Is Drump the least respected president ever?

Is Drump the least respected president ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EnSRCNeXNGc
youtube.com/watch?v=aRrgtULWPco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is the least respectable President ever.

Seriously. Even if you think he's good at his job, he's crass, boorish, and in general low-class.

The fact he got second place is amazing considering the smear campaign against the guy

He will never top the best.

You know who's in first place? It's Obama. Obama is more admired than Drumpf.

Hey Share Blue. Wife riding her bull while you work again making those cuck bucks?

The silent majority

>people still like the nigger

how brainwashed has our country become?

it's almost as though he has been the target of an almost universal media smear campaign for two straight years

>People still like a cool, affable, down-to-earth guy who didn't put us in constant fear that world war iii was on the horizon.

woah

>Implying any president since Nixon Hasn't been under 24/7 smear campaign.

It's almost as if he is a buffoon who has difficulty stringing an intelligible sentence together, got elected by appealing to fascist elements of our society, is autocratic, and every other word that comes out his mouth is false.

Protip: Intelligent people, people whose media consumption isn't limited to Fox News and right-wing radio, don't see in Trump what you retards see. It has nothing to do with ignorance or media manipulation.

>People still like a cool, affable, down-to-earth guy who didn't put us in constant fear that world war iii was on the horizon.

As nostalgic as people are for Clinton's presidency he wasn't remotely a good president.

Cool? He was such an arrogant blowhard that treated the citizens of the US like he was morally superior and chastised them when he didn't get his way like a spoiled brat. You know why? Because like most liberals, that's exactly what he is... a spoiled brat that had a mother with rich friends. Flew him around the world, raised mostly in indonesia at a private school. Then went to private schools in Hawaii where he lounged and smoked weed with photo OPs, while flying to seattle to meet with his powerful communist mentor on vacations. Then he went to Occidental and then to Harvard, none of which he paid for himself. Where he frequented bath houses and did a bunch of blow. He has had everything handed to him so he thinks everyone else that has anything must have had it handed to them too. The only people that admire him, admire him for his amazing ability to lie and twist words for political weaponization. He is very truly very very good at that... but I don't find that admirable. But to liberals, they seem to admire who can cheat or lie and get away with it the most. There is no honor among thieves.

I think this really speaks to the left-right divide in America. Obama isn't doing shit these days. He doesn't have a charity, he doesn't champion a cause, he doesn't own a business, he isn't in politics anymore. He is floating of of expired glory.
People admire him because he isn't trump

saged

Are Republicans only capable of projection? Change a few details, and this is the biography of Donald Trump.

People liked Obama. Even Republicans couldn't deny how cool he was, which is why all the personal criticisms of him are baseless conspiracy theory. You see, liberals and dems don't need to make up anything about Donald Trump to call him a horrible person. He has spent over 30 years in the public eye being horrible. Before, when we thought he was a harmless cartoon character, we laughed, but now we're in fear, in fear about the very real possibility that America is over as we know it.

He's respected on the world stage because Europe is scared shitless of him.
>T-T-Trump is banned from our country!
Only disrespected at home because people are fucking stupid.

>got elected by appealing to fascist elements of our society
Aaand opinion discarded because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

He's the least qualified and most morally wretched.

Maybe the pussified america you know is over thank god

>Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

>radical
*I'm different than all these career politicians. We need something new!*

>authoritarian
*The only world leaders I don't talk bad about are dictators.*

>nationalism
*Mexico isn't sending their best people. They're sending rapists.*

>dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition
*Fake news*

>control of industry and commerce
*I am going to force every US company to bring factories back to the US*

Isn't that similar to how Obama was elected? There's no such thing as race, but unless you voted for Obama, based on his being black, then you were blatantly a racist. It reminds me of the last election when gender didn't exist, but we needed a female President so unless you voted for Hillary you were a misogynist.
It's just that typical Jew thing of

>"X is wrong and you shouldn't do it unless it benefits (((us))) and then you should definitely do it because it's the only (((moral))) truth"

bit like italians then? you must relate well :)

>radical
>nationalism
Yes. The rest is just you blowing smoke out your ass because you're fucking stupid and don't know what you're talking about.

>ITT: Trump supporters in denial

It's pretty undeniable people don't like him. He lost the popular vote and Europoors hate him.

