When did the US military become filled with women and nonwhites?

I think it's more of a welfare program now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqJwD35wWhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now
Look at where military recruiters are located and have been for decades. Stands to reason poor niggers are the military's godsend.

>le whiter than you muhammad

It's the only form of welfare that republifags will fund

For a second there, I thought this was a deleted scene from Ghostbusters.

Blacks ans women are the laziest, most useless people in the military
T. Marine

oh my god look at the le 51% face in the back
>and im proud to be an American
>...where at leat I know I'm free..

Wake up in a hospital, see pic related, what do?

always has been, always will be. soldiers are welfare queens, not exactly a secret you worthless mutt.

This is important. The military cannot be allowed to become that. This is a major front.

i check my foreskin
americans tend to remove it for no reason

This is a bad thread OP. You should know better.

Here's Hi-Res for you.

> a proud poc woman
>a bulldyke
>le 42% face
>some army brat gurrll
JUST
JUST
U
S
T

kek

>now

>poor niggers are the military's godsend
Operation Get Behind The Darkies
youtube.com/watch?v=FqJwD35wWhY
it makes sense

Americans make fun of other countries and they have this.

Remember when being part of the US forces was considered an honor and people would actually respect you as an individual for enlisting of your own free will?

What about black women?

Freedom to be an ugly low IQ shitskin, what a bold new world we live in

You have to be pretty stupid or desperate to go fight wars for the jews.

Too bad it's not all made up of shitskins since that would mean they would be the ones dying instead.

>22% black army
>before 8 years of nig bama and 1 year of trump the big nig lover

Among the lower ranks its far more non-white, those are the future of the military, and the shitskins will destroy any reason for whites to join/stay.

The worst. Fat, lazy, entitled, will get pregnant to get out of deployments. But when they become senior enlisted, act like they've never done anything wrong and will pg11 or article 1t your ass over nothing

>What about black women?
niggers should be in charge of clearing minefields on foot

When was this? Fighting for the confederacy?

Imagine waking up and seeing this, a bunch of minorities and women standing over you attempting medical procedures on you with questionably sterilized equipment.

What would you do, Sup Forums? Keep in mind there are at least 2 butch chads outside of your unit ready to take you down.

HAHAHA what ugly people, they'll curl up if they ever meet a northman

britan is filled with moozlims and i know because i went to france

> Get shot by enemy.
> This retard is the medic.
Just fuck my shit up.

literally >le 56% face
what is happening we are materializing memes

>actual amerimutts
>its not even a meme anymore

What have you done user

This

non whites in the army arent a problem
women in the other hand ...

Blacks ans women are the laziest, most useless people
T. Human
T. Marine

Luckily, there aren’t many of either in the Corps.
T. Marine

those hats tho

This would be the last image you see before they put you under, and slice your liver in twine and nick an artery trying to get a bullet out of you. There is a reason why military doctors are in the military in the first place.

you have to get through a lot of bullshit to get your funny hat

>take a bullet
>the last thing you every see is that

wew

Blacks don't make good soldiers from what I've read. Some people here have said good things about Mexicans though, so who knows.

fking tragic pic

This just means that we're going to win if we ever go to war with them.

>women and nonwhites
and now you know why the US can't win wars anymore

Optics are standard issue now?! Fuck I'm old.

wew

Blacks are lazy and the worst in my unit to have to deal with. Women simply can't keep up.

>papa?

It became filled with minorities when the country is pretty much half "minority".

That is the UGLIEST group of "women" I have ever seen photographed at one time

kek French cuck posts a picture of the Foreign Legion, comprised mostly of foreigners, because as we all know the French are surrendering faggots who need other nationalities to fight for their pussy asses..

holy shit you guys can read!!?

maybe fighting for ZOG interests actually IS for smart people!

the country is only 56% white, so you figure the military numbers would be similar

i'm not really ashamed of how white we are, i think our diversity is a good thing and will be a key factor in us remaining a global power. if whiteness is all you got, then you aren't really a great country to begin with.

what the hell is wrong with the skin on the first girls hand... is she 80 years old?

You wont find any women or hardly any niggers in the combat arms. Niggers stereotypically take the lazy support jobs and fuckin suck at it.
t. army infantryman

>i think our diversity is a good thing and will be a key factor in us remaining a global power.
wew

It always has been. 5% patriots. The others either go to jail or join the military.

>not really a good country to begin with.
>white is weak
nigger....countries that are full of your kind are 3rd world shit wholes. come to think of it the best black that I served with was maybe as good as the average white. Spics usually shit tier but moderately able to work with.

