Finns built a Russian city - it is largely ruined

Millions of Russians live in Finnish built town Viiburg, which is not very far away from St. Petersburg, and there are lots of constructions which have been left in ruins and never remontered.

Still Russians live in these ruins.

They are bringing removable heateners to the buildings. They warm it up with wood. Water comes from wells.

Example: Russian construction man Sergei Kotsenko who lives with cats.
His premises are in Suomenvesi -street and the house was built by Finns in the year 1940.

Other urls found in this thread:

suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/ulkomaat/eurooppa/__trashed-11/
youtube.com/watch?v=G136GODWKhc
youtube.com/watch?v=-kJx1wOZACQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GuOHI0WwEdY
helvetinrumatampere.blogspot.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sergei Jegorov lives in beautiful forest in a hand made housing, which was made by Finns.

It was extremely difficult to find his house.

He takes water from self made wells.
There is even a Finnish sauna which he uses.
This house was deemed as unsuitable for living only 13 years ago. Many others were deemed unsuitable already 30 years ago.

Source:
Suomen Kuvalehti
suomenkuvalehti.fi/jutut/ulkomaat/eurooppa/__trashed-11/

Onko oikeesti tollasta sielläpäi:D huutia

That's why West need communism

Russians ruin everything except they really make great vacuum tubes and CW Straight Keys.

>Finns built a Russian city

What the fuck does this mean?

Viipuri would have probably been an important and prosperous city in modern Finland if it weren't for Stalin chimping out. Honestly, the Winter War may have been a doomed cause, but it should be a source of pride for Finns and a source of embarrassment for Russians. I would have just given back Petsamo and Viipuri, and perhaps thrown in all of Karelia if I were the Russian president after the breakup of the USSR.

Occupied Karjala.

Makes sense, the Baltic were also given away by Russians and these areas were occupied by Soviet

Hows come that ladder grew, or did the building shrink?

>mfw a murican knows finnish history better than a finn does

Funland was a part of the Russian empire for long. Everything you guys have over there was build by Russian, including your resistance to hard liquor. It's time for the Finns remember who they are and come home.

I wrote two history books about Finland, serkku.

Russia, it's like a snowy Africa.

Seems like the ladder was too tall to begin with. Maybe a factory fuck up or the ladder was meant for a different building.

That's neat. What were the topics?

checked
What are the books?

The History of Telecommunications in Finland and Post WWII Shipbuilding in the Finnish Maritime Cluster.

Drives my metal working autism in overdrive because they could have cut the bottom by 1.75 meters and still have a solid mount within 1 meter of the 1st rung.

B-b-bbut russia didndunuffin!
Could you please return finnmark to russia?
Its all the butthurt's belt fault that russia is so poor!! How dare they cut off russia from their gdp!

In their defence I'll say it would've happened the same with spaniards... Guess you guys are surrounded by niggers.

Communism is the worst drug you can find. Russians are now paying the price.

I'm not sure if having Finnmark would do much for Russian GDP.

>Russians are now paying the price
They've been paying it since the 20s. It's the gift that keeps on taking. With jews you lose.

isnt all the oil right there?
or gold?

Are burgers secretly jelly of finns?
Do you know about Ior Bock and the temple of Lemminkäinen?

I'm more eesti than burger.

Would you like to see my 1888 English-Finnish edition of Kalevala transcribed (poorly) by John Martin Crawford or my Esa-Pekka Salonen autograph?

Bring back the empire and tsardom
youtube.com/watch?v=G136GODWKhc

That would be a treat, veliseni

>return finnmark to russia
finnmark has never been russian

there's some oil off the coast, but the russians have massive reserves themselves

I mean the Kalevala, dont care about Salonen

he looks very finnish too.

I am jelly of Simo Häyhä

>muh evil Russia
Helsinki is full of SJWs, niggers and mudslimes, fix your own shit first

excelent choice of music desu

youtube.com/watch?v=-kJx1wOZACQ

Seconding this. Finnmark is Norwegian territory.

In American ghettos niggers live in houses built by European immigrants in what were once nice white neighborhoods. Some of the houses are over a hundred years old and would be beautiful if we could only kick out all the niggers and reclaim and restore our history.