See, right there you eat shit. I'm a 6 ft 4 inch Marine combat veteran. I have four brothers that are exactly like me. I've met you Trump supporters, and you are no threat to us. Moreover, we'd probably pick you up and throw you over a table with zero effort. Give it a rest soy boy faggots. Conservative only implies stupid, not brave and not powerful. Your hero is a geriatric, fat, old, burned out TV star. Eat donkey dicks Republican faggots. Your President, your politics and your game are STALE.

If you don't want America as we know it to be over, you either don't pay attention or are one of the kikes running it

Also I should note that only your radical example was right. He's nationalistic but your example is fucking stupid and irrelevant.

>*Fake news*
You could have at least mentioned that he wanted to expand libel/slander laws so he could sue whoever he wanted for whatever reason.

There is no such thing as “America First” when it comes to Trump. What we have seen thus far is “Chabad First”; “Israel First”; “Saudi Arabia First”; “Netanyahu First”; and “Alan Dershowitz First.” The only people who think that Trump is getting an A are Alex Jones and the Christian Zionist movement.

youtu.be/EnSRCNeXNGc

>6 ft 4 inch Marine combat veteran
Coulda said pack mule and we'd understand.

We don't like motherfuckers and Trump is a motherfucker. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

Sure thing buddy. Must be a new shariablue tactic.

>gallup poll shows he's only the second most respected person in USA
Is this finally the thing he will be impeached for?

Fuck off. Run your mouth in person if you feel brave. Just walk up with your Grab a Pussy hat in any public place and run that fucking stupid yapper about herr Trump and see what happens next.

America is pretty fucking sick of Trump and his asshole dead enders. I repeat, the people of the United States are getting PRETTY FUCKING TIRED OF TRUMP.

This, it was nice to stick it to the faggoty demoncrats but this has got to be the most Jewed President we've ever had.

It seems there are too many snowflakes left. Must buy more bullets.

>I repeat, the people of the United States are getting PRETTY FUCKING TIRED OF TRUMP.

just like the people of the united states voted in larger numbers for hillary?

what the people of the united states want literally doesnt matter

If you go on the Terminal Lance Facebook page, there are all kinds of retards like that guy. Max Uriarte is a Jew who lives in California, Antifa supporter, and a genuine "MUH NAZI FUG DRUMPF" faggot.

>its the president's job to be liked by everyone

"you are fake news" is not forcible suppression of opposition. Come back when the Marines raid CNN.

Why don't you lefties go after his real weak point?
>Violated the Logan Act on behalf of Israel, it's a matter of public record
Oh right, because you're working for the kikes too.

Same approval numbers as kenyan Obama at the end of year 1. kys libshits

SO MUCH THIS!!

No one was accused (at least not by anyone credible) of being racist because they didn't vote for Obama. If you think there weren't racist undertones to opposition to Obama, however, you are naive.

No one credible even really pushed the "Hillary lost because of misogyny" narrative either. They recognized Hillary didn't really energize Dems, AND that Trump energized regressive conservatives and anti-liberals. Again, if you think there aren't racist undertones to much of the support of Trump, you are naive. No, not everyone who supports Trump is racist, but everyone in my experience who supports Trump does so either out of bigotry, selfishness, or anti-liberalism. I have never encountered a Trump supporter who supports Trump out of positive feelings. Trump supporters are just hateful or selfish.

Yeah, but the left can't me--

What sensationalist fucking tripe. DUDE OBAMA SO COOL HE DROPS A MIC AT A DINNER SPEECH *CLAP* YAASSSSSSS. Trump sucks but you omg he's gonna destroy america types are worse. Babies absolute babies

Yet he is president, not Hildabeest nor Cuckie Kikeders.

Being on top when cucks like you is easy snowflake. Real men don't need that. I'd explain, but you wouldn't understand.

We've heard and seen enough from the carpetbagger Trumps to know what we're in for. Trump couldn't get a job bagging groceries with his background, and all of us out her have to give fucking blood and urine samples to work for $7.25 an hour at McDonalds.

Seriously. Fuck Trump and everybody like him.

