Anyone else feels very intense hatred toward americans after being redpilled?

When I was little I used to look up to them, I thought it was the perfect place, heaven on earth if you will, and americans were ideal beings.
I didn't hate them right away after swallowing the red pill but after some time I realised they are as bad as jews, since they do their bidding and will gladly give their worthess lives for them.

I want to remind you that americans would have had no qualms about dropping a nuclear bomb in Europe (For their jewish overlords )had Germany not surrendered, yet now they claim muhh Europe pls take mee america is going brown!!

Last but not least, were it no for americans your country would be ethnically homogeneous, you wouldn't lead a materialist superficial lifestyle, women wouldnt be whores, the internet wouldnt exist and there wouldnt be degeenerate art/music/food, all of which has come from the americans.
If your country is already ethnically homogenous then you would have had been saved from commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=08f_1514326890
youtube.com/watch?v=IqITGz-b11s
youtube.com/watch?v=Syrv6eygmNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, some are alright.

If it wasn't the Americans it would be the French or the British fucking everything up and fighting Jewish wars.

America is a third world country, here is some pproof:
liveleak.com/view?i=08f_1514326890
I'm suprised that we aren't sending them aid yet.

Cool blog post OP.

>Americans can't banter, so we become such a symbol of revulsion and hatred that we can make Europeans mad just by posting in a thread
It's like Russians in an Eastern European thread.

>were it not for Americans your country would be ethnically homogeneous

Do you really believe that? You think the average American wants to flood Europe with negroes and mudslimes? Most Americans absolutely hate what's happening to Europe. Even the nonwhite ones see a problem with what's going on in Europe. We don't want your countries to turn to shit. We don't want bad things to happen to you. Instead of focusing on the International Jewish Marxism, you've decided to turn on us because you fail to see that all of those things you listed affect us just as much, if not more.

um it literally is heaven on Earth. I go to work in one of my 3 cars then come back home to my family and 10 acres at night... everything is cheap and available any time. im dicking off on pol and getting paid. I'd be butthurt too if I was a euro.

Most Americans aren’t even white

>Eurocuck who can't even show his own flag
Opinion disregarded

can confirm

>um it literally is heaven on Earth
bull fucking shit

You're probably not even American meme flag.

I dindu nuffin

You're argument is with Liberals, not all Americans. Unfortunately they are many.

More American than you juan.

Americans have not had a war on their soil in well over one hundered years. They have not suffered the effects of modern warfare on their civilian population within living memory, hence they are willing to invade every nation on earth, fund endless wars for the benefit of no one except perhaps obscure Jews. They are currently causing, instigating or are at war with several nations and terror groups. None of which is known to the ignorant American people who continue their daily lives as the result of their ignorance is spontaneously flashed before them on the television for dramatic effect in order to fire up the American Golem to support some deadly foreign policy mistake at the expense of the Goyim of some obscure arabic country that was previously stable (in relative terms). Their ignorance is made unenduringly worse by their enthused endorsement of continuous warfare, as they stuff their fat faces, unphased by any guilt or consequence.

Americans deserve all the suffering.

>I want to remind you that americans would have had no qualms about dropping a nuclear bomb in Europe (For their jewish overlords )had Germany not surrendered, yet now they claim muhh Europe pls take mee america is going brown!!

You'll be shocked to discover those are actually different people, alive at different points in time.

*replying to an obvious shill thread* saged

The shit I take is whiter than you shartgoblin subhumans

Honestly.....this.
I

Absolutely SEETHING mad about Americans

Americans just make twats of themselves on a regular basis. On pol, or in real life. Americans I have met are arrogant and clueless. Its embarrassing but they're dumb as shit.

With that said, 20% are alright. That 20% just need to reign in the other 80%.

Yup. They're basically kike puppets.

Your right. I fucking hate my shitty country and shitty culture. Feelsbadman.avi

The amerimutt make is funny.
>coming from a burger.

