Black Lives don't matter in Israel. Abby Martin once again reveals the truth about how racist Israel really is...

Black Lives don't matter in Israel. Abby Martin once again reveals the truth about how racist Israel really is. They hate the black race even if they are Jewish

youtu.be/n10pSFUJ4RA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=OO3WF1Ek7RU&itct=CBIQpDAYAiITCMTokI3BrdgCFQaYaAodTL4DTDIGcmVsbWZ1SIn0jtqr_sSfew==
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw Israel more 14/88 than the US and Europe
Based.

Fuck off, black people did nothing to you

Why do we hate the Jews again?

Dont worry, he needs to look down at you you so that he can have self esteem and justify "kangship"...

Well I don't like it. People hate me for my skin color for no reason. I can't control my skin

If you cant control your skin color.
Why dont you try controling your own peoples.
No body likes your kind ....not even your own kind.
SO at least try to do what your forefathers did and asimilate.

You are a scapegoat for their personal issues. Pay no attention to schizoid sociopaths.

Jews were behind the NAACP and Civil Rights movement in America,

"Niggers for thee but not for me!" - signed, Jews everywhere

>They hate the black race even if they are Jewish

There's no such thing as a black jew. The ethiopians aren't jewish, they're just ethiopian larpers.

The black illegals cause problems in israel.

Except utterly ruin every big city in America and rape our women and act as a wealth money magnet for trillions of dollars in government programs. Other than that yeah I totally agree.

Blacks can compete just spread the word....
First off get them out of rap....
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=OO3WF1Ek7RU&itct=CBIQpDAYAiITCMTokI3BrdgCFQaYaAodTL4DTDIGcmVsbWZ1SIn0jtqr_sSfew==

Fuck off, you racist whites are very evil

fuck niggers, they smell like shit.

Kill yourself, you're working for Satan himself. Youre going to hell

Just do the USA a favor and go out tonight and do a little gangbanging maybe take some of your bros with ya.
Then take this pic related and put it to good use.

You and people in israel that think like you are pure evil

shut up nigger

And why dont we like Jews again?
This guy gets it..

*ducks out b4 onslaught of artillery fire @ israeli jew. Just another turd pretending his own shit doesn't stink.

Dont tell me what to do you redneck. Im not a bad person

God and Jesus will punish you in the afterlife. Just you fucking wait

Im not a bad person but i DO have the BLM flag up.
Go fuck a goat shit skin.

if we're that bad then why are so many of you trying to get in here with us

The jew fraud runs deep in this video. First the narrator says that Israel is for white people, as if jews are white. The jew narrator then attacks the media and compares it to Trump's heavily biased alt-right media. Who is the jew narrator's target audience, orthodux jews? Are the orthodux stupid enough to believe the jew narrator's lies?

what i'd give to suck just one fart bubble out of her asshole and pop it with my tongue

>>the beginning and end of every stormfag argument....

nice try, ashkenazi jew-larper

Brainlet...... panafricanism is older than blm......

Black lives don't matter nowhere

Blm is soros funded commie shit . Yet youll blame blacks for their actions coz your hate makea you a good predictable puppet....

Kek...... et tu shlomo?
Didnt know you were bkack.

Good one Chaim, let’s see that flag

WE WUZ KANG DAVID N SHIEEEET!!!

Your goddamn right I will blame all of them.
Fuck.em and fuck you
Hippies are what began the degradation of MY beloved country.
My father fought in Vietnam while your type sat there fat fucking asses around and smoked dope.
You have raised a bunch of freeloading loosers that couldn't even fight much less win any kind of battle in our homelands.
Again you look to people just like the ones you so dearly want to portray as the ones that have fucked up this country.
WE MADE THIE COUNTRY WHILE YOU HAVE SHIT ON IT....
But.. keep shitting it will drive us to the point of fixing it our own way....

okay seriously now
warhammer 40k is for absolute fags and must never be posted unironically. nobody with half a brain could claim that someone would the same fucking gun design for 30,000 years without innovating it
even fucking sub saharan blacks managed to develop the fucking bow on their own

those people have mental issues after being groomed by stormfront. unfortunately they've been memed into hating people of a different skin tone to distract them from millionaires and billionaires taking public wealth.

>Except utterly ruin every big city in America and rape our women and act as a wealth money magnet for trillions of dollars in government programs.

you're talking about big business right?

> ain't easy keeping minorities in check, wouldn't want my country to look like a nig ghetto or a sandnigger village.
Hey remember their protests in 2015?
> more cops than protestors.
> no one other than nigs gave a shit.
Keks were had.
Stormfags should at the very least learn from their enemy. as it currently stands weve been doing god's proxy work in a mid east shithole while the eurocuckery complains aboht muh 5% muslims.

Yep.... tek er jeeerbz indeed.

Fuck off, you deserve nothing but a swift death for your racist deeds. Your People are too powerful to be acting like Hitler

The cultural revolution may have corroded society but that doesnt mean that it was founded on bullshit. It was a rejection of corporate imperialism larping as family friendly patriotism.
I will not kill or be killed in the name of zog....

I'm tired of this stupid bitch. She has this voice that tries to come across as intelligent and all-knowing, but deep down she is just some left wing bimbo.

Good for Israel, we should be doing the same. Fuck leftists and anyone who thinks you can walk in to a country and demand a better life.

What else can you expect of kikes?
They helped murder their own during WWII after all.
Muh6gorillion.exe
Then again, why should they mollycoddle thirdworlders.

Israel belongs to the white man? Fucking shifty jew. Jews are not white, the fuck is he on. Baby dick sucker he is.

Because they hate niggers around them, so they want to try force them on us

love the scary music and serious voice..."thousands of migrants come to israel every year and are given no gibs" *sniff*...then seconds later says that they are jailed with the option of $3500 cash and a plane ride home...so they ARE being cared for with free shelter and food and if they dont like it then they can take their full belly, cash and prizes and go home

Jail Is SLAVERY and to go back home to genocide is certain death. Fuck off you God damn Zionist I hope you die

Jews aren't really Jews, they are Khazars (Ashkenazim), Iberians (Sephardim) or Arabs (Mizrahim) larping

>Jail Is SLAVERY
its slavery for the taxpayer who has to pay for that shit
>back home to genocide is certain death
why? why is it genocide? why cant blacks just stop killing one another?

> a lefty nog larp telling a kike to fuck off
Damn son you may just be less welcome here than a jew, think about it for a sec.
> deserve a swift death
I'd say go ahead and try administering your justice, but nigs have no concept of it. Guess i'm fine.
> too powerfull to act like hitler
Lolwut

Which are you talking about?
Justice or (((Justice)))?

Your racist country will be stopped Jewish Hitler. You won't control the world

This
No one's problem but their own.

I hope you all get nuked by Iran or Pakistan

Nig sense of justice ( would probably have its own brackets, if existed)
Then who will give the nigs all those gibs?

>nuked
honestly lad? this is pol...as long as its california we wont mind it too much

Ziojew sense of justice...... talmud... secular laws barely restrain you psychos.

Don't care.

wow israel is so racist, someone needs to teach them a lesson

Has already been done ... they have been eager students.

>tfw 'international' zionists redpilled themserlves within a generation of having their own ethnostate

I think there’s a resurgence of racism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that they once were in the last century. Europeans are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and freedom loving citizens of the world will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

Like your sarcasm. Still, I think the exact opposite is happening ... they are finally coming to their senses in a way.

Is (((she))) actually a man? Sounds like a trap.