Fuck white people
if we killed all white people there would be no trump precidency

The media gave so much free love to Obama

>Authoritarism mean "not talking shit about dictators"
How can a man with an internet access can still chose to be this retarded

I'll take Cuck News Network for $100.00

"Well, actually you forgot Poland."

...literally all you have to do is name the Jew and you'll have support....so name the Jew.
There'd also be no welfare for you.

Trump had only gotten 5% positive coverage.

Once we impeach drumpf you crackers better start packing

If we killed all Antifa the world would be better. Wouldn't you say ?

At least they mentioned him, unlike Ron Paul.

Or nigger lives matter.

Try us
We have almost everyone on our side

>start
Oh wait you're serious, let me laugh harder.

>it's not bad until they're literally at your doorstep

This is why liberals find conservatives retarded. You are incapable of seeing the forest for the trees (especially when it is politically convenient to not do so). If Obama would have said half of the t hings Trump said about Fox News, a network whom it's not hypberbolic to call state propaganda, Republicans would have torn this country down. Hell, Republicans made a big deal whenever there was even the suspicion that Obama was singling out Fox News for being the RNC Network.

First amendment rights aren't just a legal principle they are an ethical principle. The President has no business undermining media. The media exists to keep him in check because of the disproportionate amount of power HE has. Trump in his attacks on the media has shown he doesn't respect this principle. It should be a red flag to any person with a middle school-level understanding of Western 20th century politics.

You got your shit pushed in by one autist in a car faggot.

I'm still kinda mad about Ron Paul getting so little coverage. I'm not even 'murican but he should have been US president.

Do you think maybe Trump might have a wee bit more credibility if he didn't spend his days on Twitter gossiping like a 15 yr old?

once drumpf is gone we're coming for you
we'll find out if you voted for him
if i were you i'd burn that drumpf merch and scrub my social media

Any republicans ? Probably
But last time I checked Obama got the "Perfect president, he din do no wrong" treatment
300k death in Syria for his proxy war and no one seems to give a fuck, I wonder was W.Bush must feel about it

provide proof....Think you have the wrong picture.

I guess retards like you watch CNN

Hey. It's not Trumps fault that Cuck News Network and the rest of the shills can't even smear him for a week without showing how retarded they are.

You're on my social media kike.

better hope you didn't donate even a cent to him, because that information is public and you'd bet your ass we'll use that information in any way we see fit once we regain power.
You haven't seen anything yet

Go ahead and try faggot. Ah don't live in Calicucknia or New Wop. Police ain't gonna protect you down here.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRrgtULWPco

>vox

Please, kill the Jews and good goys that donated to Trump so we can clean house and physically remove commies and kikes.

You lost deep red Alabama because people realized what a traitor Drumpf is
Your neighbor will turn you in, with no incentives

Well your the least qualified and most morally wretched as well.

We don't need a whiny little self hating bitch But here you are......

See you hate when people point out how pathetic you really are.

Is it TRUE or did you see it on CNN

We're babies because we don't want a petulant child to be the person in control of our nuclear weapons? We're babies because we recognize all of the red flags in Trump that history classes have warned us about since elementary school?

You "moderates" on the Trump issue are the worst (I say this as someone who used to be like you). You are doing no favors to this country by focusing on alleged hyperoblic Trump hate instead of the cult-of-personality surrounding Trump. Do you not see how fucking stupid, selfish, and authoritarian Trump is? Do you not see how it is a genuine fucking threat to have someone like that in control of our military and nuclear weapons?

Hey, you stop criticizing President Kushner you anti-semite!

I don't care if youre a good wh*te man who voted Hillary, you'll still get the bullet

Good tune.

Remember people this gallop poll we're talking about.

holy shit... the fucking virgin rage lol

And you gonna come and get me ? Stop, please stop mah sides can't stop laughing.

What's funnier is he thinks you live next to niggers.

That one guy who got a bullet in his skull is pretty disrespected nigga.

Maybe you should leave?

I don't have to.
We'll strengthen hate speech laws and your neighbor will turn you in to the authorities.

Hey. I don't care if you're a nigger. You still getting it if I ever see ya.

>according to a new (((poll)))

Wait till his sealed docs are unsealed, all you fuckin morons then can all jump off a bldg somewhere.

You can’t fix stupid. Liberals just can’t diff between truth and lies.