God save the kang!

whiter than you mahmoud

We can't, just end us......please.
youtube.com/watch?v=IqITGz-b11s

agreed. its little more than a giant brown cesspool at this point

you should direct your anger tpward the American government, not the American people. The American people are pretty much drones who do what they're told, the government is doing all of the evil

t. Mohammed

Inbred retard, pls see

The problem with Americans on Sup Forums is that there are so many of them. So individually they produce nothing of value in their homeland but together they are a megaphone of shitposting accepted only because other Americans will come to their defence in the way insects defend their queen

dont like it? then get off Sup Forums
we're american and pro Trump and proud of it and we will literally fuck up anybody that tries to start shit with it
now get off europoors, you have prayers at the mosque to get to

Exhibit A.

Also with that said - UK is shit too

pic related

>tfw I know tf cause I'm just another fat burger
Anons, I used to hold our country in such high regards. It can be beautiful, if only we could restart knowing what we do now. Don't let the blackpill get you down, we can still change things.

>

No I always knew americans were trash.

You are a shill. Your only purpose here is sowing discord between people of Sup Forums and you are likely yourself a leftist and possibly an antifa member.

This.

Probably not even European. More likely self hating American lib shit

>1 post by this ID
Sage goes in all fields boys

I'm crying inside.

we made everything you enjoy and like, you literally don't hate us

I know REAL JEWISH PEOPLE, NOT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS and they're not that bad but America is still a shit country with fake democracy and large companies controlling the government.

yeah okay Muhammad

traitors are the first to go, remember that

I used to think Europeans were cool from books and TV but once the internet got popular I realized you're all a mix of Rowan Atkinson and Bin Laden.

I lost my faith for a while.

Eh...we fucked up. But you guys weren't complaining when you were getting stomped by the Nazis. You idealized America, and were let down by reality. Now you are doing the same thing with the European fascists, but reality can't correct you until they take power. Every system has advantages and disadvantages.

>da day of teh rohp
yeah somehow im not scared

A 2nd Amandment would be fine in Europe too.

AND EVERYONE WILL GET MAD AF WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO REASON!

t. boomer from the deep south who heard about le nazi frog website on cable tv.

Well in ww3 we can stay out of it and let one of them win for once. I know we tried that twice but the third time is a charm.

It would be funny if all out military were pulled out of and around Europe. Europe would be gone in a week.

Thanks for making the link a different row so it can be easily copied. You're the best and have a nice day.

Don't be silly, Juan. Your presence in Germany and the rest of Europe was needed to keep Nazis out of power and to ensure the BLACKING of Europe, as per American ideals.

Europe's under new management. It is now called the Federation of Russia and Surrounding States.

I generally dislike most humans.

Nationality is irrelvant when you see
what monsters humans are.

i think your concept of humans may be skewed due to your country of origin.

Kek

When I was little I used to look up to them, I thought it was the perfect place, heaven on earth if you will, and americans were ideal beings.
I didn't hate them right away after swallowing the red pill but after some time I realised they are as bad as jews, since they do their bidding and will gladly give their worthess lives for them.

I want to remind you that americans would have had no qualms about dropping a nuclear bomb in Europe (For their jewish overlords )had Germany not surrendered, yet now they claim muhh Europe pls take mee america is going brown!!

Last but not least, were it no for americans your country would be ethnically homogeneous, you wouldn't lead a materialist superficial lifestyle, women wouldnt be whores, the internet wouldnt exist and there wouldnt be degeenerate art/music/food, all of which has come from the americans.
If your country is already ethnically homogenous then you would have had been saved from commies.

>Last but not least, were it no for americans your country would be ethnically homogeneous, you wouldn't lead a materialist superficial lifestyle, women wouldnt be whores, the internet wouldnt exist and there wouldnt be degeenerate art/music/food, all of which has come from the americans.

>Stubs toe in the morning
>FUCKING AMERIMUTTS!!!!!

>yeah okay Muhammad
See - this is making a twat of yourself. You are representing your nation and making you all look like uncultured oafs. You are embarrassing the decent among you.

Its the same in any country - you have those who are brainwashed by culture and those who recognize the brainwashing, but brainwashed Americans are just extreme.

Would rather be American then get run over by trucks Mohammad.

You're the entire reason we supported the allies during WWII--Americans would never turn their back on the Anglo in order to support a foreign nation and culture that doesn't even speak our language. It's funny how Hitler circlejerkers never blame you guys.

Didn't that happen in New York just recently? On a cycle path?

Anyone else notice how board sliding threads always have 1 Post by This ID with a meme flag and 50+ posters reply to it anyway?

