Is this what is behind Sup Forums's neurosis?

Is this what is behind Sup Forums's neurosis?

lmao, Sup Forums btfo, how are they ever going to recover

You know how many women want me for casual sex
I have the opposite problem and you know it
Why must you persist in this foolishness?
P.S. isn't there a thread up right now you also made asking me to be nice for once - kind of a weird contradiction, no?

>lovelife11ags

I’m sure she’s a real catch

Why would anyone be a nice guy in this day and age. I’d rather be a virgin wizard than shill my beliefs so a 6/10 will look at me. Absolutely pathetic the state of men these days. These hoes aren’t worth shit.

>That pointy cartoon ass

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggots who organize on discord, tumblr, mainstream media, leftypol, soygoy, nihilistic hedonistic liberals, skeptics and (((Kraut)))

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

They specificly want to demoralize white men. They are posting anti-white propaganda constantly.

Hide and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

what it looks like when girls go to college

forgot pic

Or just ask them to post their hands with a timestamp.

No one here is a nice guy.

Actually I found it on Sup Forums and just wanted to share it somewhere else because I thought it was a little funny. Besides who takes seriously the opinion of a whore. When she is 40 and childless not even the chicken foot will want to touch her.

>tfw this btfodme so hard I changed my beliefs instantly

Why can't leftists name a nigger country they'd want to live in?

you know it hurts cro-bro, that's why you are being sarcastic

fat legs

>Not wanting to smash that cartoony ass

Johnny Depp for a time moved to France. That's pretty close. He only returned because of taxation.

South Africa, but only in the white communities.

Next question

That's how the dark meat likes them.

Nah, im far past the stage of "nice guy".

This bitch picked up her ass in the PS1 polygon count era

They raise kids to be respectful. The kids that listen end up fucked in the real world.

the guys who post here just aren't attractive. one would never see them in a sexual light, even if their faces weren't ugly their personalities are. idk why they can't see the fault lies with themselves.

Dat nostalgia.
One of my first faps.

Women are so self centered that they cannot possibly fathom men making decisions, and holding opinions based on things that have nothing to do with them.

If you hold an opposing viewpoint politically it much be because "wahh women don't want you".

They believe there must be some ulterior motive, because they themselves never actually have genuine opinions of their own free from ulterior motives predicated on how they will be seen socially.

Only a weak feminized man develops his political views based on what women deem acceptable.

like your opinions are based on anything but life spitting at your ugly face

What fault? You're the one who perceives there to be a fault.

Why can't you hold a political opinion without basing it on what women deem acceptable? What have they contributed that they deserve to be listened to?

You're basically projecting your own failings onto the rest of us and making the mistake of thinking we hate ourselves as much as you hate yourself.