THERNOVICH BTFO

Is anyone here not onboard with /ourguypresident/ paul nehlen ?

pic related. blatantly calls out the alt/merchant right bullshit.

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/946454305112055809

> twitter.com/pnehlen/status/946454305112055809

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/946454305112055809

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151921937/#q151925135
twitter.com/pnehlen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> alt-lite/merchant *

nehlens a big guy

Is Nehlen peak /ourguy/?

nehlen does NOT give a fuck

Is Nehlan going to be our Hitler?

>(((alt-right))) attacks an actual right-wing politician
it's almost like they are controlled-opposition that are mostly interested in promoting themselves...

Not fooling me, Nehlen couldn’t be more controlled oppo if he glowed in the dark.

So I have a doctorate in memenomics but I havent seen "Merchant Right" used before. Could someone direct me to where that orginated from so I can become a regular reader. If Paul came up with that on his own he is a big guy.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151921937/#q151925135

He's using meme magick to attack the alt lite or should I say, THE MERCHANT RIGHT!!!

Who cares, in any case he is spreading great ideas.

>merchant right
this is the most accurate terminology for mike and his ilk

This guy is playing you retards and you can't even see it.

Start using it at all costs.
Nehlan cast it.
Is he, dare I say it... /ourguy/?

Paul Ryan thanks you.

We can only hope.

Uh huh

Lemme guess, you think he should be more of a cucks?

Is anyone you call controlled opposition whoever has the same ideas as you but is shunned and not taken seriously by the public, media and other political figures?

When you survive the GOP “bloodbath” of 2018

the fact that a literally who did that much damage to the most powerful man in washington DC with only a twitter account is amazing

Nehlen is a zionist

Isn't it curious how many nehlen threads are on this board the past 5-6 days?

>not taken seriously by the public, media and other political figures?

He's got the ZogBots making threads

stop the lies, you fucking kike.

see:

>that flag
I think you're the kike.

>this guy is playing you
>less than 15% support
What

Meanwhile what seat are we sacrificing?

Reminder, all opticsfags, pessimists, etc should be considered kike shills on this topic as it is something the libs and rinos can join forces against.

You know why they shill so aggressively against Nehlan? Its especially bad on 4x24chan but do you know why?
They don't want you to fire up that meme machine for him because they know if its one thing they can't stop, its the memes.

> Implying the 56% can grasp "muh constitution".
> Implying we won't create an ethno-state.

This. The level of pro Nehlen shilling should be raising red flags. Not exactly subtle.

i fuckin love paul

fuck cernokike and the alt kike

Fucking godlike. A glorious defeat is more important than a small amount of political power right now. This is incredibly gratifying.

infiinicucks pls go, you say this about literally everyone, it's just embarassing.

cernokike commenting on anyone in politics is so pathetic and hilarious

cernokike couldn’t tell you shit about anything but he will sit on a screen all day and pretend

>A glorious defeat is more important than a small amount of political power right now.
When you americucks lose, you really win goys!

no

he’s not even right wing

he’s just a shitskin tranny fucking netmarketer

Nehlen is 6.000.000% /ourguy/ he shitposts like a fucking champ and has epic bantz.

E L E C T H I M
L
E
C
T
H
I
M

The moment he cucks or shills for zog, burn it away. Until then, he's strong potential.

Paul Nehlen's not winning either way. Paul Ryan's not losing if he runs. May as well shift the Overton window and bring actual far right ideas into the mainstream rather than cucking and losing.

paul is aware

Pro-Nehlen is just fine chaim. It is the naysayers who are fucking scared as fuck about goys and shabbos waking the fuck up about Jewish privilege and white people taking the blame for it all.

What if we double-down our autism in 2020 to meme PAUL into the Presidency?

Can we fathom such a dream?

alt kike trying to smash their boat into the PAULT RIGHT

gtfo therno shitlib

Nehlen is the new Hitler. It's morally justifiable to assassinate him

No fucking shit. I sent him compilation of kikes on Gab (i've got no twatter acct) when they LARP as whites and then claim that they're kikes but haven't used them yet. Still,i am confident that he will post 'em

>did that much damage
You mean none?

We memed a reality tv host into the white house last time. I don't see why not

There's a prob with Paul though, he will be full libertarian individualism™ and this is not a winning position. Libertarianism can only be a viable political proposal within strictly secure borders

jesus i get wet thinking about paul slaying thernokike and publically field dressing and filleting him

therno just trying jewish branding e merchant shit for clicks

paul will wreck therno and fuck that hairy arab thernowife in conquest

2020 as /ourprez/.
It's enough time to sharpen our autism for the uphill battle to come, lads.
His level of bantz, we know he's on here and honed-in. He's /ourguy/ and we should do our part to help him for our posterity.

paul must be the first kike wise mufu in all of sconnie

i love paul and will battle the jews who try and silence him

Where do you interpret him as Libertarian Individualism?

I'll wait.

