ITT: we discuss the worst president of all time

ITT: we discuss the worst president of all time

Fuck this idiotic orange, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, hatemonger.

HE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT

>leaf

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

Sage

>Obviously
You're a fucking leaf

No, he's not, you sap sucking faggot.

Agreed. I've been living in America my entire life and Trump has ruined the country for the worst. Minirotires have to hide themselves or the cops take them to camps for "processing"

Fuck off

He's a good guy that gave me a tax cut.
OP, If you are old enough to pay taxes you would know 1. taxation is theft 2. Taxes are way to high in canukistan.

I hate the fact that he wants to deport gay people. I just have a feeling, I haven't even really read into it, but that makes me even more scared.

7 more years cuck.

You're exactly right. He isn't the president of Canada. Nice job. Here is your participation trophy.

Unequivocally false. He sends them back to their country where they belong. Just like Canada does.

>HE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT
mfw leaf flag

Justin Trudeau is a better leader than Trump could even dream of.

Can you believe he even restarted slavery in Africa? Well that's what he gets for following his secretary of state Hillary Clinton.

>all these people replying to this shit thread and not saging

Good call. He totally hates the gays. That's why he held up this flag at a right wing rally because he hates gays so much.

Now this is Leaf posting at it's finest. This is craftsmanship. The true Leaf post must simultaneously sound like you are smug as well as labotomized.

He has come out and said he hates queers and tranny faggots.

Literally

Haha totally. Those million dollar settlements to avowed terrorists are the true mark of a leader. Or maybe its his trip to a private island accompanied by and paid for by a lobbyist. Or maybe the true mark of a leader is being a massive pussy. That must be it because Trudeau sure is a giant wet pussy. Or could the true mark of a leader be apologizing for something totally out of his control and being a white male? True leftists value being pushed around like bitches so I understand why you admire that talking vagina so much.

At my leader doesn't suck Jew cock at every opportunity

Oh yeah? Please cite your source on this exact quote. Oh that's right, you can't cite your source because that quote never happened. Everything I've read of his opinion on gay marriage, going back to the 1990's, he was completely in support of gays. More than two decades before Obama and Hillary were.

You're exactly right. He is sucking dirty goat fucking muslim cock to completion while they scream "Death to the West" and saw off an infidel's head.

Correction, He IS your President Get over it you lost the election, Better luck next year! Oh wait you'll be out voted in that one too :)

Maybe because you're a fucking canadian you fucking monkey

America needs to:
>1) 2Walls
>2) Nuke Canada

FUCKING LEAF

>At my leader doesn't suck Jew cock at every opportunity

he dose and Justin sucks Muslim cocks too

At this point I think your main motives are slide threads. In which case, what are you sliding?

Only the off chance that you are a troll instead, with this bait then, good on you.

>HE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT
a. fucking. leaf.

WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT HE IS AND HE'S BEEN ELECTED CRYING WONT DO ANYTHING

that would be harrison. Every time some boomer hippie tries to tell me how horrible trump is I bring up tippiecannoe and not one fucking burnt out boomer even knows who he is.