How do we stop this from happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cttjr3/status/944200311178219520
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/12/27/what-we-know-phoenix-mom-2-children-shot-death-christmas-day/985276001/
azfamily.com/story/37138291/pd-suspect-kills-woman-2-children-gets-into-shootout-with-police-at-phoenix-apartment-complex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gun control

Ask for source

nigger + soy= ?

More like Negro control. No amount of gun control could have stopped him from randomly chimping out and doing that.

Veganism, not even once.

Oh wow, a nigger chimped out.
Shocker.

You don't. Her toll was paid doubly.

>removal of coalburners and their litter as something wrong

why would we want to stop a nigger from killing his mulatto offspring and coalburner wife?

Why should we stop it? It's natural selection at work. Good for the nigger, now we don't have to endure this trash breathing our air.

SOYRAGE

>Nigger kills nigger offspring
>Kills coal burner cunt wife
Nothing better than when a problem sorts itself out.

>He killed himself as well
I see nothing wrong

Vegans are deranged. They think they are saving the world by murdering plants instead of animals. Nigger probably thought he was owed a few animal kills for all his virtuous veganism.

Except that he didn't

ooh watch out for that edge

why contain it

This kind of natural selection can be fixed (or at least, decreased) by avoiding nigs.

>nigger goes to jail/death penalty
>toll paid
>mulatto children dead
This solves itself

The only downside is this will be ignored and quickly forgotten, "nothing to see here folks"

twitter.com/cttjr3/status/944200311178219520

it's too late

jamarquavious has captivated the masses

Damn vegans.

Says the african nigger

We don't obviously.

Statistically, this will happen much more frequently amongst particular demographics.
And fucking soy doesn't help either

Wtf is this shit.

Did he kill the cat as well? It's a well known fact that all vegans own cats.

Here is a video of him before a judge:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/12/27/what-we-know-phoenix-mom-2-children-shot-death-christmas-day/985276001/

please stop embarrassing us

>Coalburner and her spawn die
>I'm suppose to feel bad about it
lol nope, feels good hearing a race traitor paid the toll.

While I still went ahead and saved the pic, it's sad seeing a little kid beat up like that. She even looks like a sweetie (at that age)

T O L L

O

L

L

>Retarded nigger manlet loves WWE

That person he was giving the belt too was ugly af lmao.

Oh i fucking Love when problems solve themselves

>implying I give a fuck on whether I'm edgy or not.

Burn coal = Pay toll

soy boy smile, vegan, coal burner, mix breed kids, denver shirt (pot country)

how unusual desu

empathy was given to us by nature (white people) its a normal feeling mate.

WTF she made $150k a year. What was she doing with his bum ass?

It checks out
azfamily.com/story/37138291/pd-suspect-kills-woman-2-children-gets-into-shootout-with-police-at-phoenix-apartment-complex

by getting rid of niggers

>hehe it’s naturak selection guys!
>look how the weak willed white men don’t want any confrontation and want to the niggers to do LITERALLY everything for them
>yeah! This is how natural selection works by the lowest iq people breeding with each other leaving the truly smart to not breed at all!

>broncos """fans"""
>coal burners

coal burnt
toll paid

Hahaha what the hell is that

HOLY KEK

Hahaha the face of the baby. It’s true! It’s all true.

What happened in that 10 minutes?

Toll paid

Toll paid

Sadly, that is how natural selection works. Survival of the fittest doesn't refer to the best and brightest specimens, but to the ones that live long enough to reproduce. The future belongs to the ones who populate it.

>how do we stop this problem from solving itself

nature is taking it's course, why would want to stop it?... I have this stick here, perhaps you can reverse the current of the river with it maybe?

Look at the nigger's cold dead eyes.

Here's a blank one for future use

this is why there's something scary about all those nu-males and millennials constantly acting goofy, excited and smiling on their Youtube vlogs

It's like they're in a state of madness, they're so filled with energy and emotions, that they would be able to murder dozens of people right after cracking jokes before their camera

>How do we stop this from happening?

Love it when the toll payments cyclical

Remove all niggers. Done.

based

Has vegangains finally given himself the one-off?

TOLL STATUS:
[ ] Not Paid
[X] Paid

This problem solved itself.

Nigger mouth open like a numale

>How do we stop this
Raise your daughters to not fuck niggers so they don’t get culled by natural selection.

He killed a nigger and a coal burner, he literally did nothing wrong

>The divorce files, which say the marriage was "irretrievably broken" with no chance of reconciliation, show that Iris Ross, 38, lived about a mile east of the complex where the shootings took place.
>Echeverria told The Arizona Republic that, in recent weeks, Anthony Ross had been harassing Iris Ross. He had showed up to pick up his children with a handgun that he said he was carrying for protection.
>"She believed everybody was honest and good, even her ex-husband," she said. "That ultimately, he would do right for the children and he would have a healthy parenting relationship with her so that the kids could grow up healthy."
Well that makes me feel slightly better, I thought he was happily married and had just recorded a song to post on facebook with wife+kids and randomly snapped killing them all. At least there was a reason.

Stop what? This guy is a national hero. How do we encourage more of these go-rillas to kill coalburners and their halfbreed offspring?

It is becoming clear that smiling like that is a sign of insanity

Maybe in the modern era but for the past billion years or so that’s the complete opposite of how it was. Natural selection inherently favors the strongest and cleverest

>niglet dies
>coal burner dies
>nigger goes to jail

how is this bad?Doesnt Sup Forums advocate for this?

So veganism makes you murder?

If people snap all the time maybe they won’t snap on the big things.

Vegans are pretty far above niggers on my hit list, tbqhonestfamalam.

It says estranged wife in OP pic

It’s great. We need to encourage more of this.

This is a good thing

Toll status: Paid

You realize anyone with a computer in South Africa is literally white right?

We kill niggers. All of them. Worldwide genocide NOW.

Fuck niggers desu

>2 dead niggers and a dead coal burner

I see no problem with this.

LOL I kept wait for chimp out and smashing of shit....

They're just average people conforming to social norms. There is nothing more to it. The fad will be gone within 3 years and likely replaced with something worse.

holy fuck a nigger who knows how to clean up after himself? Is this one of those BASED niggers I hear about on the_donald??

So... Normal niggers go to the same schools as more retarded niggers?

Sum gangsta shit

We should encourage it. This man was the ultimate form of vegan. The only way to truly stop human privilege and animal slavery is to eliminate humans. When vegans swallow the last veganpill they will realize it is their obligation to take themselves and their families out. Then we all win. Really, though, I've known some pretty chill vegans.

I don't get it. What does veganism have to do with it?