Kek approves

You really think someone legitimately running for office would use the term "boomercucks"? The guy's a clown. If he was interested in doing good, he'd be hiding his power level till he could do some real damage in Washington, not blowing his load on twitter.

twitter.com/pnehlen

He's been retweeting about the feud for last hour now.

wisconsin has become a tale of two pauls

Ron Paul was exactly that though. He wasn't really advocating for walls and deportations m8. Randlet was even worse desu

>He could do so much more after he is initiated and the kikes have real ammo on him.

How much legislation can he pass on twitter?

Ron Paul =/= Paul Nehlen

No, you didn't. Sup Forums likes to claim Trump is our work but the reality is he was very popular with the average Republican. Go look at t_d, they're typical Republicucks posting about Democrats are the real racists. Our memes might have contributed but the vast majority of Trump voters would not vote for anyone far right and were not influenced by us in the slightest. It's insane narcissism to think Sup Forums is responsible for Trump. If we tried really super hard to meme Nehlen into any office of any kind we'd still likely fail, let alone into the Presidency. Sup Forums is not nearly as influential as people who spend their lives here like to think... unfortunately.

lmamaoooaoaoao

he’s ripping on mentally ill jewish monkey men...with paul it was love at first tweet

Shieeeeet, brainfart. Everyone reffers to Paul Nehlen as "Nehlen" so when i saw Paul i thought of the Pauls (Ron & Rand) not Paul Nehlen.

Apologies mate. Yeah, if this man gets elected President, he will nuke the kikes. We have to meme for him

paul was advocating for strong border control though.

Ron Paul was to libertarianism what Nehlen is being to internet reactionaries.

he's a JEW

>please clap

Ron or Rand? Randlet was very disappointing if you remember

Yeah. But libertarianism is a fucking meme

therno kike gets paid to tweet by kushner jew

kushner jew is scared of actual real white males

therno woke up and got a memo from the cyber temple money rebbi and it read:

“OMG A WISCO GOY IS SPEAKING ON TWITTER WE MUST FIGHT THIS INJUSTICE TO HUMANITY OYY”

paul is right on target

>the merchant right
holy FUCK

paul made my day and im 2000 miles away and haven’t even gone for lunch yet

what an absolute savage

we must meme him the nuclear codes so he can conquest fuck thernos hairy arab wife

First he destroys boomers, now he ELIMINATES the controlled opposition with righteous memes.
This guy is not just /ourguy/ He is a living legend.

right now a hairy arab named shauna is working up a smelly sweat while she shrieks at her mentally ill monkeyman husband to fight back with a keyboard against those who infringe on her shekel stream

the fires from St. Paul of WI will consume both those shitskin frauds

>Jeb exclamation point

Kek
Yeb! memes will never get old

fuck i can’t even concentrate anymore paul got me so fucking jacked for lunch ill just go and shit on thernos doorstep and smear the rest on his hairy arab wife’s kushner bought white bmw

i love jeb

SLOW AND STEADY

>merchant right
i like this new term.

Honestly seems like only morons who like this pants shitting moron are people from T_D. He isn't trying to be a politician he's trying to become a Twitter personality. He isn't shifting the overton either, he has less than 1k likes and reposts on most Twitter posts which is his only platform for getting his message out.
I could get behind him if he wasn't pretending to be a politician but he just seems like he's trying to cash in on Sup Forums and the growing far right. He doesn't even communicate well either, he speaks almost solely in buzzwords without actually trying to educate people on anything.

t h i s

Is he, dare i say it, OurGuy?

Kys you massive retarded faggot. I'm so sick of brainlets defaulting to this every fucking time as a defense mechanism against their rank stupidity

which part of HE'S A JEW are you T_D faggots missing?

>we cant have politicians represent our ideas goys
whatever happens to nehlen its going to be very educational. hoping he succeeds

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS GUY IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE

GREASE YOUR ARs AND AKs WE GONNA HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN

Reminder that all the replies on here saying shit like:
>le controlled oppoosition
>he's playing you idiots
>he doesn't have a chance. SAGE
>god THIS thread again? SAGE

They're leftypol niggers. Paul is /ourguy/ 100%. Don't drink the poison of our enemies.

Yeb! shrine

>never back down
He can never back down but he will be ignored and talked about solely by extremists on either side of the political spectrum, accomplishing nothing but generating shekels for himself
>redpilling normies, blazing a trail
He isn't repilling anyone by tweeting a picture of a book, making a poll or going full retard while tweeting buzz words and saying news are bad without explaining why. He isn't blazing a trail for next time either, he has less than 20%.

I could get with him if he actually explained why Jews are bad or if he wasn't such a massive hypocrite, if he played it kind of safe without using buzzwords that made him look like a stupid faggot before he made it to office. He will call people boomercucks but then retweet boomers who tweet @ him in support. He retweets absolute cringey morons. He's a gray haired man trying to win the meme vote by mimicking the kids. I can guarantee he started browsing Sup Forums only when the MSM mentioned it.

adorable

is that a real jeb guac bowl

I would fucking goosestep in the streets if we got a Nehlen/Coulter ticket for President in 2024.

>coulter
>literal tranny and lonely cat woman
Wow that's all the proof I need the morons supporting Nehlen are straight out of the_donald

Is this Thunderf00t?

>coulter
>literal tranny and lonely cat women
That's all the proof I need Nehlen supporters are retards straight from the_d