Have you taken the redpill about the REAL earth shape?

Have you taken the redpill about the REAL earth shape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it pill-shaped?

>redpill
>theory

kek, you're dumb.

Most can't handle the Torus pill

Oh my FUCKING god

Space is a lie

but user...how is the outside the inside?

You said "fucking" and "God" at the same sentence. So edgy.

>Theory

Where's the science behind this theory?

Well that would be one hell of a fun fantasy world metaphysics.

So if you keep going north you wrap around to a parallel Earth?

inside the torus is where the lizardpeople come from

I guess we got some dikes to build, withh all the global warming and sheit.

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

>Showing a wall about 5.000 km's high surrounding the whole world.
>He can't see it.
>Still believes it's there because of a meme.

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

>Inb4 dead pixels, reflections, dust particles, ad hominem, psyop derail

Why are pictures of earth so radically different? The water is different colors, the continents are different sizes -- THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY!

Its almost as if they had to assemble images of a flat earth on a globe...

I counted 3 South Americas and thats 3 too many

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

>Hotspot
Uh, those are clouds and the reflection of sun in the water of Baltic Sea?

If you're going to collage/composite, then COMPOSITE! Don't fucking copy/paste, thats FAKING AN IMAGE!

If you copy and paste, thats now an artistic rendition, not a composite.

>What's a telephoto lens

>have you taken the redpill
>posts the mother of all bluepills

>Uh, those are clouds and the reflection of sun in the water of Baltic Sea?

Is that an assertion or a question?

At least you're not saying its a break in the clouds or refraction, or some other retarded guess

How is that even proof? That looks like Greenland or something.

God loves us

How is the equator the hottest spot if the earth is tilted?

Then how is it that timezones exist? At least with the flat earth model they explain it by saying the sun is a spotlight. Does this ice ball revolve around a star?

edgyhyyy

1 is too many.

i love this dude

i hope this meme never dies

The iceball meme isn't funny yet, needs to brew a lil longer.

Nice meme infographic

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

Im not saying its an iceball, see Timezones actually make more sense on a flat earth map

It's the hottest per average.

The closest distance between the Earth and the Sun is always changing.

>this whole thread

Show me the science. All your flattard "arguments" are just schizophrenic boomer facebook memes that you spam incessantly. Look at this example of my counterpoint to yours: a day/night cycle would not work on your magic space pizza due to the way light spreads out.

Oh that's right, light is a Masonic-reptilian-loominarty science. It's like arguing with and SJW, or those jews that always tried to argue with young Hitler in a bar. No counterarguments, just jumping from image to image like a spastic monkey.

Because the Earth is really BIG user, come on lay of the Meth crystal man.

The sun is small and local, see It revolves above us and appears to disappear due to perspective

>more land to colonize
You had your break, get back to work, britbongs.

>small turk brain can't handle the truth

They're like kikes. They go onto Sup Forums, spam their facebook tier memes, get BTFO and return the next day without any memory of them getting BTFO. It's almost like this is coordinated shilling.

So this is the chart based on how big the earth is

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Still looks like a normal glacier bro. Try to be more sceptical with internet/meme information.

I've taken so many damn red pills they are losing effect. What do? God damn world could be a helix, I don't give a shit anymore.

>WATER CAN'T STAY LEVEL ON A CURVED SURFACE
Try again, retards.

Great argument

wall of antartica, while antartica is in the middle on a flat earh map

seems legit

The earth is 30.000 km wide and that thing is 23 km's above the surface. How can he see the curve?

You need the intelligence of a kid to realize it.

Gonna use this for a tabletop campaign setting. Thanks OP.

That still does not account for the tilt. If the earth was tilted and spun around the sun once a year then the ring of the hottest places would be shifted by the tilt of earth. Instead we see a ring around the equater which is only possible on a flat earth.

There is only ONE TRUTH.

>Wehrner Von Braun and co helped get us into space with superior kraut science
Wow so evil, much conspiracy. You're either a leftist goon or a kike at this point.

I dont know what to tell you, do some research for yourself

Are you disputing history?

also pic related

Rocket hitting firmament?

youtu.be/IAcp3BFBYw4

you think thats nuts? Ever notice how the ocean floor looks like an upside down, inverted mirror image of the continents?

This is demonstrable. If earth is a sphere you can trace any two perpendicular lines around the surface of the earth, and they will intersect twice. On a torus they will only intersect once.

I wanted to believe it's true but there's not a single plausible scenario for flat earth to work the way it does.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though and even though I will challenge you, I am glad you have your own.

Dont confuse north and south pole

how do people jerk off in space

If it's just a meme, you should be able to debunk it easily. It isn't it's a fact and you're either legitimately crazy or trolling.

I feel unchallenged, you haven't made an argument for the heliocentric model besides "this could be greenland"

they don't because space is not real

>Implying the great ice ball isnt flat

Wrong.

Who knows if space is even real

Yes, because your view of history is off its meds. Is the DNC letting loony bin patients post on Sup Forums to disrupt the board even more?

>Muh firmament
No you absolute tard, it ran out of fuel.

Finally a shape I can accept.

I wonder why cameras changed over 30 years
That's so suspicious.

(Please stop wasting threads with these threads.)

>PILLED.com

Wouldn’t it always be sunny out based on this model?

That's not going to stop this NEET mental basketcase. He'll get banned for a few days and immediately come back with his shilling game.

Ancient Greeks realized that the earth is round by watching ships fade in the horizon top-bottom.

How is that?

Nice ad hominem, great argument

But user, sunlight physics are a Masonic 666 loominarty hoax!
There wasn't any meth in ancient Athens and there was no internet to bring all the world's village idiots together.

Im not quite following. Can you expound on that?

It's almost like satellites are close to the earth and there's a shutter speed and you have to take a series of pictures that form a larger one

>Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!!
I did that in high school, user.

I didnt start this thread

Why does earth HAVE to be photoshopped if we can take pics of saturn?

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

Again, nothing inherently wrong with a victor utilizing captured technology and science from a defeated enemy. I don't get the point you're trying to make.

It is in the north pole during summer solstice

The Koran is the most correct here
It's egg shaped. Not a perfect sphere

Da reel redpill

What?
Is this shit a thing now?

This pic only makes sense with the real model of earth - the spinning ball.
Just try it with a fleshlight and see for yourself.