T. Marine

In 5 years I served with a total 10. 8 were niggers. All hispanics I served with did so with bravery and honor, theyre good bros. Asians make up a really small % but are same as hispanic bros. Except pygmy islanders, theyre Asian niggers. Stereotypes exist for real, and you see it for real in service.
t. infantryman

this.

No mention of Mexicans. Wonder why?

i would say the military is proof we can make diversity work in our favor. and just like you admit, if we assimilate blacks and hispanics they can perform well.

long term, i think the goal of economic nationalism/trumpism should be assimilation to an american standard, getting away from race altogether, but that's just my opinion.

>t. infantryman
when you're at the bottom of the barrel, you're going to see a lot of sludge

maybe should have tried picking up a book in elementary school

The standing army has always been a welfare program. Whenever shit really hits the fan they draft young white guys to fight. Nigs are there to catch enemy ammo and cunts are there to get raped.

MARINE CORPS BITCH
FUCK YEAH

I am so happy!

What clued you in?

i do agree with you, the hispanics i served with have been great, no different from white people in that regard.

make fun of 56% all you want, just remember america is number one and will be for the foreseeable future and beyond that. the chinese century will have to wait.

Ackshually, most commanders of the FL are French people from Saint-Cyr. They usually take the brightest too.

White French people, I forgot.

Jew bankers wanted women and niggers because they follow orders better.

I graduated high school. I joined because I dont e joy school, now after 5 years I receive 2950 in compensation for my disability (which is for life), and in in a yellow ribbon school being paid 1750 a month for my undergrads in electric engineering. Which, is all free by the way. My 2014 charger is paid off from deployment money, and I'm debt free with a 700 credit score.

Whos the dumb bitch now faggot. Youre beneath the shit I step on with my boots.

>the brightest
The brightest aren't lining up to be cannon fodder for the NWO, buddy

LOL
>i don't e[n]joy school
there's a reason for that big guy

> Niggers stereotypically take the lazy support jobs and fuckin suck at it.
POG Supply Sergeant Vetfag. Can confirm.

>Order ASEK knives for helicopter crew chiefs.
>Pick up from SSA Warehouse
>5 are missing
>Wheres my shit
>Nog PFC says the rest are backordered, will be here next month
>Not at my terminal so I take his word.
>Fucking mistake
>3 days later Nog gets car searched at gate
>Find 1 knife under his seat
>since he is warehouse clerk not only is he in trouble for having a concealed fixed blade, but he is under heavy scrutiny.
>admits to pawning the other 4
>get slapped with 25% Statement of Charges because i didn't do my due diligence on researching the other 5 through the supply chain.

tl;dr never trust them

>in compensation for my disability (which is for life)
>My 2014 charger is paid off
HOLY SHIT ahahahhah oh man i love it

Because women love non-whites and only follow the dick.

Out of all that you nitpick one typo. Jokes on you now user, you are the joke.

Kek

yes i'm the joke with my disability and pride over a pos car being "paid off"

gotta say man, thank you for your service

ikr fucking gross.

I bought it back in 2014, its at 70k miles now and 0 problems. Unlike niggers I understand regular oil changes and upkeep, because of that my cars been great and I fucking love it. As for being disabled, it happened from combat. Even after getting blown up and rocking my brain I still got out of my truck and fought. And my great fucking country, recognizes that and will take care of me because I was willing to die for it. Youre not fooling anyone user, deep down you wish you were as alpha to earn a great setup fpr yoir life.

DELETE THIS

>deep down you wish you were as alpha to earn a great setup fpr yoir life
deep down i know that your children will have a retarded father so it will be easier for mine not to have to go risk their lives for some kikes' greed only to justify it later as some great boon to my personal ability to amass wealth.

you're a massive retard and I don't feel sorry for you. if it's between you and me to die for israel, i'm glad you have volunteered by being so stupid and terrible at academics that you were forced to join the military because you had no other prospects. i hope your children suffer the same fate.

>t. Fat neckbeard who got turned down at MEPS

kek

i skipped the asvab in high school because i already had a full ride.

Isnt this like in the last days of the Roman empire. The armies were made up of foriegners and held no allegiance to Rome.

>military welfare queen

>can't spell

lmao

>When did the US military become filled with women and nonwhites?

After Vietnam.

>Muh die for Israel
>Muh only for retards
>Muh college scholarship

Nigger you're retarded. The military is the same as any big corporation and it's entirely what you make of it. If you want to spend 4 years walking around with heavy shit and shooting large weapons you can go combat arms. If you want to chill out in the AC and type shit into a computer all day you can be any flavor of pog. Lots of guys get out of the military and get the same college education you'll get while getting paid the whole time.

perhaps you should reevaluate who the retard is here. i was making fun of a particular combat retard. seems your reading comprehension is about on par with the average pog.