What would happen if every single god damed nigger in the world (even half-breeds) were magically teleported to Africa...

What would happen if every single god damed nigger in the world (even half-breeds) were magically teleported to Africa with no way of coming back? I'd imagine coalbuners, sjw's and libs would pretend like they gave a shit and throw a tantrum, but then what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKVLRH5m6Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bamp

Africa would stay the same but the United States would improve drastically. Violent rime would drop by 90%, and rapes would decline.

What if I’m 1/4th black? What happens?

Then we magically deport the sjws, libs and coalburners.
All problems solved.

Learn to start chucking some spears

it would be business as usual for me, nigger immigrants have never contributed anything to my society and wont be missed

Africa might actually improve from having African Americans with European admixture and American education.

In fact it would be beneficial because blacks would no longer have to compete in a historically white power structure and could be truly free to develop their own independent institutions. Right?

We all know just how hard it is to be a brother in America.

Yes but even with European Admixture and American educations niggers are still dumb as a rock. I think the niggers would just sit there and feel sorry for themselves, just like they do here, and rot.

1/4 black?
you have to go back

Egypt. That or you get to be in the upper echelon of society until the dindus storm your palace compound and rape murder you.

Its a hard knock life.

then nothing. coalburners SJW's and shitlibs have to put their money where their mouth is and travel to africa to help them out if there's no way for them to get back. let them travel, and let them stay.Africa would become the new vibrant utopia

see ya

youtube.com/watch?v=gKVLRH5m6Wk this kids life would be better

1/4 of you will go back to Africa.

kek. talk about shitty parenting. weak single mothers fucking up their kids lives. imagine my shock

American culture is already too far gone, too pozzed and too self-hating to change the fate of the country. Life would be better in the big cities definitely, but the long withering of the American empire would continue no matter what.

What's a good western country that isn't fucked in the ass like America is?

i'd say Australia but i'm biased because i don't live in the city so theres no black people

what would happen is OP would magically take 1000 consecutive dicks in the ass for being such an massive and eternal faggot. Sage

stop wishing for things that will never happen you stupid autistic stormnigger

so pathetic
especially you retards that actually believe
>muh rope day
will happen

Close

Nigger fuckin' detected. Off yourself ape

sorry faggot I'm a spaniard
you're masturbatory hate fueled fantasy scenarios aren't going to happen
and if you were even halfway intelligent you would realize that

Off to Africa with you.
At least your mutt genes gave you a higher IQ so you can work to become a proper Kang Nigger.

I'm smarter than you you deluded retard. You probably haven't had to deal with niggers before that's why you're so oblivious. It's just fun to dream and think about what if sometimes.