I generally agree with your statements, but the top 1/3 of that meme is a blatant lie. Especially Britain being bros with the country that invented the Eternal Anglo.

What exactly do you think your countries are going to look like after the next couple of decades?
When i think of my disdain for Germany, its because of Merkel, not the hopelessly misinformed natives.
Your hatred is misguided and sounds like it comes from a place of self hatred or rage, not from being politically enlightened. The idea that youd be properly informed on anything is silly when your information comes from a country that censors speech and has zero freedom of press.
It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest to learn that european media in general is no different from CNN, cherry picked non-news to distract you from how fucked you really are.
And if America has to be the target for a worldwide niggeresque "blame my problems on these guys" hate campaign, well be that hero you dont deserve.
Or we could just pull out the rest of our "UN donations for retarded yurops", pull our military protecting your borders and sip cheap bourbon as your entire "vastly superior" infrastructure collapses over night.
Id prefer the latter but the collective whining would deafen us all as well as being a pr nightmare.
>XD XD mutts

It's not our fault that these people are too stupid/drugged out to file for welfare and section ape housing. Unlike Europe, you have to actually fill out a few forms in order to get your gibs here.

Do you think I worship Churchill or something?

Everyday on Sup Forums we see dozens of threads blaming Americans for everything that happened after WWII when we wouldn't have given a flying fuck about Europe if the British weren't involved. It's like Europeans blame us for anything--even their virginity and lack of success with women. OP even blames us for the women in his nation being whores top fucking lel.

Don't even bother. You can't help Sup Forums anymore.

yes, and have you noticed anythead that isnt a le56% thread has a boomer related derailing post?

Heres an example of an American making a twat of themselves (again)

youtube.com/watch?v=Syrv6eygmNY

Im very concerned with what has happened to our country. Leftists are sick and love fags, trannies, think interracial kids are just great, its sick.
That said, its funny to see europoor trash on here posting their garbage.
UK lol achmed is the mayor of your most famous city, your contry is full of mudslimes.
the sweed and german fags can't even let their women walk around at night.
The America you speak of is big city democrat controlled hell holes on the coasts.
Places like Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina are phenemonal places.
I work from 8-5 drive my brand new 50k truck home to my 500k house. Go to the gym lift heavy weights. Come home, wife has dinner ready, enjoy a cold beer have sex if I please and enjoy my life.
On the weekends I hunt, fish and play golf with friends. You eurofags complain on here all the time about your shit lives cant find a gf.
You call americans fat. You are skinny, pale ugly betas with horrible teeth. You play vidya games and watch anime for fun. You hjave to wade through mohammad on city streets in your faggot tiny cars (if you even have one)

>Anglokikes

You mean Germany? I like Germany and German culture. I lived in Germany for 2 years and they are similar to UK - probably the most similar compared to any other country - No offense Deutschlanders.

I think UK football fans don't, but then UK football fans don't like any other country.

You're right, we should have let the Germans eat you. Europe would still be able to stand under it's own power. Right now we're the only thing in the way of Russia raping you.

absolutely. tell them brother

>Right now we're the only thing in the way of Russia raping you.

Russia and its antiquated technology doesn't have the power to rape the UK with or without us. I doubt even think Putin wants to, anyway. Ukraine and Poland might be a different scenario entirely, though.

Stop bullying Amerimutts.
Being a dumb Mutt is the future and it's beautiful

I'm just saying that there is plenty of shitposting on this board and that wouldn't change much if all the Americans died off. Conversation here is rarely civilized or productive between any countries.

It's not our fault you let your country become Americanized.

We enact travel bans, build walls and deport illegals, yet were the mutts. Pottery

>Americans I have met are arrogant and clueless.

If Sup Forums is any indication of how normalfag Europeans act, you guys are the most arrogant people on Earth but lack complete self-awareness of this fact.

Americans are:
>Mutt
>Fat
>Religious
>Dumb
>Only eats Mcdonalds
Sad

OP True love girlfriend pulled an AMERICAN GI Troop Train last night and he's dick hurt

And yet the question remains, we haven't we buttfucked you and taken your lands already if we're the "Evil Empire"? Because you goddamn know damn well we could. In a week.

So why haven't we? We have crime, unemployment, poverty, disease. What's stopping us from taking all of England? Or Africa?

Ergo, you may now STFU.