If one were so inclined...

If one were so inclined, how would one go about ASSASSINATING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DONALD JOHN TRUMP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/30/briton-charged-in-us-after-assassination-attempt-on-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

probably by shooting him

why don't you ask the fbi instead of kids on the internet

I imagine your best chance would be to suck his dick so hard he died from a heartattack.

you know the FBI monitors this board, right

He knows. He's probably an agent himself.

With a chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=Q__bSi5rBlw

Step 1: Avoid going to prison
Fuck, welp, you just botched step 1.

HI FBI

Now go fuck yourself, you dumb nigger.

Step 1 ask the internet
Step 2 visit the dude on craigslist for the package
Step 3 25-lifetime of anal rape

A brit with literal autism already tried

google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/30/briton-charged-in-us-after-assassination-attempt-on-donald-trump

>he thinks it's possible for anyone but the reaper himself to pry life away from Donald John Trump
No mortal can complete this undertaking.

Hi FBI, you're glowing

Pull a Rambo in the sand trap

idk Goyim. What are your thoughts?

weak tabs

shut up CIA nigger, nobody with balls wants to kill him. The only people who talk about it are screeching SJW fags

GET IN THE FUCKING CAR

This post glows in the dark

Idk I'm the one asking you, obese cosplayer.

Step 1: Buy a gun
Step 2: Point gun at Trump
Step 3: Become riddled with bullets because you just pointed a gun at the President of the United States.

STEP 1: Be God

i would imagine it would be easiest to shoot him at long range while he is golfing however i am not certain how well he is actually protected on those trips.

You would be murdering a man, but also attacking 300+ million of your fellow citizens faggot user. What makes you think you have that right ? Let me guess, you've got some commie arguments that use circular logic to get you to a place where you think your desires supersede the rights of others. You think your deviant sexual fetishes override others rights to life and liberty.

Fuck off, faggot. Man up and hit the streets with your "revolution". You want war ? You can have war, you can see what it REALLY is, and mommy isn't going to be able to get you out of this shitstorm. We have had enough of your bullshit. STFU or bring it.

No rational human being would fall for this bait

Get Trump to check into Israel not signing the treaty of non-proliferation of nuclear weapons and cancelling financial aid as a consequence.

It worked for JFK...