Ummm sweetie, race is a social construct. If not, how come Irish...

>ummm sweetie, race is a social construct. If not, how come Irish, Italians and eastern Europeans were not white back then?
How do you even argue this? It's pretty much the only argument they need. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albin_Francisco_Schoepf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bielaski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Tyssowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kargé
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italians WERE white back then.

Pic related, at the time only "free white persons" were allowed to naturalize as US citizens and this is a naturalization document of an Italian gaining citizenship

The popular classificiation of races as white/black/asian does not mean race doesn't exist. Just because you reject one categorization doesn't mean you can default to biological equality. There's more different between Italians and Australian Aboriginals than skin color. Would you say different?

Please don’t use our Scottish qt for your libshit, Serbian rat.

>ummm sweetie, gay used to not be okay, so what makes you think it's okay to be a fag now a days

NEWFAGS: STOP BUMPING OBVIOUS DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL THREADS

pic replated

I thought she was jewish

Race (black, white, Asian) is a social construct.

Ethnicity (Irish, Anglo, Slavic, Hutu, Tutsi, Bantu, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian) isn't.

Oh and as for the others
>Irish
Have always been able to naturalize and thus were always legally considered white. A good chunk of the Founding Fathers were of Irish heritage. Andrew Jackson's parents were Irish immigrants.

>Eastern Europeans
Have also always been legally considered white. Poles, for example, have a long history in this country during a time when only whites were allowed to come here thus they were clearly considered white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albin_Francisco_Schoepf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bielaski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Tyssowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kargé

There is literally no European nation that has ever been legally considered non-white by the United States. The United States always recognized "white" to mean "European" and all Europeans have always been considered white in the eyes of our historical naturalization laws.

Don't let the leftists lie to you about how "the definition of whiteness has constantly changed". It's simply not true, there was a clear, legally binding definition of "white" in US naturalization law starting with the Naturalization Act of 1790 and the definition always stood as follows: white = European.

Bump

Most agreed with that statement for most of time because facts weren't pliable like they are nowadays.

> Tan =/= white

There's a reason why America was open for northwestern Europeans ONLY towards its beginning. Once they got us to accept Italians, Greeks, and Spaniards, then they got us to accept the "Latins and Turks are white" meme. Then it was 'Race is a social construct.'

No lie, I was literally arguing with someone who told me Obama was white because I wouldn't see him as white. It's idiocy at its finest.

Holy shit, they have internet in Rwanda? Massacre any tutsi's with machetes lately?

look at the soulless black eyes
all non-whites are sub human

Rwanda has 100% wifi coverage, bro.

The genocide ended here ages ago though. You have to go to Burundi for that now.

>muh aesthetics
Brown eyes are objectively superior

>LOL! Haha, you don't actually think that, right? I am white, just like you.

Historian (and known JEW) Eric Foner, a radical lefty quasimarxist, has definitively answered this. Show one example in American history where an Irish was prosecuted under miscegenation laws for marrying a "white."

Go on, I'll wait.

How is the average citizens opinion of Belgium?

you hit them in the fucking nose with an AR-15 from 100 meters.

Sage

Be honest, is it better with them culled?

Hahaha European groups discriminated against one another while competing for resources..
CHECKMATE RACIST
say it with me "we are all the same"

Belgian beer rules. I'm a US citizen though.

They only killed about a million Tutsi, there's still plenty of them. Most natives I know are Tutsi.

I think they're better than Hutus, desu. More intelligent, and less ugly women too.

those are nigger brown AKA black

Thank you

Ethnicity actually matters more than race

Thanks.

Thanks.