I bet the government would be helping those American niggers to manage better and still they live in ruins

In Russia, the government will send no help at all

73s, bro. Russki tubes are indeed the best for both radio equipment and amplifiers. Those things will survive a nuclear holocaust; the top ones would be considered military grade in the US (and I suspect our government is still using Russian-sourced vacuum tubes in certain legacy and select hardened equipment).

>Temple of Lemminkäinen
That's my favorite AD&D module!

So some poor Russians are living in a Finnish ruin. What's your point?

Are you retarded? Literally nothing is built by ryssäs that's why there is such a massive gap in wealth between finland and russia.

they live in Finnish built ruins, which would not be ruins, if they would have been taking better care of these constructions

lets face it, Finland has some towns with 500 year old buildings where people are still able to live in

The AD&D Chad vs. the D&D 5.0 virgin

>too tall to begin with. Maybe a factory fuck up or the ladder was meant for a different building.
I shit you not, I've been to Viiburg. Went there by train.

Train stops outside of town. Look outside, see the most run down dilapidated building you've ever seen. Looks like if a bird lands on it it's going to collapse.

>What's that building? Why are we stopped?

>That's the border control headquarters. They'll check our passports before we enter the city.

Most of the city was like that. The only buildings that were in remotely good shape were old Finnish built buildings. Most buildings looked like they were ready to be condemned.

I don't really understand it. Lots of countries have buildings far older, and they're kept in a state of repair.

Why do Russian buildings universally look like they need to be torn down?

makes me think if there was a chimney once

>Millions of Russians live in Finnish built town Viiburg

I am pretty sure Viborg is a reletively small city. Mabe 200k inhabitants.

Finnish superior autismo.

Sounds like Putin should liberate these ethnic Russians from Finn oppression.

So basically Finland BTFO'd Russia and then felt so bad for them that they built them a city, which is now Eastern Europe's detroit?

Why are Russians such niggers? And why aren't we building the wall in Finland?

Shit you not, the US has several places similar to this populated with blacks in the South, Mexicans in the West and natives in the Great Plains.

>Millions of Russians live in Finnish built town Viiburg
>Population: 79,962
>pic related is an actual town

Alright, we get it, you are butthurt about lost territories, but next time atleast try not to exaggerate this much, because it destroys any point you want to make and makes you look even more retarted.

No, Viipuri was a Finnish town before the ruskies invaded and took it.

>really make great vacuum tubes
I have a tube amp for my bass and
I've always wanted to try Russian tubes.

they have reverse hand of midas. Everything valuable they touch turn to shit.

That sucky Russian F1 driver is from that city.

Kind of reminds me of those memes where 50 years after colonianism niggers are living in ruins of white civilization.

>Maybe it's time to watered toiled in the house?
>But why?

It has like 80k inhabitants according to a 2010 census. Funny thing is, it was as big in 1939 before the war. Back then it was the second largest Finnish city. It probably would've remained to grow and keep that ranking had it been left in Finnish hands after the war. Instead its modern population is as big as it used to be almost 80 years ago.

My grandfather's brother participated in building a dam to Jäniskoski. He and many other builders died to stomach cancer later on. My father suspects that the Soviets used small nukes for digging on some of the building sites.

This

They did the same thing to the Kuril Islands, even though there were only like 500 people living there. At least they were Japanese and well-mannered. The current inhabitants are all dirty vodkaniggers with Lenin statues everywhere, it looks like a goddamn slum.

Soviets used Kuril Islands for military purposes, not civilian. Why people live there now I don't know. Probably has something to do with fishing and maritime.

>Viiburg

You mean Viipuri which is called Vyborg by the occupation Russian government? I don't know anything about Viiburg

Viipuri still has a library designed by Aaro Alte if I'm not mistaken

While the russians are living in shit look where im living! Thanks to my papi

What an ugly "person"

post pic of your teeth

I have a question, why did the Russian Communists never use Christianity in their ideology? Wouldn't it make sense to since Christianity supports the notion of living humbly instead of richly? Why specifically target those most likely to embrace their ideology?

>Aaro Alte
You mean Alvar Aalto? I have a table and a few chairs designed by him.

>Why do Russian buildings universally look like they need to be torn down?
The wonders of communism. The bolschevists destroy all the smart russians and people who were good at stuff.

