NETHERLANDS YES!

A 20 year old man from Nijmegen has raped a 15 year old girl (the nationality of the rapist isn't mentioned so that should tell you all you need to know)

gelderlander.nl/nijmegen-e-o/man-20-uit-nijmegen-verdacht-van-verkrachten-15-jarige-ze-had-kunnen-gillen~ac98bf51/

''I am not a rapist'' the man said, according to the man she had given him consent because he could see in her eyes that she wanted it and ''if she didn't want it she could have just screamed and left''

Now this was reported on the 4th of December but the real kicker is the punishment which is only 2.5 years in jail. Yes that dot isn't a typo, the rapist will only get 2.5 years of jail (well jail is a strong word, in The Netherlands it's more like a hotel)

How many more situations like this need to happen before normies wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/5140053/maarten-van-dun-werkt-in-gelderland/
uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inziendocument?id=ECLI:NL:RBGEL:2017:6554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate mudslides as much as the next guy but most women fantasize about and orgasm from rape. The subhuman's argument holds water.

>raping underage girls is okay because there are women out there with rape fantasies

Take off your meme flag, Achmed.

Fuck’s sake, get that sorted out as soon as possible. You don’t want a Dutch Rotherham.

>Fuck’s sake, get that sorted out as soon as possible.

I really wish we could. For the most part people here don't give a shit about anything except for their own little circle and money. They don't care at all if things like this happen as long as they don't experience it and can keep living their materialist lifestyle. And if you point out the glaring issues in the current society you will be socially outcast.

I see what you mean. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Dutch people never seem that nationalistic.

>The man had sex with the teenager in June after she had run away from an institution in Zetten.

>The two met at the station in Nijmegen. They knew each other from the institution. They smoked together and went to the home of a boy's friend, the 20-year-old suspect, to chill.

Please tell me that the Jewgle translator got this one wrong.

They're not. Dutch people are like jews except instead of being extremely nationalistic and partaking in nepotism they are extremely self loathing and would sell each other out for even the slightest temporary gain. It really is a sad sight to behold.

This translation is 100% correct and just to be clear with the smoking part they don't mean smoking a cigarette but smoking weed.

So let me get this straight:
>girl runs away from institution
>meets "friend" from said institution
>they go to other guy's place, get stoned
>rape happens

Uh... Am I the only one here who sees literally nothing wrong here. I mean, it was probably not rape, and the participants are most likely white scum (ruskies I assume).

Is this bait?

Doing weed together with a 15 year old girl and while under influence of said weed try to force having sex with her and after getting caught saying she wanted it because she had a certain look in her eyes sure sounds like rape to me.

Bring this man to 't Groene Zoodje

The guy probably couldn't even finish his joint when the girl started throwing off her clothes. I doubt he can actually remember the act, tho.

The way it was written in the article it implies they smoked weed first and then went to the apartment.

I feel like this thread is not living up to its promises, to be acutely honest here.

>before normies wake up?
In britian the Muslims are literally mass raping their children. Let's just pause for a moment and emphasize this
Mass
raping
children.
And they do nothing at all. The normies will never wake up

Well if I ever hear about a guy that I know wanting to rape a girl I'll make sure to tell him to make it brutal so that when I make a thread about it on Sup Forums you will at least be satisfied.

I like this version better.

slightly more useful sources
geenstijl.nl/5140053/maarten-van-dun-werkt-in-gelderland/
uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inziendocument?id=ECLI:NL:RBGEL:2017:6554
>Zij heeft [getuige 1] toen aan verdachte in het Arabisch laten vertalen dat ze vijftien jaar oud is.
>she had a witness tell the suspect in arabic that she was 15

in dutch it is called Roterdam

Do we need to liberate Nijmegen again?