the more comical it becomes.
Protestants always claim the current pope or the current US President is the antichrist.
They come and go, and Protestants begin again.
At least you guys have Francis on your side, though.

Why are religious people always the most delusional? Oh wait.

based antichrist

>screenshot this thread
No.

You already spammed this in /sg/ and probably elsewhere and no one replied, take the hint and fuck off.

When does everyone clap?

Forreal tho I like imagining a better more free world than the one we live in now.

Francis with a tranny.
>woman pretending to be a man pretending to be married to a woman
He poses with all sorts of degenerates.

So, you took some truth and added your own antichrist twist to it? Like disinfo?

>a fucking leaf
Every time.

Yes !!!! So beware a false flag or ww3 Korea to cover up the swamp !!!

infowars.com/author-director-of-cia-told-me-its-war-with-north-korea-within-12-weeks/

youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8

But when does the bad part start?

you're full of shite and a false prophet

Not betting against it, desu

Jerusalem gets false flagged by Israel to look like Hezbollah/Iran
Iran gets glassed by Saudi Arabi
happens in less than 7 years

Drain the Swamp! Joy Villa is a Fraud, Liar & Opportunist

Apparently it's ONLY OK for HER to slap an ass
** Double Standard Degenerate **
>>>Drop her

40 Second Video of her doing exactly what she's suing Corey Lewandowsky for:

youtu.be/-ULFTAJvdqk

youtu. be/-ULFTAJvdqk (connect if link broken)

Will Trump finally reign in the fifth column within our society?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw

the y heads are from y a l e

I, for one, immensely enjoy the fact that apocalyptic brophecies have become the new norm in Sup Forums.

But will Trump announce the construction of the Space Elevator or NAWAPA?

I would join the legions to fight for his name and honor if he did this. Thanks for giving me a couple years to get ready for it

Then I finally have a spark of hope....to ignite the fire...to burn down the (((globalists)))

>Donald Trump is going to lock up several thousand government officials very soon.
can't fucking wait

Haha okay

>the storm
>Korea War 2
>Bluebeam
>WWIII
>Interstellar Rescue

WORLD PEACE

literally darth sidious with his palpatine mask on

>Donald Trump is going ... Screenshot this thread.
I see noting wrong with anything you said.

*begins slow cap*

>fatty mcgolfer is gonna do something

So Donald Trump is going to do ALL of this yet still only remain president for 8 years? At that point why not just go full God-Emperor and throw out the term limits? Id prefer that anyways. All it takes is one Libcuck to get elected and all that wonderful progress becomes undone.

If Trump attacks Israel Sup Forums will unironically believe Trump is god.

Oh hey, this thread again. I remember it from, what, early December? November? Halloween?

Quit with this LARPing nonsense, kiddo.

That looks like a very weird and creepy picture

checkmate

I would like to believe this, but you're a leaf and got no digits.

>(including some who were just arrested and flown in from Toronto).
sauce

fuck yeah, dick is diamond

Does your id and digits confirm or deny?

kys fat fuck

>Screenshot this thread.
it was going so well until this
also
a. fucking. leaf.

trumpcuck fake news

i believe you, this is the truth.

>literally attacking the forces of satan
>some people believing that can be anything else than gods work

So he's God on earth? What a fucking board and asshole. Bible says 7 years of peace. Where's the peace treaty? Third temple? Simpsons said he'll be around a lot longer than two terms. Why would he even make it to a second one? I think he is antichrist. Look at the crusader flag in here who loves him. Nothing makes any sense. But why not just attack him now? Why set him up now onto a pussy pedestal for the future? No wonder the jews call us cows. And it wont be Jewnald to attack Isisrael. It'll be Muslims. For the first legitimate time. Nice Isis that doesnt even care eh? In either case, God will blow out Zion as Zion comes from above. Not from Bibi's hands

Gee, why would a degenerate pedophile like the Pope be unhappy standing next to a man who has made it his mission to utterly destroy global human trafficking networks from the bottom all the way to top tier elite baby rapist organ harvesting parasites.

always a fuckin leaf

Dear Christ ducks,
>the kikes knew long ago that one day their reign would end
>in preparation for the inevitable they wrote a story to convince dumb fuck goys to attack the man that would one day be (((their))) doom.

Don’t be a fucking retard, burn the kike book of (((revelations))). All it’s good for is convincing inbreds to defend the like.

Shit like this is why no one takes Canada seriously.
>Hey Terrence!
>Yes, Phillip?
>Pull my finger!
>BR-R-RAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!
>HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

-Litteraly Canada.

I will jack off hard if this happens

>WARNING
>Donald Trump is going to lock up several thousand government officials very soon.
Oi no one actually cares so remove ur fucking CAPS &

This literally might be the best larping prediction post ever. I'd jizz if it came true.