So you immigrate from mexico to the US a nation build by white people and then you piss on russians. You south american immigrants are one piece of work, let's see how you would live back in mexico that your people built. That you live like this says nothing about your people or yourself. Since you're just a parasite relying on the hospitality of others.

>I have a question, why did the Russian Communists never use Christianity in their ideology? Wouldn't it make sense to since Christianity supports the notion of living humbly instead of richly? Why specifically target those most likely to embrace their ideology?
The communist were jews and the jews hated christianity and the russian people and want to destroy western civilization in case you haven't figured that out yet. Communism had nothing to do with the russians themselves. Infact the term 'racism' was invented by the bolshevist jews because the actual russians keep finding them out as jews eventhough they were using fake names. youtube.com/watch?v=GuOHI0WwEdY So they had to make it a terrible thing to distinguish between people from different areas than your own nation.

>The bolschevists destroy all the smart russians
>all

Meme

Commieblocks > capitalblocks

Not all but quite a lot of the most smart ones of them. It's how communism works, destroy smart people, give their shit to stupid people. Let stupid people run everything untill the whole shit collapses, and enact totalitarian regime to maintain control, but atleast you were about 'equality'.

Why are you proud of communism instead of being proud of being russian? Communism destroyed russia.

The discussion was just about the housing, not communism or national identity.

Maybe the Russians who would take care of them are off preserving Russian architecture, or making their own. It's not that surprising.

Not even kidding I think the guy is literally Iranian/Mexican mongrel with some Irish thrown in. He posts here all the time.

I hate Alvar Aalto from bottom of my heart. His design is ugliest shit ever created but still he is appreciated like god. Everything he had designed is protected and you are not allowed to renovate buildings to be more practical. Alvar Aalto was a mistake!

>The discussion was just about the housing, not communism or national identity.
Ok fair enough.
Wew that picture is almost out of some dystopian novel.
>oh you want a personal identity? we painted your block a different color.
haha. It represents the illusion of equality that communism tries to peddle. Anyone who is even slightly better than someone else gets their shit confiscated for being burgois. So then people are scared of doing something great, so they don't.

worse then LA burbs.

Yeah that one

I dislike modernism but I like Finland so he's somewhat ok in my book. I have an ashtray by his design, it was gifted to me by my father, he got it from one of his business trips to Finland. Paper industry has its advantages

It's like a soulless suburb sold its last bit of soul for a hit of krokodile

If it aint broke don't fix it

a literal 56% face

It's actually Vyborg in English.

Anyway, the train ride from Finland to St. Petersburg is pretty interesting, since there are a lot of these houses that look pretty much abandoned next to the tracks.

No, you are just a cuck. It's a Finnish city and was never built to be a Russian city, you fool.

Viipuri näyttää kyllä esteettisesti silti viehättävämmältä kuin iso osa Tampereesta

helvetinrumatampere.blogspot.fi/

It's Vyborg in English because it's part of Russia now. If it wasn't, the English name for it would be Viipuri.

And you managed to get back to communism, while I was telling you that we've had better housing (still shitty, but better) under communists than we have under whatever it is we have now. Oh, and commies at least had the decency to give out their shitty housing for free, these monstrosities you have to get a mortgage for, which you'll be paying for half your life.

I was just saying that, because at least if I remember correctly, Viiborg just brings up some city in denmark if you google it

Looks pretty aesthetic desu

>dick-shaped appartment block
>Finn finds it aesthetic

I heard if you own khrushovka and government tears it down you get a new apartment for free is this true?

Wwii would have ended better if the Finns had gone toe-to-toe with the USSR and invaded and occupied St. Petersburg. At that time of the winter war, Stalin had purged everyone that had any intelligence or experience in an effort to eliminate all possible challenges to his power. USSR was a sitting duck. Am I right?

You must have a sharp dick.

Yes, typical russoniasm at work here. They can only destroy, not even preserve, let alone build.

I guess it was just autistic responce and language-issues combined.

Well, It was Finns who built anyways, ruskies mostly gathered some tolls and that's about it.

>Honestly, the Winter War may have been a doomed cause, but it should be a source of pride for Finns and a source of embarrassment for Russians.
Why should Russians be embarrassed for Soviets?
Winter War was a learning experience. When it finally ended Soviets takes the most profitable parts of Finland and cucks them to have the shitholes that they have today.